Chapter 1 – A Day In The Life of a Spy
348 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a hot and busy night in Las Vegas, a handsome man in a tuxedo walked into the casino.

He ordered a martini and sat at the roulette table for high rollers and started playing.

A large man smoking a cigar, wearing a white suit, with a gorgeous woman in a red dress draped around his arm and surrounded by bodyguards smiled at him and he smiled back.

The man in the tux started winning, over and over, and more and more people surrounded him, placing their bets and riding on his incredibly good luck.

After about 20 minutes, with the man in the tux winning practically every round, the large man with the cigar got up and walked off with his bodyguards and beautiful woman who was his escort for the night. 

The man in the tux noticed this, but pretended not to notice, continuing his game for another round, his eyes following the movement of the other man, seeing him walk around looking at the other tables before leaving the casino. 

He immediately cashed out, pretending to be tired and started stalking the large man. 

He watched the man as he and his contingent entered the elevator and noted that he stopped at the top floor of the luxury casino-hotel. 

He took the next elevator and stopped two floors below the top floor, and entered the emergency stairs and headed up. 

Opening the emergency door on the top floor, he saw two guards at the door, guarding the suite. 

He walked out non-challantly, pretending to be lost. 

"Wait. Who are you?" one of the burly guards asked. 

"I'm looking for my room. Is this 2801?" he asked. 

"This is 3001. Please leave sir" the guard said. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, wrong floor" the man in the tux said. 

Suddenly, he turned around and shot the guard directly between the eyes with his handgun which had an attached silencer. 

The other guard immediately drew his weapon, but the man in the tux did a spinning kick, knocking the gun out of the guard's hand and shooting him right in the head, killing him instantly. 

He moved both dead bodies to the emergency stairs and then walked back to the entrance and slowly entered the door. 

In it, he saw several more guards, all well armed and were sitting around on the lounge chairs.

"Damn. This will be risky" he smiled as he drew another handgun, also with a silencer. 

He suddenly barged through the door with both guns blazing, killing two men instantly. 

The other men started drawing their weapons and firing back but the man in the tux fired at them, hitting them in their chests. 

"Damn!" the man in the tux cursed himself, looking at his left side, which was bleeding as he took a bullet as he ducked behind a table. 

One of the guards took out a machine gun and started shredding the table where the man was hiding behind. 

"Fuck!" he yelled as he jumped out from behind the table, firing blindly at the guards, but all the guards opened fire and filled his body with bullets. 

Within moments, it was over and the guards stood over the dead man in the tuxedo. 

One of the men kicked his bullet riddled face and spat on him. 

"We better tell the boss. With all the gun fire, he probably isn't in the mood to fuck that gorgeous girl anyway" the guard said. 

*knock* *knock*

"We got him boss! We killed the assassin. You were right, it was the fucker in the roulette table" the guard said as he opened the door. 

To his shock, he saw the large man on the bed with his bathrobe open showing his disgusting naked body, and a letter opener impaled right on the top of the man's head as his eyeballs popped out with his tongue out. 

His eyes were open in shock, he didn't even have time to scream. 

But the beautiful woman was nowhere to be seen. 

--

Several floors down, a non descript man wearing slacks and a t-shirt dropped a bag of clothes in the laundry room. In it were a red dress, fake breasts, a special underwear that "tucked" in his manly bits, pantyhose, fake hair and high heels. 

He walked out of the casino and entered his plain looking sedan, paid for the parking and drove off, heading to the nearby bus stop. 

10 minutes later, a non discript guy wearing jeans, white T-shirt and a baseball cap typed "Mission Accomplished" on a mobile phone and dropped it into the bin in the public bathroom before he boarded a Greyhound bus heading to LA. 

--

Arriving in LA the next morning, he entered a storage room rented in a shady part of town. 

Changing into a pair of slacks, a button down shirt and a jacket, he wheeled out a small luggage and called a cab to the airport. 

At the airport, he had a coffee in an airport cafe at the departure hall, then he checked his watch and went to the arrival hall to catch another cab home. 

As he arrived and paid the cab driver, he entered his house to see his wife preparing dinner. 

"Honey! I'm home" he smiled, looking at the stunningly beautiful woman he was married to for 4 years. 

"James! How was your trip dear?" she asked

"Tiring. I was having meetings from morning to night" he answered. 

He gave her a kiss as he wheeled his luggage to the laundry room to drop his clothes in for a wash. 

 As he entered the dining room, his wife was setting the cutlery after serving the chicken she baked for dinner as he approached her from behind and hugged her. 

"Mmmmm that's nice" she said as he groped her breasts from behind. 

"I miss you so much. I want you now" he whispered in her ear

"What about dinner?" she asked as she turned her head to kiss him. 

"Dinner can wait" he said as he picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. 

 

12