Chapter 2
3.8k 12 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-= Fujiwara no Mokou's Point of View =-

I was like usual doing the morning chores after which I went to check again if there were any lost humans that lost their way in the forest.

"I wonder who is it this time?"

Well it's understandable, it's called 'Bamboo Forest of the Lost' for a reason after all.

"Is it a Mother?"

They all come for the same reason, and that is to seek medical help from Eirin Yagokoro, the only doctor in the entire Gensokyo.

"Or an injured man?"

Eirin obviously knows that to solve this problem she should move out from Eientei and settle in the Human Village, and knowing her personality, she would be more than willing to do it.

"Maybe it's that stupid Fairy again?"

And the reason she didn't until now is most likely because of that Woman.

"Tch! I just remembered something unpleasant."

Anyway, it seems no one came to the Forest this morning.

"Well, that's less work to do too."

I then turned back and walked towards my house.

"..."

And that's how I spend my morning for like 300 years now, everyday I do the same thing every morning…

"Wait, there is that Boy."

Yeah, surprisingly today's morning might actually be a bit different than this 300 year old routine, well, if he woke up in the morning that is.

"I wonder if he woke up already?"

As I said that, I found that I already can see my house in the distance.

"Well, let's check on him."

When I reached my house, I opened the door and planned to enter.

"?!"

"Eh?"

Yeah, I said 'planned', because when I saw that the Boy already woke up and was pulling his shorts with one hand as he stared seriously at his visible ass, I was utterly shocked and couldn't help but froze in my place as I stared wide eyed at the absurdity I found in my house, even my 1300 years old of a brain couldn't process a damn about this situation.


-[ Few minutes before she reach her house ]-

Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-= MC-[MAIN CHARACTER]'s Point of View =-

"Woah!"

*Gasp* *Gasp*

"Ha-haha, that was a hell of a ride."

[ Successfully integrated the body's memories. ]

"Finally it's over!"

Holy shit, i just went through that lunatic entire fucking life.

"It felt like VR or what's it's called? Full-Drive something."

It was strange, like I'm watching a VR movie, and at the same time I can sense everything the main character senses; so it feels like i'm living it but can't control anything, i didn't even feel exhausted or anything even though it took more than 70 years long, what the fuck?

"Let's just brush it off as an Isekai logic."

...But there are some things I experienced there that I will never forget even after I die.

"Especially those females."

I cringed just thinking about them, now I finally know how Frieza's dickless race can make children.

"Alright, let's save that shit in the Taboo folder."

That fucker was more terrifying than in the anime, he destroyed friendly planets for fun and killed his underlings on a whim, he even killed his own mother because she's weak, and his father even though he was stronger than him at the time, he was still doing everything he demanded to not get killed by his son.

"Lunatic fuck."

I then looked at my hands.

"He was just toying with them..."

That fucker was just toying with Goku and the others, he could just destroy the planet and watch them die from his freakish chair so why didn't he do it and instead went to face them head on? Bravery? Chivalry? Pride? Hell no!, those words have nothing to do with this guy.

He's cunning and cautions as fuck, that was the reason he destroyed Planet Vegita in the first place, so why? If it's sadism then i can understand, but that's not a reason to fight them to death.

"...The only reason i can think of is 'Plot Armor'."

So that's it? All Goku and Dragon Ball shit are based in Plot Armor? Or is every story the same? Like when the villain practically tells the MC how to beat his ass? Well, that's some really absurd shit.

"I hope i'm the MC in this world Ta-Touh, Yeah Touhou Project."

Even though it was some extremely seriously bad experience, it was worth it.

"Since I practically lived as him, I know how to use what and when to use it, I just have to try it and get accustomed to this new body."

Speaking of the body, what about my tail?

"Did the system decide it's not appropriate for a Human body and discarded it?"

I said as I stood up and checked where the tail should be, yes, it's my ass.

The moment I did so, the status popped up.

[ Notification! ]

[ As Frieza's tail was inappropriate for the model, it was discarded. ]

[ However as it's considered an important part and an extra limb for the sentient being, a special protocol was induced. ]

[ That is the Host's can now materialize the tail and discard it whenever he wanted. ]

[ For aesthetic purposes the Host can also make his tail invisible. ]

"Oh, Thanks."

So I got to keep the tail?, it felt strange without it since I was accustomed to the feeling it gave, but how do I materialize it?

As I focused on my ass and tried to get my tail out, I heard the sound of a door opening.

"Eh?"

That was the only thing I said, because I was engrossed in my little training and didn't pay attention to my surroundings, eh? Now that I think about it, where am i?

As I thought that I looked hurriedly towards where the sound came from.

*Clap*

And when i saw a girl in the door, my hand automatically released my shorts to hide my shiny ass.

"B-Boy, what the fuck do you think your doing in someone's else House?"

"..."

"Hey! I'm talking to you, answer me!"

"..."

She then recovered from her shock and approached me with wide strides.

"Why aren't you answering?"

She said as she put her hands in her pockets and leaned towards me.

"...Beautiful."

"What?"

That was the only thing that came to my mind, Beautiful, I've never seen a chick this Beautiful before, red eyes and ankle-length white hair together with that perfect face of hers, even in that emperor's memory, nothing got close to this peerless beauty in front of me.

And then the realisation hit me, the fact that such a cute chick saw me staring at my naked ass, the moment my mind processed that information I immediately became embarrassed and I bet my face is a crimson mess right now.

"i-I-i-It's n-not w...w-what you think!"

"Haah?"

She said as she leaned closer to my face.

"I-I was j-just-"

I then stopped mid sentence.

'Wait! I can't tell her I was trying to get my tail out now can I?'

Fuck, then what should i say?!

'Asshole fuck think of something fast!'

Alright! Let's go with this.

"I-I was just checking my back if I have any injuries, you see, I think I landed badly somewhere before I fell unconscious."

"Hmmm."

She hummed as she narrowed her eyes and got even closer to my face, I was sweating bullets right now.

"Well, you did crash into my house after all, so yeah i'll believe you."

'Thank god, I'm safe.'

I did a gut pose inwardly.

"Wait, crash into what?"

"Hmph!"

She then humphed and turned half way as she pointed to the ceiling using her chin while her hands are still in her pockets.

"See that hole over there?"

I nodded.

"You suddenly crashed from there to my house in the middle of the night."

Eh? Is she for real?

"From your face, I take it you don't remember anything about it?"

I nodded again.

"Hmmm, is that so?"

She said as she narrowed her eyes again.

"..."

Well, I should probably shut up or even apologize since it seems I broke her house, even though it's not my fault.

"Now then, you are a human right?"

But she spoke before I was able to, how should I answer that? I'm definitely a more serious business than some human, but let's take the safe route here.

'It seems the ceiling is not far from the ground level and from the quality of wood, it can easily break from a little pressure so it shouldn't be that abnormal for a human to crash in and survive a fall from there unscathed.'

"Why do you ask? Of course i'm a human."

"Hoo?"

Is it just me or her eyes got sharper?

"Well, I think you are lying."

"!"

How did she know?! I don't think anything slipped past my eyes, so how did she find out i'm lying? Does she have psychic abilities or a skill to counter lying? I mean this is Isekai shit after all… No wait!., the status? Can she see the status?

'That's unlikely, if that is so then she would address it rather my ass a moment ago, as it was basically over my ass.'

Is she bluffing? Let's see.

"Why do you think so?"

I said as I tried to look confused.

Instead of answering she smirked and pulled one hand from her pockets.

"!"

I tensed at that moment.

'You better don't try anything funny.'

As I coldly thought that in my mind, she pointed a finger towards my legs.

"?"

I then looked down while keeping my guard up and at the same time secretly gathering a small amount of Ki energy to my hand.

There I found my purple boots and cracks surrounding the spot I'm standing above in the wooden floor.

"?"

I was confused for a moment.

"?!"

But then realisation hit me again.

'So it's my weight who gave me away?!'

Tch, in the memories, I got to know that Frieza's weight was a whooping 700kg in all of his forms, and how that caused his foots to squeaks every fucking step, but after more than 70 years i already got used to that and forgot that's it's not a weight a human should normally have.

"Sigh, I admit I'm not human anymore."

I said in submission as I shrugged my shoulders but increased the Ki in my hand.

'I won't play around and get myself killed like Frieza after all, should she move against me, I shall defend myself.'

"Oh?"

She said as she raised a brow and returned her hand back to her pocket.

"Yeah, I was a human before, that is something I can assure you about."

"I see, then you've become a Youkai now?"

"Wait, What?"

"Since you said you were once a human, then right now you said you're not human anymore, so basically you've became a Youkai right?"

"Wait a minute; what is a 'Youkai' anyway? I've never heard that term before, no, what language are we even speaking right now? It's English right?"

She furrowed her brows at that.

"You don't know what a Youkai is? And obviously we're speaking Japanese right now."

"Ha-haha, wai-"

[Notification!]

[ To help the host explore in the new world, you've been granted a skill to automatically translate all language the host can hear to English and also the skill to automatically speak the same language as the other party of the conversation. ]

[ To not cause problems, the skill can be activated or deactivated anytime the host wants. ]

[ The skill is activated by default. ]

'Sigh, would you please tell me those things beforehand?'

"Sorry, i was confused for a moment, so what exactly is a Youkai?"

"...so you really don't know what a Youkai is?

I nodded.

"Sigh, so you must be an Outsider, moreover a Newborn Youkai Outsider."

'Can you please answer my question and not add more in my head?'

I thought helplessly as i sweat dropped.

"Well long story short, Youkai is a term used to refer to Japanese folk creatures and ghosts, or to supernatural beings in general. Because there are thousands of stories of magical beings around the world, the different types of Youkai are endless."

"I see, i see"

"The term Youkai is sometimes used interchangeably with obake, meaning things which have undergone some kind of supernatural change, beings with shapeshifting powers, or phantoms and ghosts. It is a common Japanese belief that after a certain amount of time, ordinary objects and animals gain life and personality, becoming a kind of Youkai. In some cases even a normal human can become a youkai under the right conditions or vice versa."

'Oh, this is convenient, so I can simply get by as a human that meets the right conditions and voila I became a Youkai.'

"I see, then I think you're right, i'm probably a Youkai right now."

"Well, you don't have to think too much about it, even me consider myself a type of Youkai and i think i'm something similar to you, so don't worry about it."

"Eh? You're a Youkai too?"

This Beautiful chick is a Youkai?

I then retracted the Ki from my hand.

'It doesn't seem like she's a bad person, as she explains stuff to me and even revealed her secret to be Youkai to me, I'm a cautious guy but not a paranoid shit.'

"Emu, you can say that, as i'm well over 1300 years old."

*Crash*

"What the hell?!"

Well, that was unexpected, I immediately tripped and dropped face on the ground, and considering my weight, well let's just say she got another hole in the house.

"Ha-haha, sorry about that, but that's a joke right?"

"What is?"

"I-I mean your age?"

"No it's not, Youkai normally live at least hundreds of years and some stronger ones live thousands and there are even some legendary Youkai or Gods who lived millions of years."

"G-Gods?"

Well, that's some freakish shit right there, are we in dragon ball verse after all or what?

"Sigh, I know it may be hard to believe at first, but as you are an Outsider you should know what's going on over here and all."

"You keep saying 'Outsider' for a while now, but what does it mean?"

"Sigh, I need to explain that too now, right?"

'Well, sorry about that.'

I thought as I gave her an innocent smile.

"This is going to take a while, follow me, we'll talk as we walk."

"Are we going somewhere?"

As I asked that, she gave me an annoyed look.

"Yeah, i can't have you break my house anymore than that."

"Ah-haha."

I laughed awkwardly as I followed behind her.

105