Chapter 1: Disabled and Jobless
625 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Azure Fist!"

Someone was scream like it straight came from fighting game character move. Vorg heard the noise. He forced open his sleepy eyes and focused on a young man wearing elegant looking white mask rushing towards him in some kind of costume. Vorg noticed, young man's fist glowing a bright blue colour.

"What the Fuck? Who is that? Where am I?"

Vorg was immediately scared awake, with all the hair on his body standing on its end he tried to run away.

However, in a just split second young man in weird costume appeared before him delivering its glowing fist into his back before he was able to take one step.

*Bang!*

Young man's fist slammed into his back.

*Crack!*

After painful cracking sound Vorg's body knocked away, like a crash test dummy thrown out the window of a speeding car. A moments later slamming into a hard surface.

"Ah..."

Vorg felt small stones on concrete ripping off his skin like cheese grinder. He wanted to scream in agony as his body slides on a hard surface of the concrete, but the pain was too much that he couldn't even scream, like fish out of the water he only could open and close his mouth in silence.

"My God! Boss punched by White Mask!!"

"Hurry up let's take him and run!"

"Haha, go home you villains!"

"Hail our hero White Mask!"

"Huck! is look at state he is in that is this White Mask really a hero ?"

"Minion #1 call the police."

"We members of an evil organization you moron! as if police would help us!" A man in black-ish clothes and a peculiar mask with big white 'X' stops another one with same clothes to calling the police.

"I can't even tell we are villains or him ?"

"He is still breathing! run, RUN!"

Vorg heard talk between people while feeling he is carried by someone. He was confused. Boss? Hero? Minions? Blue light? is this in the middle of the movie shoot?

(No matter what I definitely give that weirdo a payback!) Vorg swore in his mind before losing his consciousness.

.....

Don’t know in how long, Vorg woke up for the second time. His head felt sluggish and he could only vaguely perceive his surroundings.

He felt like he was lying on something soft, but as he tried to move, sharp pangs of pain and soreness declared his body’s unwillingness to move. At the same time, he didn't feel any pain in his lower part of his body. His legs felt heavy as if someone put a boulder on it. He couldn’t open his eyes either. All he could gather was two people whispering around him.

"Ms.Martin, I say it is a miracle that he survived after receiving a punch from a famous White mask. His left arm, three ribs are fractured, due shock his right eye's retina detached but it is not damaged so he should regain his vision in a week but the bad news is his spine is not broken but due damage done to spinal cord from punch is heavily affected his legs."

A Strong and firm voice spoke. The hearing reason for his weird feeling in his leg Vorg felt something heavy stuck on his throat, he is now disabled?

"Is there a way for him to stand ?"

Voice with ice-cold tone asked.

"Two things can put him on his foot again first body modification or sudden transformation and second is healing power that at least above C rank."

Followed by word Vorg heard a sound of door closing. Vorg tried hard to open his eyes, and as his heavy eyelids finally budged. He found himself inside of hospital room. Moving his neck he saw.

A woman with perfect posture standing before him.

She had blonde hair tied together into a simple ponytail with black string. Dressed in a black business suit showing her body curves and snow white skin. Along with her stone cold look making her looks like a cold beautiful secretary that stands beside of evil boss.

"Oh, You awake? that makes things easier." Noticing Vorg opening his eyes. Cold beauty Martin bent over and slides some kind paper under his arms.

"Please put your signature here if you do that, an organization will pay your medical fee and send compensation money to your account as stated on the contract," said she puts a pen on Vorg's bandaged hand. Feeling cold but soft hand Vorg wanted her to keep holding his hand longer, but he felt she skipped a few things.

"I.I wanted to ask what happened? I don't remember anything" Vorg said but right after he said it, he was shocked!

It was not his voice!

"Elmar Reeves you unconscious for three days. You were leading your three subordinates to take protection fee from a store and by chance, you met hero 'White Mask' while harassing woman. By due unknown action, White Mask enraged and punched towards you while you trying to escape. Be thankful to your mother giving you a skeleton that three times thicker than normal people or else that punch would split you in two." Martin explained.

"Then what about my lower body ?" with little bit hope Vorg asked.

"Forget it"

"Huh?"

"Forget it."

Martin said without any emotion. "You doesn't have much worth as member in our organization to spend our precious resources to modify you. As for asking from someone with healing ability of rank C it also same or even higher cost than modifying you. And this is an evil organization we don't need freeloader, we removed your name and stopped our funding. By putting your sign here at least it will guarantee your medical fee, compensation and as reward surviving attack from C rank hero we leave your hideout alone."

4