Chapter 4: Some Cattiness and Conflict of the Mind
491 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

OH. Gods of the Realm have you made your Choice!?

CAT LIKE!

YES! CAT LIKE IT IS!

Just a heads up Cat like will never be seen again. The next time a poll for cat stuff would be when I start doing what type of Feline races and shit.

[collapse]

After a few moments of thinking about the ways I could use Jasmine in both a role of Pleasure and Defense, there was no way that I was not going to use the Bitch for my personal fun, but it would be negligent of me not making her partially combat based...

So after going through some thoughts, after thinking it over... I could use with some cattiness from my first.

"Imbue Order." I utter.

[Utter what the Slave shall be, "Set X to X" And then Kiss the Slave's forehead] 

"Set Jasmine to Cat like." I say and kiss her forehead allowing the Order to reach her brain within an instant...

Within a second of me doing that Jasmine took a step back, grabbing her head and slowly she fainted into Sabastian arms who placed her upon the floor and like a sick sixth sense the Goblins showed up to only get a whip cracked at them so that they don't do anything to Jasmine.

I left instantly heading towards the exit taking my slimes who hugged my body, both of the normal ones sitting around me arms and the armored one hugging my chest...

The Slime was perverted and started moving slightly which made my boobs bounce, a quicks smack stopped it but I could sense its joy of the jiggles.

"Pervert." I tell the Slime and left my Dungeon. If I have to wait a few hours to research I might as well do something useful and explore the local area just outside.

(Jasmine POV)

'What is happening? What happened to Julie? What did she do to me?

She kissed me on the lips... which felt off and when I swallowed... All these things started entering my vision and then she kissed my forehead and then I felt sleepy...

Am I awake or asleep? I can think is if awake, but I can't move? Sleep paralyze?

Damn I need to find a way to escape, Nyan.

What was that?

Okay I'm not losing my mind, Nyan nya.

WHAT!?

No what is that!

Nya.

THAT WHAT IS THAT!

I felt I could move again, I felt someone running there fingers in my hair, "Purrr" What! Was that me? No way that was me!

"Total numbers are about at least nearly a division or about ten thousand, with about two thousand support personal and other thousand of who I would guess be Officers." That was Julie's voice, what was she talking about?

Glancing around Julie was sitting on a throne and her hand was rubbing me head, it felt comforting but why?

Looking at who she was talking to there was a person that was only a few inches tall who was flying at eye level with Julie.

The small figure moved rapidly and ended in-front of me spooking me at the speed, but now that it was closer I could tell that it was Female.

"Erika it's rude to scare pets, that's animal cruelty." Julie admonished this thing in-front of me, who was called Erika, she looked Human but has butterfly wings on her back.

"But Mistress I always do that to a pets first time when seeing me!" The person Erika shouts back up with a pout. This got a chuckle from Julie.

"And I always tell you what your doing is wrong."

"Yeah. Tradition!"

The two go back and fourth.

"Oh how rude, of me for ignoring you little Jasmine. You most definitely confused."

I don't speak I didn't know what to do.

She started rubbing my head again and I tried to resist but I ended up purring again...

"Better?"

"Yes Mistress, Nya." I said and instantly clapped my hands over my mouth...

WHAT THE FUCK!?

"I've seen that look of terror and fear, 'Oh my god what did I just say!?' Welcome to the realm of enslavement to a Dungeon." Julie no My Mistr-frhwgfhu NO JULIE SAID! To me.

My mind was fighting on what to call her.

"That's even cuter when you can see it in person." Jul-Mistr-ARGH.

I grabbed my head and screamed! WHAT WAS HAPPENING!

My heart was racing, what did she do to me?

Then she started running her fingers through my hair again, It was calming me down why?

Instinctively I moved my head closer, I didn't know why but I felt safer with her, with Julie... no was that even her name? 

I felt myself slipping away... my mind felt blank, the pleasure from her fingers running through my hair...

"Purr, Purr." I felt so safe with Mistress and I hadn't noticed that I had fallen asleep.

(Julie POV)

After a minute of Jasmine sleeping, I made note of what I saw.

"Erika did you see how her eyes kept changing from Human to that of a Cats?"

"Yes very much so Mistress, that hasn't happened before."

"Sabastian, care to explain the fact this ones eyes kept changing?"

My Butler appeared next to me and said simply, "I am unable to Mistress. This hasn't happened before. If I may though?" He ended with wanting to make a request.

"You may." I tell him.

"You may have to ask your Mother." He offers, it wasn't a bad idea, but Mother is very busy since she has to Manage all the Dungeons that aren't run by Reincarnators.

"Later if that becomes a problem." I tell my Butler.

"I may have an idea." Erika says suddenly.

I gesture her to go ahead, "Well think about it, all of our last pets her Slave Crest based right?"

"Yeah."

"Well like Sabastian said, this is more of a Second Nature. So maybe what we are seeing the that part of herself taking over?" The observation was fair to ask, but the way her eye kept changing was fascinating to see.

The way her Human eyes dilated and then seemed to invert leaving a Jasmine's blue-ish green eyes to takeover the whites and then just to have a narrow black slit formed in the center of her eyes was interesting to watch... And it kept changing with only milliseconds to see it as she gazed upon me.

"Those Nyas were cute and almost did sound like a cats and that purring." Erika says as she starts playing with Jasmine's hair and try's to make a pair of cat ears.

"Mmm." Was my response. That to made be curious, but my thoughts drifted back to what I saw only two Kilometers away from my Dungeon.

A full Division was setting up camp... they had already set up a perimeter along with other shit to make a Forward Operating Base, It most definitely not just any FOB, who sends a Division to make any normal FOB?

That was the main landing zone... FUCK, My guess is that over the days more and more men will arrive and start building a makeshift port for larger transports.

And annoyingly I had to flee when I heard voices heading my way and I have no idea If I was followed...

At least [Basic Demonology] was finished and now I was researching [The Basic Classes] which now I had a better look at was more then just meets the eye.

The thing should really say the Basic Classes and Races due to it allowing me to pick the Race of those Classes come with... And they can actually train themselves by doing Dungeon runs against me, but non the less.

I need to prepare for a possible incursion...

But who would have landed first or even walked my way? And if they found my tracks would have they have followed me or called back up and then followed?

3 years of service with the Terran Federation, who did they send first? I doubt its the Heavy Marines... maybe the Naval Marine Corp... or if they are landing unimpeded god it could be anything from a Foot based Infantry to the heaviest of Mechanized units...

From the terrain being mostly forest or bushland form what I saw... Mmm.

If they want to make sure they hold the ground, and I know their here it made waves in the fleet when we heard a Prestigious Unit was with us... Yeah they would have been given first honor of the landing...

Spoiler

Prestigious Units; this is a term common among the citizenry of the Terran Federation for Units that are older than the United Nations with few expectations, like the Russian Federation Elite units after the fall of the USSR and the later formed Europa.

The few very well known Units are as followed;

The European Rapid Attack Force; This force is mostly comprised of French and German speakers but often a Polish or Hungarian manages to enter the Unit, the Unit can link it's heritage to the German Panzer Elite of the Second World War and the French Armored Divisions of The Great War.

The Britannic Grenadiers; Formally The British Grenadiers, this Unit is made up of the Commonwealths most talented souls from both on Earth and the Colonies, even while in battle nowadays it isn't unheard of when this and other Units of the Britannic Commonwealth to hear the Britannic Grenadiers playing (a remake of the British Grenadiers) while fighting on the battlefield.

Terran Federation Marine Corp; This was formally the United States Marine Corps, the US of A was given the Prestigious duty to be the First to the fight, these men and women had fulfilled they duty no matter the cost, boasting the highest causalities rates amongst other Units being nearly 50% and a 30% death rate during any Units deployment... Most of the Deaths happen during the landing on planet when transports are getting shot down. The only thing they complain about is the often shortage of crayons.

Légion of Africa; This Unit is made up of the Best of the Best from the multitudes of African Nations they may not be the best equipped but you will find no finer Soldier, trained from children and trained further from the constant infighting between Warlords which the Federation as a whole ignores.

303rd Aerospace Squadron; This Unit is part of the Europa, but this Unit has a naik for only following ether Polish or Commonwealth forces and often refuses to deal with anyone else like many from the nations who were left behind the curtain. A deep hatred that still burns even after so long.

[collapse]

The South Asian Guard; An Elite formation made up of soldiers of units from ether those nations that exist on Earth in South Asia or are from Colonies that were made by them. This Unit can link their heritage to the Battle of Gallipoli and Tobruk, they being made up mostly of Australians and New Zealanders and so the Unit is a Successor to the ANZAC corps, feared for their stubbornness and refusal to die silently.

This is bad...

"Prepare the Dungeon." I say to the pair and start checking what traps I could use.

11