Chapter 76
393 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The full book can be read on Patreon by joining the 1st Tier.

Do rate and review this novel.

The stomps of the heavy footsteps resonated through the empty corridor until they finally came to stop outside a cell that contained nothing but a naked woman, lying on the floor. The woman within the cage moved not a finger as the stomps entered his cell and approached his bruised feminine form.

“You did it again.” The voice was male, low and spoken through gritted teeth. “How did you do it? How do you keep doing it?!”

“Me?” The body of the woman, which had been akin to a corpse, twitched then as he scoffed. “Yes, it is me, isn’t it? The one who makes you run here like a good little bitch?”

In a flash, the man moved forward and grabbed the woman by his hair. He dragged [Transgender] by the hair and pulled him up. “Tempt me not, will you? Just tell me. How do you do it? Is that so hard to do?”

The woman spat and the glob of spit landed right on the man’s cheek. The man didn’t react and the woman smiled. Though his smile would have made anyone but the black-clad man shiver in disgust. “My answer.”

The man laughed and the woman continued to smile. It was a scene so domestic that it would have been nothing abnormal to see it in a mortal household. However, right this instant, it would have caused a mortal’s scalp tingle and skin to crawl.

The woman was slammed into the floor and the black-clad man placed his foot on the chambermaid’s neck as he pressed down. “Tell me! How did you do it?! How did you take away my Status?! How! TeLL mE!!”

The woman choked but his lips were twitched in an ugly smile. It was as if death itself could not make the [Transgender] cry. “Lost…ev-even…you-r…Class!” He choked out but the ugly smile on his face never diminished.

The man lifted his foot and kicked the woman but the woman just laughed. The sound of it was ugly.

0.0

A naked woman laid on the platform that passed for bed in his cell. The sound of footsteps echoed in the corridor that was lit by the sunlight filtering through the windows in the opposite wall. The footsteps stopped just outside the doors of his cell but the woman did not react. He laid on the platform as if dead to the word.

“It will be you today.” A male voice echoed out in the corridor. The voice was low as if the speaker was in a daze. The man’s breathing was irate and his heartbeat fast. If the woman had glanced at the newcomer, then the chambermaid would have noticed the wide eyes, the wet lips and the red flush of the man’s skin.

“Look at you.” The newcomer spat. “You want this, don’t you?”

The sound of clothes ruffling was heard and then a muted thump as if something soft had fallen. The man chuckled and his voice seemed to gain an edge that hinted at his desire.

“Come on. Take it.” The man’s voice became low and slow as if he were teasing. “You know you want to. Be a good girl now. Come on.”

The woman remained unmoving. His body not moving an even inch. If not for the rise and fall of his chest, one might have considered the chambermaid to be dead.

“Tch. Tease, aren’t you?” The man taunted as the sound of flesh sliding on flesh resounded across the silent cell and the empty corridor. “But don’t you worry. You are giving me such a good show. And I like to return favours.”

The man chuckled as the sound of flesh sliding on flesh hastened and the man’s breathing quickened. He grunted. He moaned. He cursed. He called out names. Yet the sound of flesh sliding on flesh never stopped.

The woman remained unresponsive to the man’s taunts. He reacted not to grunts and he reacted not to moans. He replied not to curses and names were not his. He laid on his platform as the unknown man used the chambermaid’s form to touch himself.

With a grunt and a shallow breath, the man outside finished himself and his seeds landed within the woman’s cell. He picked up his fallen clothes and chuckled. “A gift to remember me by.”

0.0

Visitors came and went. One after the other, men came and went.

However as most could do little but gaze with longing and desire, they helped themselves, leaving behind their gifts splattered on the floor.

The ones that could do more than just gaze, were few and far between. Though that could do much more used their right without hesitation.

And just like that, time continued to pass and while being used and abused, almost half a year passed.

0.0

The footsteps retreated in the corridor and the chambermaid laid on the floor. Bruises covered his form yet they were nothing new. Bodily fluids leaked down his feminine form and out of his crotch. Fluids that were not his own.

He closed his eyes and focused inwards within his mana system. As he frowned and focused, a card began to manifest itself within his mana system.

The card was white with a blood hibiscus etched right in the centre. Its bright red petals countered the white, meanwhile, its pistil, which emerged from within the depth of the blood flower, fell like the tongue of a serpent.

At that moment, the card finished manifesting its first face and flipped to showcase the other which also began etching itself. This face was simply white. Not white. Within this white, etched in the azure blue of the mana, was the frame of a mortal male bound and chained in such a way that its limbs stuck out in positions that were not natural.

The nearly glowing azure figure of the mortal and his chains seemed almost alive on the backdrop of the dull white.

At that moment, the card finished manifesting both its sides and seemed to release a pulse, before it began to struggle against something. It was as if the card was fighting against something. It was fighting to be released.

Ting.

[Your Mana is [Bound]. Access to mana denied.]

As soon as the notification arrived, the struggles of the card died out and it began to dissipate in much the same way it had etched itself into the chambermaid’s mana system.

The woman, on the other hand, laughed. “Awaken my little monster. Awaken. I await your return!”

-X-

Within a desolate desert, inside a dilapidated shop, on a simple chair, a youth seemingly slept.

-X-

The full book can be read on Patreon.

Do rate and review this novel.

My heartfelt thanks to True Soul: roxurio10003, Caterpillar ImmortalsAVDolph and the Malfae Immortal, RichWalrus, Arterion and Grissly1000, Kade Atkinson for supporting the story on Patreon. Thank you all of you for supporting the novel!

12