Chapter 17 – Goblin Nest
202 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew awoke with a start and was surprised to see an arrow sticking out of his chest!

Sounds of battle were all around him as he looked at the chaos surrounding him. 

Goro the barbarian and Galahad the night were in full battle mode, fighting off several goblins and even 3 hobgoblins.

Galahad was uninjured as he was fully clad in his plate armor and was on duty. Goro had several arrows sticking out of his muscular body but was in berserker mode fighting two hobgoblins by himself. 

A hobgoblin was an advanced form of goblin, roughly a head taller than a human male and two times as strong. 

Saratoth lay dead nearby with his head smashed in with a rock. The mage never stood a chance as he was clobbered in his sleep. 

Rair was shooting arrows non stop and he had blood flowing down from his titanium blonde hair and his leg. 

Matthew looked at the nearby tent and was shocked to see it on fire!

But in the flickering light of the campfire, he could see 3 hobgoblins carrying 3 female forms deeper into the forest. 

They were of course Princess Arista who looked unconscious, as she, Heimdallyn and Isla were only dressed in nightgowns and were unarmed. 

"They took the females" Matthew yelled as he pulled out the arrow from his chest. 

A hobgoblin jumped on him, trying to cleave him in two with his large sword. 

Matthew caught the sword with one hand, surprising the hobgoblin with his strength. 

Suddenly he released his killing intent, curious about how a hobgoblin will respond to this. 

All the goblins screamed and dropped onto the ground as the hobgoblins also froze in shock.

Unlike the goblins, the hobgoblins did not all die from fright. Some did die, and the rest were stunned and most of them fainted. 

Some crapped their pants and released an awful smell as they fell unconscious. 

The White Swans, who Matthew did not have anger for, did not feel anything at all as the killing intent was not aimed at them. 

Though they were shocked, they were professional mercenaries and chopped down the stunned and unconscious hobgoblins. 

"How did he..." they looked at each other in shock. 

As Galahad, Goro and Rair took stock of what's happening, they saw Matthew run into the forest. 

Galahad ran after him as Rair followed, but Goro sat down as he was coming out of his berserker mode and started to feel his injuries. 

Several miles into the forest, Matthew stopped for a while, unable to find a trail of where the hobgoblins brought the female adventurers and Arista. 

Rair swiftly overtook him and yelled "Follow me"

Matthew looked at Rair disappearing as Galahad chased after him and Matthew followed. 

Within a few minutes, they found Rair crouched behind a tree, scouting a cave which had several goblins guarding the entrance. 

"The nest! We need to get them out as soon as possible. The goblins will breed with our friends as soon as they can. A goblin will cause a pregnancy quite quickly and the woman will give birth in days to a batch of goblin babies" Galahad said. 

"What? Fuckers!" Matthew said, immediately leaving the trees and ran towards the cave. 

"Wait! Foolish boy!" Rair said and aimed his bow at the goblins as Galahad ran after him. 

To their surprise, as the goblins saw Matthew approach them, they immediately fell dead as he ran past their dead bodies and into the cave. 

Galahad was not shocked by this anymore and sliced the necks of the dead goblins just in case as he passed them by and followed Matthew into the cave. 

Wherever Matthew passed, goblins fell dead and hobgoblins fell either dead or unconscious as Galahad finished them off with a quick slash to their necks as he ran past.

In the distance, he saw the 3 girls, tied up naked with chains in a spread eagle position and on top of Arista was a large hobgoblin pounding her eagerly.

She was the most beautiful of them and was the first to be fucked by this hobgoblin who was twice the size of a normal hobgoblin and was obviously the leader. 

Matthew's killing intent could be felt from a distance and it was so palpable that the goblins and hobgoblins all around not only died or fainted, but blood spurted out of their ears, eyes, nose and mouths and some weak goblin's even shat out their intestines as they died. 

The dead hobgoblin collapsed on top of Arista and as Matthew arrived he picked the hobgoblin up by its neck and flung it aside like a rubber chicken. 

The creature splatted like a wet towel on the cave wall, green blood exploded everywhere. 

Immediately Matthew got on his knees and sucked whatever he could out of Arista's sex and spat it out, over and over again, not wanting her to get pregnant with the hobgoblin's potent seed. 

Though the hobgoblin's organ was large, it wasn't as large as the orc chieftain's and did not mutilate her sex, even though it was painful. 

After a while, she started moaning due to Matthew's ministrations as the other two girls looked at them. 

Galahad had seen the whole thing and stood there silently, in shock.

Rair arrived just as Arista moaned in an orgasm, squirting into Matthew's face. 

"Your Majesty!" he screamed, seeing Matthew between Arista's legs, eating her out that he nocked an arrow in his bow and aimed it at Matthew. 

Galahad shook his head and pushed Rair's arms down. 

"Better now. I guess you can see now that they are lovers" Galahad said

Rair was shaking so much out of anger, his whole face red including his elven ears. 

"But..but... he's a weak human" Rair said over gritted teeth. 

"Weak human? Look at that hobgoblin. Do you think you can defeat it by yourself?" Galahad asked, pointing at the mangled flesh that was the hobgoblin leader. 

It would probably take a few of them coordinating to defeat it. 

Matthew looked up at Arista, who smiled at him and he yanked the chains on her ankles, breaking the chains like wet noodles. 

He then freed her wrists and those of the other two naked women too. They looked at him in shock, not believing his battle prowess. 

Finally, Matthew stood up and faced Galahad and Rair. 

"I guess the goblin nest has been destroyed" Matthew said, looking relieved. 

"Thanks to you it is. What did you do to them? They all died?" Galahad asked

"One of his natural abilities. It's his killing intent and works like the dragon spell Fear" Arista said, explaining it in terms they could understand. 

Galahad nodded. He knew powerful creatures like dragons, liches and mummy kings had a fear affect on all weaker creatures, but he's never heard of one that can kill. How scary is this kid?

The three girls required help as their clothes were torn, so after Matthew offered his shirt to Arista, Galahad his inner shirt to Heimdallyn and Rair his inner shirt under his elven vest to Isla, they quickly escorted them back to their camp to check that they were alright, and to rest and recover from their ordeal. 

3