the amazing system is a pit of despair worse than gacha (edited)
1.4k 15 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

dark too dark an unnatural darkness that gave of a strange feeling.  suddenly in the dark space, an unnaturally bright light burst out disturbing the darkness It also had an unnatural feeling to it but unlike the confusing darkness which gave of a feeling of being lost but being in the right place the light gave a feeling of fantasy and infinite possibility In the midst of the light seemed to be a ghostly projection of a naked youth about 18 or 19 he had white almost pale skin and a handsome face that could make almost any girls heart pound and he also had a big almost scary-looking little brother that could demolish any girl that dared to do the forbidden dance with him . Has he opened his eyes is image become less ghostly. 

 [ youth ] : What were am I

The youth who appeared to be in a strange predicaments name was ren he was a popular American gang leader who was skilled in boxing and thank's to his handsome face and godly body build  he seemed to be a playboy with a large harem full of beauties .

He was also a giant otaku who had been watching anime since he was old enough to think witch was at the age of 2 he was also a genius that could speak English along with Japanese and Chinese at the age of 7 at the age of 13 he graduated high school and he would have graduated at 11 if the school board didn't stop him his photographic memory and is a skill for gathering and processing information to make a formula for success at any goal made him even more of a genius.

That would have been a good thing if he wasn't a sadistic evil bastard who was skilled in mental manipulation because of his perverted and evil nature he learned boxing ,swordsmanship and gunmanship. 

Then after that built a gang with many branches,brainwashed is most trusted lackeys,made a harem,gained a ton of money and power and became one of the American government's most formidable foes. he died after being killed by his right-hand man who was paid by donald trump the infamous fat ass to kill him. 

His last memory was when he heard the sound of a gunshot and him falling along with the footsteps of some of his gang members.

[ren] : Is this what hell looks like

[ ???] : So you're awake master said a slightly mechanical voice.

[ren]: who is that 

[???]:  a system like in all those isekai and fanfictions you read  

[ren] : so I am going crazy.

[???] : no I am a system created from your imagination after absorbing the energy of the multidimensional space known has verse  I can give you Powers like you always imagined after you reincarnate into a fictional  world of your choosing.

[ren] : Wait anime worlds exist and I can reincarnate into any anime world I want

[ system]: yes has I just said 

[ren]: Really. 

[system]: Please choose a body of an anime character i can't give you a body of someone that didn't come from a work of fiction due to certain reasons 

[ren]: So basically pick an anime character's body so you can recreate it and put my soul in it said ren. 

[system] : yes 

[ system]: before we start that can you please pick a name for me.

[ren] : how about tas

[tas]: sounds good 

[ ren ] : if only the system knew i picked that name because it reminds me of my annoying middle school teacher that used to teach me a class called tas  

[tas]:now please pick a body by thinking the word statues.

[ren] : statues 

 To his  surprise, a status board like in games appeared in front of him it 

 

statuses : 

 

name: ren 

 

health: sprites don't have health there dead already 

 

speed: sprites can't move

 

strength: sprites can't touch things 

 

luck: 10

intelligence: 1,000,000  (average intelligence 1,000)

( authors notes: fun fact bulmas intelligence level is 900,000 the mc isn't had good at science has Bulma but his deception  skills are better)  

 

race: undetermined 

 

level: 1

 

race skills: none 

 

class: none

 

skills: none 

 

energy points: 1,000,000 {used to exagened for skills and weapons in the system store }

 state poins :  0

 

quests: none 

 

(system store) 

{body generator: 1,000,000 energy points needed One-time use. used to generate the body of an anime character race is determined by reincarnated bodies' parents . Also comes with a random skill generator. }

The first thing that caught his eye was the icon that said body generator so he clicked 

[tas] : random body generator starting pick a filter to narrow down oppotations for a new body

Has a play boy naturally he still wanted to be handsome 

[ tas ]: choose one modification to add to your new body

The savage male beast of a protagonist choose a huge 14 inch laviantene  11 inches when asleep and 14 when awake it was 2 inches bigger than is previous little brother 

 [ tas ]: body generator successful body loaded the body chosen is the body of  Lelouch from code geass Lelouch's traits like hair color, eye color, and race decided from genes chose a world to go to the icon popped up and ren chose high school dXd his favorite anime.

[tas]: loading successfully choosing random parents ... loading random skill...choosing a random location... random race chosen 

several notifications popped up in rens mind put the one that caught his attention was the skill notification and when he asked tas about it she said that it was what it sounds like he was getting a random skill it could be good or bad op or weak has hell it could max level or level one.

skill loaded skill name:  all fiction level 1

skill description:

the ability of Kumagawa from Medaka Box the ability allows the user to deny aspects of reality; to make anything "nothing { can be done at this level} can even reverse the user's own death {  can not be done at this level}.

 

[ren]: fuck you tas. goddamn i got scammed by this fucking system 

 

(Authors note: I said MC was watching anime since he was 2 anime like Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh and you can't forget good old digimon )

 

 

 

 

24