Chapter 36
941 12 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your world

-= Your Point of View =-


"A-And his name is?"

Marisa gulped as she asked fearfully, what suddenly got to her?

"Killua-san"

"Eek?!!"

Hello guys, long time no see. Did you miss me? Haha, or is the MC?

So, who should MC visit first in the next chapter? Flandre or Mokou or Shinki, choose one. I'll pick the one you guys chose the most.


I just finished reading the last chapter of a fanfiction story that I've been following for almost two years now.

"What?! That's it?! No way! And it was just getting to the good part!"

I shouted as I angrily turned off my phone.

"Awww! Man! This really sucks!"

I then threw it to the side before turning in bed so that my face was sitting on my pillow.

"5 months… I waited a whole damn 5 months for this shit… damn author…"

I then kept grumbling for who knows how long before I finally snapped.

"Stupid! Idiot! Die! Shity fanfic!!" *Baam*

I cursed as I suddenly grabbed my pillow before smashing it to the wall.

"Who the hell does he think he is?! Not even professional writers take THAT long to publish a single chapter, moreover with a pitiful 2k words at that!"

"This is a felony! This is abuse! This is emotional harassment! He's definitely taking advantage of the fact that there are not that many fanfiction stories about the Touhou Project! You know what! Fuck it!"

I immediately grabbed my pink phone and then unlocked it.

"I will flame your damn comment section right now! Let's see what you can do about that!"

After opening the browser I went directly to the comment section of chapter 34. There I could see some comrades that were suffering this unjustice like me.


LoganMorale commented

Flan as well and for the love of God please update more often the last update was in February fucking February.!!!


Usercj commented

Você voltou ? Graças a deus

(Translation: You came back ? Thank God )


Waka-sama commented

Yeah man long time no see thought this was dropped.


Cedricdomain commented

yep, welcome back, miss u, i love Touhou FF but sadly there's not that many


740AM commented

wth I remember reading this long ago and it's getting updated now


AlphonseDarkshield Replied to 740AM

He tends to take awhile between chapters…


Ero_Tenshi Replied to AlphonseDarkshield

"a while" lol


After reading some of them, my eyes twitched before I started rapidly typing my own comment.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

I only stopped after I reached the maximum characters allowed on this platform. And then copied the comment before searching for the other websites the author might publish his trash fanfiction and pasting it there too.

"And that's the last one!"


WetOnichan commented

Fuck you Author! Fuck your trash ass fanfiction.

How do fuck someone can take 5 months to write such a small chapter.

Do you have brain damage or something?

Like who…

A…


"..." *Smirk*

Reading my nuclear comment again, I nodded as a smirk appeared on my face.

'I wonder when the Author will see it?'

As I thought about that while browsing TikTok, a notification suddenly appeared on the screen.

"Hmm? What is it?"

I said casually as I clicked on it.


The author of 'Lord Frieza incarnate in Gensokyo' replied to your comment.

For having such… a cute face, that's some really nasty words right there.

And… aren't you too young to have THAT as your username?

For a girl of your age to use that, shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? I feel sorry for your parents.


'What? He saw it already? Also… the fuck did he just say to me?!'

Just as I was about to reply to him, another notification appeared.


The author of 'Lord Frieza incarnate in Gensokyo' replied to your comment.

Also, for your comment. I'll let you know that I'm doing this AS a hobby. I gain nothing from this. How dare you flame me when you are the one reading MY own story for free? Did you think I'm your slave or something? You, a mere human though that? A race that is not even that high in the mortal world? You, a child who is not even a representative of your pitiful kind?

Hahaha! What a joke indeed! Creatures of the Ninth Dimension and below are really laughable! That's why I can't get enough from being here!

This is… hmm… yes actually…you seem suitable enough.

Alright, if you really want more chapters then why don't YOU help out?


"W-What is this blockhead talking about? Did he go nuts or something? Scarry!"

After reading his reply I was startled as I immediately deleted my comments and removed his fanfiction from my favorites and libraries. That way I will disappear and he can't do anything about it.

"Weirdo." *Yawn*

I felt sleepy, It was already past midnight. I guess I will go eat something first.

As I walked towards the door, my head somehow became heavy.

"Tomorrow…  I have to prepare for the exams…Ah."

Before I knew it, my vision suddenly became cloudy and the next thing I know is my face rapidly approaching the floor.

*Drop*

As I collapsed on the floor, my phone dropped beside me as a familiar looking notification appeared on it.

I could barely read it through my slowly closing eyes.


The author of 'Lord Frieza incarnate in Gensokyo' replied to your comment.

Too late for that, little brat.

Next time, think twice before flaming someone else's story. Since It might just be the treasured work of some hidden and unknown being that you can't afford to offend.

Anyway, good luck out there lady. And give us a good show. I will make sure to record your journey so that your fellow readers can have a good story.

Oh! And also I forgot to tell you, but I will erase some of your memories and even some parts of your soul. Then the logs from the Akashic Records and a few branches of the Root too.

After all, we can't have Killua-kun read your mind and find out about me now can we?

Bye-Bye~!


'What the hell... how?... but… I… deleted… those… comments▇▇'

And then all I could see was black.


The Void

-= ??'s Point of View =-

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Where?"

I said as I looked around me. Whenever I looked all I could see was dark. I then shock my head a little before sluggishly standing up.

"Eh?"

As I looked at my hands. I noticed that I was standing in the air and that there was nothing covering my teenage female body.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa-!"

I immediately covered my still growing breasts with my hands and crouched down while trying to somehow protect my modesty.

"W-What is going on?! Where is this?! What the hell is going on?!!"

I cried at the top of my lungs before I calmed down a bit and tried to figure out where I was.

"..."

'No… Who am I?'

As soon as I started having an existential crisis. A blue game-like panel suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

[ Welcome, Gamer candidate. ]

[ You who have died in your previous life, a soul wandering in the vastness of the void. A shell of your previous self. You have been selected as a candidate for the Gamer system. Do you accept. ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

"W-What? Died? M-me?"

[ Yes, Gamer candidate. You have died a long time ago. Many parts of your original memories were lost due to your soul's decaying in The Void. ]

"I-I see, then what is this 'Gamer system' you've been talking about? U-Um, will I be reincarnated to another world or something?"

It felt strange talking to the floating user interface… but because of the situation I ignored it.

[ That's correct, Gamer candidate. After you accept the Gamer system, you will then be able to choose your abilities, items, bloodline and other things after which you will be reincarnated into a world of your choosing. It can be any fictional world from your previous world. Your appearance and body can also be altered. ]

'This thing doesn't have a hidden camera right?'

I thought while looking at the floating game-like panel with narrowed eyes. At the same time trying to cover as much area as I can of my body.

[ No, Gamer candidate. What you see is not a physical object. It is an image injected directly to your soul. So obviously it does not have any relation whatsoever with any human made equipment that you might think of. ]

"Y-You can read my mind?!"

[ That's right. ]

"Umm, can you turn it off?"

[ No. ]

"...why?"

[ … ]

"..."

'Did it just ignore me?'

Well, who cares anyway, you can read my mind all you want! Damn it!

"Ahem! T-Then what will happen if I decline."

I nervously asked the thing.

[ Nothing. ]

"...Eh? Really? That's it? I really thought-"

[ However, because you are still in The Void. Your soul will slowly decay until it no longer can support itself and then it will be irreversibly destroyed. ]

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT 'NOTHING' YOU DUMBASS?!"

[ Do you accept. ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

"YES! YES! I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT THE DAMN THING!!" *Haah* *Haah*

I immediately accepted, better another life than ending like this. It's not like I can remember who I was before anyway.

[ Congratulations! ]

[ You have gained the Gamer system. ]

"?!"

As soon as I saw those words, my mind suddenly became extremely clear and even my vision was now focused.

"..."

I stood up as my chaotic breathing relaxed. Even my sense of shame disappeared as my naked body was in full display.

"What is this? Don't tell me… the infamous Gamer's Mind?"

[ Correct. ]


[ Skill ]

★「Gamer's Mind 」[S RANK - PASSIVE SKILL]

Effect:

— Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through.

— Allows a peaceful state of mind.

— Immunity to mental disorder.


[ Normally you will be given this skill and Its companion skill Gamer's Body after reincarnation. ]

[ But it will be activated before that temporarily so that you can calmly choose your options ]

"Options?"

[ Yes. please select your options. ]

[ Powers. ]

[ Bloodline. ]

[ Race. ]

[ Racial abilities. ]

[ Companion. ]

[ Starter items ]

[ Starter dungeon ]

"Hmm."

I hummed before I clicked on the powers option.

[ Powers. ]

[ You can chose to have all the powers of a any single sentient being you want. ]

[ The sentient being can be fictional but it have to be an existing character in your world. ]

[ Note: You will not gain the memories and experiences of the sentient being but you will have instinct knowledge about how to use all its abilities to its full extent regardless of that. ]

[ However, you will not be able to use the full potential of the powers from the start. So you will still need to level up to unlock them one by one and then you will also have to level up those skills too. ]

[ Please say the name of the sentient being you wants his powers. ]

"Saitama from One Punch Man."

I said without even thinking twice, I already know what I want.

[ Full name: Saitama ]

[ Alias: Caped Baldy ]

[ Universe: One Punch Man ]

[ Physical Abilities ]

[ Immeasurable Strength: Saitama possesses an immeasurable amount of strength and as a result is capable of destroying powerful monsters and villains with a single one punch though this strength is not limited to punches. Until now, the exact raw power of this strength remains unknown, since Saitama most of the time only uses a small percent of his power to destroy enemies and weird are those occasions where Saitama needs more to try to defeat enemies. It is shown that the level of power of this strength is so big, that the shockwave from his punches is enough to completely destroy a mountain and smash buildings and other structures where he lands on, it is shown that Saitama can control this force but still tends to exaggerate and cause a lot of destruction but luckily he is never killing any innocent in the process. The destruction level of Saitama's strength has been confirmed as multi-planetary at its minimum, so it is mighty possible he has a lot yet to show. ]

[ Immeasurable Speed: Not only is he insanely strong, but he's also terrifyingly fast. He is shown to effortlessly surpass Sonic in speed, no matter how hard the latter trains to improve his speed, Saitama always remains the fastest. An impressive feat of his speed is leaving afterimages behind him due to how fast he is running, this allows him to create "speedy-clones'', even Genos was fooled by one of them during their spar and had problems finding him even with his sensors at full capacity. After Sonic shows up and challenges him again he uses his speed to create 10 clones of himself, which impresses Fubuki, who states that this is a S-rank technique. Saitama, stoic, uses his "serious mode" to do the same but creating tons of copies of himself, which alone shocks and beats Sonic easily. He's shown able to move any part of his person at amazing speeds and easily dodge attacks that travel even faster than light with absolute no effort. ]

[ Immeasurable Agility: Saitama is seen able to make high acrobatic and agile maneuvers, possessing great athleticism, being even more agile than Genos. He couples his unmatched agility with his unmatched speed and flexibility, which allows him to dodge, counter and catch attacks even from enemies faster than light with incredible ease. ]

[ Immeasurable Reflexes and Senses: He effortlessly sees attacks beyond light speed and can hear, see, and smell much more than normal humans ever could. Nevertheless, Saitama's senses seem to not have the same degree of "resolution" as some of Genos' sensors, he is still able to pick up on chatter from various bystanders while fighting. He is also able to see in the dark, as he was able to spot a kid a great distance away during the night. He can concentrate on a fast-moving object for a long time and still not lose sight of it, as seen when he was the only person to see Garou escaping. He seems to have developed a sixth sense, being able to avoid danger without even noticing it, because of this, he is able to dodge or defend himself against enemies without even realizing he's been attacked. ]

[ Immeasurable Flexibility: Even though he has no stretching powers, Saitama is extraordinarily flexible as a result of his training, he can pass through even the most narrow places and display highly flexible moves during combat. ]

[ Immense Stamina: Saitama has never been shown to get tired when fighting villains. Even when unleashing a punch more powerful than a planet-destroying attack, Saitama showed no signs of fatigue. The only time in which Saitama was shown to be panting and out of breath, he recovered just seconds later. However, he did show signs of fatigue on his dream-fight with the subterranean, so it's highly possible he still can get tired when fighting a real challenge. ]

[ Pain Suppression: Even before becoming powerful, Saitama was still able to suppress pain during battle. ]

[ Invulnerability: Nothing has ever been close to harm him in any possible way, not even attacks confirmed to be multi-planetary like Boros's final attack are a danger to him. During his training with Genos, when the cyborg almost manages to burn him with one of his attacks, Saitama was more concerned about his costume getting burned than his own safety, which proves he was never in danger to begin with. ]

[ Radiation Resistance: Saitama has shown to be unaffected by any type of radiation. When he was kicked to the moon by Boros, he was not affected by the increased level of radiation in space. When fighting Cosmic Fear Mode Garou, he was unfazed by the latter's Nuclear Fission, which was capable of creating nuclear explosions. Alongside Blast, Saitama was the only other one who could be in the vicinity of Garou unaffected, while every other heroes present were knocked out by the cosmic radiation the Hero Hunter was emitting. ]

[ Enhanced Lung Capacity and Vacuum Adaptation: Saitama has considerable control over his breath. Even in outer space, he manages to hold his breath effortlessly, and he even made a jump back to the Earth from the Moon in seconds with no signs of suffocation. His body has been shown to even adapt to and survive in the vacuum of space unscathed. Several factors like a lack of atmosphere and increased exposure of radiation are at play here, although Saitama was not affected by any of them. This was prominently shown in his fight against Garou on Io, one of Jupiter's moons, where he was capable of fighting the Hero Hunter and even speaking to him without any hindrance despite the thin atmosphere there. ]

[ Active Skills ]

[ Consecutive Normal Punches: Saitama launches a volley of quick, single-handed punches from his right hand. These blows have been shown to be powerful enough to blow strong or large body types apart into pieces. Depending on the power of the attack, this technique can occur in an instant. ]

[ Two Handed Consecutive Normal Punches: Saitama launches a volley of quick punches from both hands instead of one. ]

[ Serious Punch: Saitama throws an extremely powerful punch. The full extent of this attack is unknown, as it never directly hit an opponent. It was so powerful that it completely negates Boros's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, a beam capable of wiping out an entire planet.The shockwave alone from the punch was powerful enough to part clouds on a global scale, as well as deliver the final fatal blow to Boros. The dying Boros then also declared that Saitama's fatal attack on him was not even anywhere near Saitama's true power, and that Saitama wasn't even trying. ]

[ Serious Side Hops: Saitama hops from side-to-side rapidly. Doing so allows him to create a multitude of afterimages. He has been shown to be able to walk forward while doing so, and the shock wave caused by it was enough to break Sonic's Ten Shadows Burial. ]

[ Serious Table Flip: Saitama digs his fingers into the ground and flips a large amount of landmass thousands of meters into the air. He first used this technique against Garou, to which the effect was so great that Garou's sense of gravity was severely warped as a result. ]

[ Serious Headbutt: Saitama headbutts his target. He uses this to counter a punch from Garou, destroying the latter's arm. ]

[ Passive Skills ]

[ Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant ]

[ Adaptive Fighter ]

[ Indomitable Will ]

[ Intimidation ]

[ Tracking Skills ]

[ Accelerated Development ]

[ Are you sure you want to have this sentient being's powers? ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

'Whoa! There it is, Accelerated Development! It's really there!'

*Tap*

Without hesitation I clicked yes.

[ Done. please select your next options. ]

[ Bloodline. ]

[ Race. ]

[ Racial abilities. ]

[ Companion. ]

[ Starter items ]

[ Starter dungeon ]

Next is the bloodline, or so everyone might do. But I just jumped straight down and clicked on…

[ Companion. ]

[ You can chose a single sentient being you want as your companion. ]

[ The sentient being can be fictional but it have to be an existing character in your world. ]

[ Initially, the sentient being will listen to you and will be ready to follow you by your side. But, that can quickly change if it deems you unworthy. ]

[ WARNING: If the sentient being is grossly too different from you, for example it's a higher being or another race with completely different fundamental principles than you then there is a very high chance it will betray you and kill you immediately regardless of what you do or say. ]

[ Please say the name of the sentient being you wants as your companion. ]

After reading the warning I opened my mouth.

"Saitama from One Punch Man."

[ You already have this sentient being's powers. ]

"I know that."

'Please work…'

[ Are you sure you want it as your companions too? ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

'YES!'

I smirked dangerously as I immediately clicked yes.

'Oh my~ I can't control my face.'

I thought as I put a hand to cover my evil expression. I might have just unleashed something that shouldn't have been possible.

A Saitama training a Saitama… and then vice versa. Again and again. Forever. *Shudder*

'An infinite power generating loop. A glitch exploitation in reality.'

"Next~"

[ Please select your next options. ]

[ Bloodline. ]

[ Race. ]

[ Racial abilities. ]

[ Starter items ]

[ Starter dungeon ]

"Hey system, what's the difference between Bloodline, Race and Racial abilities?"

[ Bloodline is your potential, it will be the factor determining your future growth and hidden potential. This will also be passed to your descendants. ]

[ Race is your body, it determines your characteristics, unique traits related to the race and your weaknesses. ]

[ Racial abilities is closely linked to your Race and are the race's Job Classes you represent. ]

"I have an idea about the first one but I don't understand anything about the other two. Explain."

[ There are three main Race types ]

[ 1. Humanoid: Humanoids are capable of interbreeding due to similar biologies. However, Humanoids also take all of their level-ups in Job Classes as they cannot have Racial Levels. ]

[ They include: Dark Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Elf, Four Eye, Half-Elf, Hill Dwarf, Human, Rainbow Eye, Sharp Horn, Wild Elf, Winged Human, etc. ]

[ 2. Demi-Human: Some races seem human-like but have obvious skin colors or physical attributes like Goblins, Ogres or Trolls. But some have partly upright postures with animal-like features like Beastmen, Minotaurs or Lizardmen. Demi-Humans have a balance of job to race class stats, but also have a limitation to higher intelligence compared to Humanoids. That is not to say they aren't capable of higher thinking.. ]

[ They include: Beastman, Bafolk, Bugbear, Boggard, Caben, Centaur, Giant, Goblin, Kobold, Lizardman, Mandrake, Merman, Minotaur, Naga Raja, Ogre, Quagoa, Rabbitman, Snakeman, Srasch, Toadman, Troll, Tuveg, etc. ]

[ 3. Heteromorphic: Also known as Inhuman or Monster Races, most of these races have features that appear only monstrous, and can only appear human from abilities and skills. They can dedicate leveling up to racial classes limiting their Job Classes, or vice versa. Some are types of undead or otherworldly beings with many naturally evil aligned; while some are, or can be good-aligned. ]

[ They include: Angel, Automaton, Birdman, Brain Eater, Chaugnar, Death Vine, Demon, Doppelgänger, Dragon, Dragonoid, Dryad, Dullahan Elemental, Fairy, Genie, Ghost, Gnator, Golem, Half-Elemental, Half-Golem, Herdroper, Homunculus, Insect, Lycanthrope, Medusa, Myconid, Naga, Nephilim, Plant, Roper, Skeleton, Slime, Treant, Undead, Vampire, Zern, Zombie, etc. ]

[ For Racial abilities- ]

"What?! Wait! Wait! Wait! That's too much info. Give me a moment to think."

'Ah… it seems this will take a while…'


Or so it seems, she's having trouble selecting the other options. you guys better help your fellow reader decide.

Or I will reincarnate you as a cockroach.

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

17