Chapter 13 – Rathsvale
174 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The new lovers could not get their hands off each other. 

Even while travelling, as they shared a horse, their favorite position was with Arista taking the reins and Matthew sitting inside her and behind her as she wore a loose fitting shirt, with her pants around her thighs as he entered her. His hands were under her shirt playing with her breasts as they rode and fucked at the same time. 

While they travelled near towns are where there were more people on the road, Matthew took the reins and sat in front while Arista sat behind him, hugging him and pressing her breasts on his back as her hands disappeared into his pants. 

Over the nights together, they got to know each other. 

Matthew revealed his identity as the son of Duke Asher, and the reasons he had hidden his identity. However, he didn't reveal his sacrifice and the contract he had with Sloth. She was shocked at first about his identity, as she had heard about the one Loved by the Earth. As the elves were close to nature, she had wanted to meet him, but never got to. 

On the other hand, Arista had informed Matthew that she too was intending to attend the Royal Academy in Rolangard. Not only was she a master level archer and wielded her twin blades at a similar level of mastery, she was also a gifted wind mage, as Matthew clearly remembered from their first encounter with each other. 

Her ministration's from behind Matthew when they rode demonstrated that she indeed preferred his organ attached rather than detached to his body. She removed her right hand, licking his seed of it after she got him to explode into her hands again. 

After leaving Arseford and the incident with the orc village, their next destination was a small town of Rathsvale, which was only half a day away. They had intended to stay a night at an inn, have a good bath and meal before another 3 days of riding to Aisengard. 

From Aisengard, they would go directly to Rolangard by giant eagle, which was a luxury way of transportation between large cities by the nobility and the rich. 

Matthew had not expected to take the giant eagle, but as Arista was Elven royalty, this was her privilege, and he happily agreed to join her. 

As they arrived at Rathsvale late in the evening, the entrance to the town gates were pretty deserted. Matthew rode past the two guards who stood there looking like statues. However, one could clearly see them breathing even though their eyes looked lifeless. 

"Something is strange here" Arista whispered in Matthew's ear, her hand no longer in his pants. 

"Yes. I feel the same. Lets just get a room and leave early in the morning" Matthew said. 

They rode their horse to the town stables, and led their horse there. They looked around for a stable hand, a young boy was there to serve them.

Like the guards, the young boy looked lifeless as he took the reins of he horse. Wanting to give him a tip to cheer him up, Matthew flipped a silver coin at him, a much higher price than the 4 copper coins it usually cost. 

The coin bounced off the boy's face as if he didn't see it. Matthew frowned as the coin rolled to his feet. He picked it up and walked to the boy, putting the coin in his hand and closing it for him. 

The boy didn't thank him at all, and instead stared at him blankly.  

Matthew shook his head and carried both their bags and walked to the inn as Arista followed him, her cloak covering her head. A beautiful elf would bring trouble to them if she is seen by men, especially without her guards. Her hands on her weapons in full alert. 

However, nothing happened as they walked to the only inn in the town. As they entered the inn, the place was quite dark, but there were several customers there. None of them looked up when they entered and sat quietly at their tables. 

"I want a room for two, with a hot bath. But first, we will have a meal" Matthew said as he placed coins on the counter. The innkeeper nodded without looking at them and handed him a key as they both sat at an empty table. 

A dark stew and bread were served to them as well as some ale by a barmaid that was the most unliveliest barmaid Matthew had ever seen. 

Matthew took a sip and immediately spat the contents back into the cup.

The ale was warm, not cold and was stale and nasty tasting.

Arista looked at the bread and dropped it onto the table with a loud thud. It was too hard to be eaten. 

Matthew looked at the stew and decided not to eat it as the meat was not recognizable and the stew did not smell appetizing at all. 

"Lets go upstairs. I can't eat this" Matthew said. Arista nodded and they left the table.

He took the key and went upstairs with Arista, finding their room not far from the stairs on the second floor. 

As they shut the door, Arista immediately went and shut all the windows and looked around the room with her large beautiful eyes. 

"Are you sure we want to stay the night? This place is creepy. The whole town is creepy" she asked. 

"I'm not comfortable here either. But it's better than in the woods. Besides, we can get a bath here and a warm bed before a long journey through the Saravan Desert on the way to Rolangard" Matthew said. 

"Isn't my body warming enough, even though we are outdoors?" Arista asked, hugging him and grabbing his groin. 

"You know what I mean..Princess" Matthew replied

Arista wasn't happy about it, as being an elf, she felt safer in the woods. But she knew Matthew was right. Having a good rest before the arduous journey through the desert was a good idea. 

She also didn't like him calling her a Princess, making her feel like she privileged and was above him.

"Come, let us relax with a bath and rest for the night" Matthew said, opening her elven vest, then her white blouse which revealed her naked breasts underneath. 

Her hands were already eagerly opening his pants and reaching for her favorite part of him while kissing his lips. 

The bath was hot, precisely what they ordered. This surprised them as they had expected bad service even with this, but at least the bath was done right. 

The smells of some sort of minty oils in the bath water made it seem inviting. 

The bath was a large wooden basin, large enough to fit both of them and as they sat on the stools inside, the water went up to their necks as they cleaned each other. 

Before long, they were again engaged in their favorite activity while in the bath, and the minty smell of the oils in the water enhanced their lovemaking as it made their skin feel tingly. 

As they made love, it seemed like they had lost control and were losing their mind as every ounce of their energy was spent on each other. 

Before long, both of them climaxed together and just as they did, both of them blacked out. 

The door opened and a man walked in with two large guards behind him. 

Both guards were nearly naked, except for a lioncloth. Both of them were large and muscular, but their eyes were lifeless and they obeyed the man in front like mindless slaves. They had several massive stiches down their back and in their front abdomens. 

They reached into the water, grabbing both their heads to prevent them from drowning and each guard carried one of the naked bodies each. 

"An elf with such a pure bloodline. Wonderful. Too bad she is no longer a virgin" the man said as he walked off with both guards carrying the naked bodies behind him. 

 

4