12. Project [2]
306 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Light Novels and Manga industries had fallen extremely low after the Era of Heroes arrived. Bad and repetitive stories came one after another, trying to portray the new Era, alas, they all failed.

Fuyuto had noticed that after he tried to read some Novels and Mangas, it really disappointed him. Some memories can be forgotten but some habits never die, holding the manuscript containing around five chapters of 'Hero's Clover', Fuyuto felt hope.

Hope to ignite the Light Novels and Manga industries once again (And get a few bucks through it, heh).

''Hey, dad... Who's that person you're talking about?'' Fuyuto asked with a curious expression, Enji wanted to laugh after seeing his son blinking his eyes continuously in a curious manner.

Holding his laughter back while maintaining a straight expression, he said: ''It's someone I saved some years ago, that person is the 'Heronen Jump' owner. He won't refuse a good story.''

''You didn't see my story yet, though...'' Fuyuto noted.

Enji: ''Details, details.''

...

After parking his car, Enji brought Fuyuto before they stopped right in front of a huge building. Looking towards his son, the red-haired man said: ''This is the 'Heronen Jump' official building, we're going to the top-floor.''

'I guess they need to compensate for their bad quality with a big building. It seems that I'll be the one to revive that company.' Fuyuto thought to himself.

Slapping the back of Fuyuto's head, Enji said as a frown appeared on his ever-serious face: ''Stop daydreaming, we have already gotten to the top floor. You'll just stand on the elevator forever or will come?''

Fuyuto was shocked, did they just appear in the top floor instantly?

''I was just thinking that my awesomeness is so great that I had to breathe a bit more before going. I don't want the top-floor to collapse due to my awesomeness, after all.'' Fuyuto said, it was really incredible the fact he could say that without even blinking. So natural, so shameless.

As they walked through the floor, a man with messy black-colored hair greeted them with a tired smile: ''Ah... It's you, Enji. I received your call, I guess that white-haired brat beside you is your son? So, what brings one of the greatest heroes to my humble office?''

Enji didn't say anything, just signaled for Fuyuto to come forward. Noticing that, the black-haired man frowned slightly as the white-haired teenager said: ''I'm Todoroki Fuyuto and I have come here with the purpose of showing you the story I made. I have five chapters written already, they're on this manuscript.''

Looking towards Enji by the side of his eyes, the black-haired man said: ''Enji, know that the favor I owe to you will be paid right now. In order to be posted if it is good or bad, I'll be the one to judge that.''

'With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the Light Novels and Manga industries have fallen so low.' Fuyuto mused to himself while feeling an urge to say it. In the end, he kept these thoughts to himself as it wasn't necessary for him to do say them.

The Top 2 Hero also frowned at the man's attitude but decided to ignore it. Enji knows that when it comes to such things, the black-haired man is extremely serious, though that specific industry was in decline, it would've declined completely long ago if not because of that man.

A few minutes passed as the black-haired man kept reading through the pages. At every passing second, his eyes would glow slightly brighter.

''I have to admit... I had never seen such a splendid story before, this is just amazing! Boy, are you sure you want to post this under our company? This will completely revolutionize the Light Novels and Manga industries! Oh, I'm Mochizuki Touya, by the way.'' Mochizuki Touya said in one breath, star-like sparkles flashed inside his eyes.

Fuyuto stared at him for a few seconds before he said: ''I'm sure. Let's get to the important part, regarding the Light Novels, 1 chapter per day. After we get enough profits, we can do the Manga. Profits will be divided as 60% for me, 40% for your company, will be kept through any kind of distribution, be it Light Novel or Manga.''

It seemed to be low but Mochizuki Touya knew that even if Fuyuto offered less, he would accept. The true potential of such a story wasn't something to trifle it, that story would be one to be famous throughout the entire world!

At the side, Enji sweatdropped a bit as he thought: 'How the frick my son is even talking about business? I know he was always a genius but this? He's literally discussing how to proceed with Mochizuki...'

He was utterly shocked.

After they finished their discussion about the development, Fuyuto had already explained everything to Mochizuki Touya. Patting his father's shoulder, the white-haired teenager said: ''So, you just need to sign it for me as I'm underage and everything is done. I have also read everything about the contract and there's nothing wrong.''

''...Brat, how do you even know about these things?''

Fuyuto deadpanned as he said: ''You said that if we didn't learn about contracts as it would be important to us career as a Hero, you wouldn't let the two of us become Heroes. Did you forget about that? Have you gone senile already, old man?''

Punching Fuyuto's head, Enji said after signing the contract: ''Respect your old man, brat. I'm still young and if I want, I can burn your hair to make you bald, anyway... Thanks for your help today, Mochizuki-san. I hope that things can turn well.''

With a frown, Mochizuki Touya said: ''Turn well? I'm sure that even if your son published it on a free site, it would eventually get famous throughout the entire world. All our company is doing is helping this process to go faster, basically... We're riding on the success his Novel and future Manga will be.''

After that, the duo of father and son returned home.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

17