Chapter 56
501 12 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Muahaha! Bow to my cruelty. 

Or be as cruel as me!

ahem.

XD


Graphic violence below. Proceed with caution.

Sprawled upon the endless waters, a ship travelled and deep within this ship, inside a cold and dark cell, a woman laid still upon a platform. On the top of the woman was a man, thrusting inside the chambermaid endlessly.

He grunted. He moaned. And he thrust himself inside the woman. Yet the woman made not a single sound as the woman’s legs were kept spread apart.

Men came and men went; in senses more than one. And the woman laid there, unmoving and mute. If not for the warmth of the woman’s flesh, some might even consider the woman a corpse. However, if one were to gaze into the woman’s eyes, one would find life, the life that was absent in the rest of the woman’s flesh.

Though, the life in the woman’s eyes did not shine brightly like the sun. Instead, it simmered like a volcano about to burst. The abhorrence, the fury, the disgust, the loathing, and the rage present in them wished to burn the world to ashes.

The man finally released his seed inside the woman and kissed the woman’s naked breast one last time before leaving.

The woman was finally alone. Though not for long, for someone else would soon come to make use of the woman again.

The woman did not sigh and neither did he make any other sound. He might as well have been dead to the world. Instead, he summoned his Status like he did every day, in a vain hope that the curses on him might have weakened.

Name: Mrig Trishna#

Race: Mortal           Species: Manav

Age: 29            Gender: Male Female

Class: [Curer]               Level: 50

HP: 483/952             MP: 0/1564

HPR: 12 4/Day       MPR: 30 0/Hour

Titles: [Bound] [Infertile] [Transgender]

Dharma: To heal.

Karma: |-|-|-|-|-|

[Str: 4]     [End: 6]   [Agi: 5]

[Int: 19]   [Wit: 13]   [Rea: 14]

[Spi: 11]   [Wil: 15]   [Con: 13]

[Sur: 7]

Attribute Points: 0

Skills: [Link Lv.46] [Anatomy Vision Lv.45] [Spirit Ghost Lv.35] [Sustain Lv.30]

Spells: [Stimulate Lv.43] [Mana Manifestation Lv.38] [Sever Lv.26] [Thought Alignment Lv.18]

The woman closed his Status and focused inwards. His eyebrows furrowed, his forehead crinkled and his closed eyes squinted as an ethereal card began to take shape within his Mana System, right where his heart should have been.

The card was white. It wasn’t just white, it was white. It wasn’t the white of the milk or the white of the clouds. It wasn’t the white of the bones or the white of the flowers. It wasn’t the white of marbles or the white of the waterfall. It was white.

It was the white of the light that was so strong that merely glancing at it burned. It was the white of the fiercest fire and the white of the strongest sun. It was an unpleasant white.

Within the centre of this card was etched a single flower of the bloody hibiscus. Its bright petals were so red and deep that they countered the white. A pistil emerged from within the depth of the blood flower and fell like the tongue of a serpent.

At that moment, the card that had barely achieved its shape collapsed as its ethereal boundaries shattered and dissolved.

The woman panted and gasped as he opened his eyes. He breathed deeply and calmed his breathing as he waited for the next man and he did not have to wait for long.

The door to his cell slammed open with enough force that the walls shook for a moment. But the woman did not bother to look at the newcomer, for he did not care who it was that had come. They were all the same.

“YOU!” A familiar voice roared and the woman’s lips twitched in derision. The long hair of the woman shifted as he turned his head to look at the fake Healer. But, as his eyes fell on the hairy man panting at the door, the woman’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!!” The long-haired man stomped up to him and dragged the naked woman up by his hair.

The action was familiar to the woman. The voice was familiar to the woman. Yet the hair, the beard, the moustache and the eyebrows weren’t.

The man did not like the silence, and he clutched the woman’s face in his hand and with his finger’s digging into the naked woman’s cheeks, he screamed, “WHAT DID YOU DO?!!”

The action of this man was familiar to the woman. Very familiar. Just the hair wasn’t.

‘…it couldn’t be, could it?’ A slow and cruel smile began to form on the woman’s lips and he bared his teeth at the white-clad man. “It happened, didn’t it?”

“YOU!” The white-clad man gritted his teeth and slammed the woman against the wall. “WHAT DID YOU DO?!!”

The woman began laughing. His voice, raspy and hoarse, echoed around the cell and seem to close in from every direction. It seemed to oppress the white-clad man like the aura of a predator dominating a prey.

The white-clad man slammed the chambermaid into the wall causing the woman’s spine to arch in agony. Yet, the naked woman continued to laugh as he slid down the wall.

“You fell!” The woman pointed his bony fingers at the white-clad man and continued to laugh unhindered. “You FELL!!”

The man bristled and clenched his fists before he kicked the woman in the stomach and the woman slid across the floor as he continued to laugh. The man stomped up to the laughing woman and punched the naked woman in the face. Once. Twice. Thrice.

The woman gurgled on his own blood as he continued to laugh. He spat out his broken teeth and screamed. “YOU FELL!! YOU IMPOSTER! PRETENDER! YOU FALLEN!!”

“WHAT. DID. YOU. DO!”

“I?!” The woman choked out and spat out even more blood. “It is YOUR OWN DOING! YOU FELL! YOU LOST YOUR PATH! YOU ABANDONED YOUR PATH! YOU ARE NO HEALER!! YOU IMPOSTER! PRETENDER! YOU FALLEN!!”

The man froze as his fist clenched.

“I told you! I told you, didn’t I?!!” The woman laughed as he pointed at the white-clad man. He laughed and he choked on his blood, yet he needled the white-clad man’s open wound. “You will come before me and I will laugh at your FACE! You will try to hurt me and I will laugh in your FACE! You will use me and I will still laugh in your FACE!”

The white-clad man’s frozen body moved then and his fingers found the woman’s neck. The man’s fingers squeezed mercilessly to crush the life out the woman and the weak fingers of the woman found the man’s grip but failed to push it away.

The woman choked. The woman gasped. Yet, the smile of derision did not leave his lips.

“You want…to kill…me?!” The woman gasped out. “You think…you can!? You…can’t! You…are not…allowed to! I…am not…YOURS!”

The white-clad man’s fingers loosened and the woman fell. “I am…a Chambermaid! I am…the ship’s…property! NOT YOURS!!”

“Yes. Yes, you are a chambermaid.” The man’s bloodshot eyes became crazed and he picked the woman up by his neck. “Today, I will make you a proper one.”

The man then slammed him against the wall and crushed the woman’s lips with his own.

0.0

The man exited the cell and slammed the door close. He clenched his fingers and blood fell from his fist, drop by drop. He wiped his hand on his robes. The same robes that had been white once upon a time now seemed to shine red with blood.

None of the blood was his.

-X-

Within a desolate desert, inside a dilapidated shop, on a simple chair, a youth seemingly slept.

-X-

# Name: “Mrig Trishna”. This name means an unattainable desire. Or more specifically, the thirsty deer chasing the mirage of water in the desert. There is a story behind it. If you wish to know the story, please follow the link below.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-Mriga-Trishna

You can read up to Chapter 67 Patreon. You can also read Merchant of Malice up to chapter 7!  A total of 18 chapters!

Do consider rating and reviewing this novel. 

My heartfelt thanks to Caterpillar ImmortalsAVRichWalrusDolph and the Malfae Immortal, Arterion and Grissly1000 for supporting the story on Patreon. Thank you all of you for supporting the novel!

As always, come join the discord server and tell me what Bonus to write next!

14