Chaptre 0 the beginning
123 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov mc :

hello my name is Tori kazumi, i'm in high school as you can imagine i'm a decent sized boy (1.78cm) with black hair and black eyes also with a medium face that if you look at them you forget it a minutes later. 

as you can imagine i'm not very popular i never had real friends and side of the girls it's even worse i'm still a virgin shit so you can tell i lead the life of a dog in  apart from martial arts and manga i hate my life.  

after thinking about my shitty life, I left the shop recommended by my dungeon master to find the total book of my martial art prefers wing chun, I was always impressed by all the techniques so after having finished with the high school competition  of boxing I start with the basics of wing chun. 

while walking I am enveloped in a light then I lose consciousness in the middle of the road. 

Pov Mia 

hello i am mia also known by humans as dungeon heart.

 recently i was born in this cave, like any dungeon heart i received blessing from goddess of chaos so i received basic knowledge  of my mission to cause as much chaos as possible to force humans to evolve from the knowledge that I have received the desperation is the best way to show their true potential.

according to my little knowledge I cannot do my mission alone I need the help of a dungeon master we can also say my future little brother but other dungeon hearts take them as married or as funny master  of practice if I say so myself. 

So to have a dungeon master I have to either recruit him or summon him, but knowing that the summoning service normally summoned a monster but if I have a receptacle (a body piece or an item) I  can summon a specific creature but it will also depend on their strength so I hope they won't be too strong but I have a countermeasure that I will summon him when he is younger but he has the risk that he  will stay that way forever.  well at least I'll have a little brother forever. 

Pov mc (Tori) 

but when I woke up with my wing chun book in hand I noticed that at first I was rejuvenated with a shirt too big and jeans with my boxers falling to the ground I can even see my little brother too big for my  current size but what happened 

mia "welcome home my little brother or I should call you master?" 

listening to the beautiful voice behind me which resembles the beautiful voice you are listening to. At the beautiful aunties of the neighborhood I turn around while hiding my little brother.

Tori "who was you" I speak while holding the fear in me when I see her 

she was beautiful even though she had her long hair hanging down on the floor she always had it clean and shiny she wears a very thin black bikini with those horns on her head and the tail on that plump butt one word came in my  head a demon. 

Mia " it's me your onee chan I summoned you to be my dungeon master and my little brother .

she said to me while raising tears of joy. 

when she said that to me like a click in my head , he said she summoned me it's goddamn luck for everything she said i'm a dungeon master what is it  ? 

I ask the question "what's just a dungeon master"

Mia saiys "they are creatures that exist in the world to create chaos in short do what he deems necessary to sow despair in humans but unlike the demon king they can help them evolve or destroy them".

fucked up I'm a fucking cash cow for some random good but killed hero .

tori said "I wanted to know that there are heroes in this world 

Mia saiys "yes from what I know every 100 years a born demon king is created of problem on the continents then the gods summoned a hero to fight them is all he deems bad to bring the world to order" 

May says "now that you say it this year that new heroes must be summoned it can be towards the end of the year" 

tori shouted only one word "SHIT" 

Mia saiys "no bad word young man" . 

author note this is my first novel so please take it easy on the comment

1