Chapter 4 – Another Appalling Ending
274 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew stared at the ceiling, deep in his own thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Martha walked in to his room with a tub of warm water

Matthew remained silent as Martha removed the gown he was in, the only thing he was wearing, as he was unable to even bathe himself

"How pathetic" he thought, wondering what to do from here. Even if he as revived, and with all his skills and knowledge, he couldn't do anything about it. 

"You're thinking about that lass Alexandria, aren't you? You were both quite close.." Martha said, using a cloth to wipe down Matthew's body.

"No.. I.." Matthew started to answer as he noticed Martha cleaning his private areas. Although he had a well proportioned body, with a good looking and well proportioned genitals, they were moved around by Martha but didn't respond to her hands. 

As a super spy, he was able to control himself, and even control his bodily reactions, preventing his erections in case he was in a sexual trap, or if he was "tucked in" and dressed as a female. But now, while he was cleaned by an attractive girl, he had no reaction at all. He was impotent. 

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew through the house, forcing the windows to fly open and blew out all the torches and candles in the house. 

"Woo! Strong wind. Let me go get a flame to light up the room" Martha said

This was a world of magic, so electricity wasn't invented. But it wasn't as if there wasn't any technology, only that they were based on magic. The lights in his house were all torches, and several of the manor guards were competent flame users, as was the cook. 

Martha covered Matthew's body with a blanket to prevent him getting a cold and ran towards the door to get someone when suddenly she bumped into something and fell to the floor

"What.." she said in shock, realizing that a large man was blocking the door. 

"What a beautiful girl" a gruff voice said and laughed

"Who are you?" Martha said in shock

Matthew could barely turn his head and could barely glimpse what was happening from the side

There were sounds of a struggle as several more men entered the room. 

Matthew could hear Martha screaming, he heard clothes being ripped and the pounding of flesh as Martha moaned in pain and her mouth was muffled even though she was screaming.  

It carried on for several minutes as a large man walked up to Matthew as he buckled up his pants. 

"The crippled Duke's son... the so called Blessed One... why... you can't see?" he laughed as he picked up Matthew by his neck

Matthew's blanket fell to the floor as he hung naked by his neck and chocked

He was barely able to see Martha being ravaged by several men. 

By now, she had already stopped screaming or even making any noise. Her eyes were wide open in fear, but she was no longer breathing as more men entered the room to take part in the debauchery. 

"Why? Aren't you excited? Isn't she beautiful? Do you want to do her too?" the man laughed and looked at Matthew's impotent organ

"She's no fun. She's dead!" one of the men raping Martha's body said

"Here, take him. He's targeted for death anyway, but he's quite handsome" the large man said as he threw Matthew at him. 

"What? No!" Matthew thought to himself, but it was too late. It only took a second before the men descended on him. 

--

A wagon pulled by horses departed the burning mansion. Everything of value had been looted and were piled on another wagon as the wagons and tens of horses pulled away. 

Matthew lay face down, his face planted on Martha's stomach, on the top of a pile of mangled carcasses of all the people who worked for his family. Matthew's jaw was broken from repeated use, and his ass was gaping and bleeding and his genitals had been mangled by rough use. 

Martha was dead, but from the side of his eyes, Matthew could see how badly Martha's face was. She died while in shock, and her jaw was broken like his from all the rough sexual assault. 

While he couldn't move, he could still feel everything. It took all his mental strength and training to block out the pain and stay conscious. He knew if he passed out, he would never wake up again.

"We've burned the mansion to the ground, salted the land and made sure no trace of the Duke's household will ever exist again and the Asher name lost to history. Now, what about him?" one of the men said

"Somehow the cripple is still alive. But we'll kill and dump him and the other bodies in the Swamp of Despair. Some of the men still want to have fun with this pretty boy. If he isn't dead by the time we reach there, he would wish that he was" the large man laughed. 

--

After riding non stop for a whole day, the group arrived at the Swamp of Despair the next night and started dumping the bodies over a cliff to the swamp below. 

The Swamp of Despair was named such, as nobody has been known to survive going in to the swamp. There were tales of monstrous creatures living in the swamp, giant crocodiles up to 60 meters long, evil spirits as well as undead creatures. 

After the other men finished dumping the last body over the cliff, the large man buckled up his pants and picked Matthew up, blood flowing from his lower body.

"Well, it's been fun. I'll make sure I'm your last lover to remember me in your next life" the large man laughed as he used his knife and stabbed Matthew's stomach, creating a hole as his intestines fell out. 

With one move, he threw Matthew off the cliff, his intestines flailing behind as he disappeared into the bog below. 

 

4