Chapter 2: Walk back home
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 2020, January sixteenth, 17:05, Returning Home.

Two boys and a girl on seperate bikes are rushing through the streets, streets bathed in blood and remains of people. Three men in radioactive suits chasing the bike, getting very close to catching up to them.

Ricky: "ALEX HURRY!!!"

Alex: "I'm trying! I'M FUCKING TRYING!"

Rami: "I don't want to die." Rami sobs "I don't want to die........"

In tears Rami would say that, at the verge of the breakdown, but despite this continuing to move forward.

Ricky: "Don't worry, we're getting out of this alive." Ricky attempts to comfort Rami. "I hope" Ricky adds quietly, unsure of his words.

Rami: "But how?" Rami asks in disbelief.

Alex: "How about we try to lose them FIRST!" Alex says in frustration?

Ricky: "And how do you suggest we do that?"

One of the men lunges forward and lands right in front of them.

Ricky: "Woah what the fuck?!"

Alex: "Here!" Alex calls. "Let's turn here."

We took a right turn into the dark, very narrow, alleyway.

Ricky: "We're still not losing them!" Ricky said while huffing.

Alex: "Who the hell even are these guys?!!" Alex says out of breath.

Ricky: "Well whoever they are they aren't humans, that's for sure!"

Rami: "I don't like this, we should've never come here................ I just wanna go home!" 

Alex: "Wait! I think I know a way we can lose them!" Alex says, excited. it's quite obvious the situation was frustrating us all, it seems every time we talk to each other all we can do is complain or cry, but this, this is different.

Ricky: "Well you gonna spit it out or just sit there?!" Ricky asks argumentatively.

Alex: "Can you just shut up already!" Alex thinks of a way to explain this. "J-Just follow me!" Alex says, seemingly frustrated at the fact he can't explain his plan.

Alex took the lead, the men were still on our trail, one of them scratched Rami's back while trying to catch us. To this, Rami screamed in agony!

Ricky: "Are you okay?" Ricky asks, seeming very concerned.

Rami: "I'm fine just keep on pedaling." Rami is more frightened by the situation then the scar on her back, so she decides to not make a big deal out of it.

Alex: "We need to slow them down somehow." Alex looks back at them, slightly shocked by how close they are.

While looking back at them, Alex suddenly pulls something out of his pocket, its revealed to be a pocket knife, Rami and Ricky were quite shocked by Alex having this but they decided to not say anything. Alex chucked the knife at the men, the man who the knife was targeted too, put up his hand to block the knife, the knife pierced through the man's hand and blood spewed out! This halted him for a bit, but he seemingly recovered only moments later.

Alex: "What the hell?" Alex said in confusion.

Ricky: "Like I said, not human." Ricky seemed to not be shocked by this at all. I remembered the slime I made , I then proceeded to chuck it at their masks.

Alex: "You guys got anything flammable?" Alex suddenly pulled out a lighter he usually used for vaping, while saying this.

Rami: "Give me the lighter, quick." Rami seemed slightly disappointed by the fact Alex vapes, but the situation was far more important.

Alex: "Huh? What are you going to do with it?"

Rami: "I said quick didn't I?"

Alex: "Jeez, sorry." Alex passed the lighter.

In a moment of excellent thinking, Rami lit the lighter, threw it on the ground and then sprayed it with her deodorant, to keep spraying it Rami jammed the button down and then threw the deodorant on the ground next to the lighter. The fire engulfed the men as they passed and gave us all a chance to get away.

Alex: "This is our chance lets go!" Alex smirked, excited by our chance to get away.

As we were biking away, joy finally dawned upon us, but it didn't last as a couple minutes passed and as we were biking forward, debris slumped its way down in front of us, blocking our path.

Alex: "Godammit! Can we not catch a break?"

Ricky: "There's a way inside the building, I see light!"

We directed out bikes into the building and I led us forward to the light, as we were riding I noted something to Rami and Alex.

Ricky: "We should be careful, don't want debris falling in here." As light seemingly dimmed, I took out my cell phone and used the torch to help guide us.

As they were passing through, debris fell onto Alex's bike, and his arm was injured.

Ricky: "Alex! Alex are you okay?"

Alex: "HELL NO MY BIKE IS SCREWED!" A cracking noise was then heard. "Also, my arm......." He said quietly.

Ricky: "Don't worry we'll treat your arm when we get out of this mess." Ricky then added. "Just be patient and hold on."

Alex: Alex's eyes widened. "Look out there's someone behind you!"

I turned around, seeing one of the men, he pounded his fist on the ground, the weight echoed throughout the building, as the building began to crumble.

Rami: "How the hell did that guy come here?"

Ricky: "There's no time to think, we need to get out of here!"

Alex got up and we all ran out, the building fell in on itself, the man was crushed, and so were our bikes. Outside we saw all that remained of the man, a leg, just a leg, we were all speechless, despite how scary the man was, we could only feel bad for him, just thinking of the pain of being crushed, it really hurt. We moved on that, we walked forward and didn't look back, we heard the sounds of cars and see the lights of the main roads, all the while we wondered what the men were even doing to begin with. We thought nothing more could go wrong and just then we heard a man panting behind us, Rami was the first to hear it.

Rami: "Umm, guys."

Alex: "Rami, we don't have time to listen to you right now!"

Ricky: You-Your right about that Alex because one of those dumbasses is behind us!"

The man seemingly grows in size as we run away, he starts chasing us and grabs on to Rami and myself, he tightens his grip on us and Rami cries.

Rami: "No! Please! I don't want to die!"

I struggled to get away, but he tightened his grip even further, in agony I coughed up blood as he squeezed my ribs.

Ricky: "A-Alex, you were a great friend, you were always there for me, I can never repay you for all the support you gave me....... And Rami, you were like a little sister to me............

Rami: "NO! WE'RE NOT GOING TO DIE!" Rami screamed as she coughed up some blood too.

Alex: "Yeah thats right!" Alex came to a halt and turned around,searching for something in his bag."There it is.." as he was turning he pulled out a glock from his bag, his father was a police officer. He hesitated at first and his arms were shaking but then he grabbed onto his wrist and said "I won't let you kill my friends!" and fired some bullets at the man, the sound of gunfire made his ears ring.

3