A broken soul (edited)
882 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A soul do you ever wonder what it is or what it looks like?

If someone asked you what a soul is what would you answer?

well that depends on your religion , ideas and beliefs but in truth a soul is what you want it to be it's a reality of nothingness.

The process of forming a soul is when a reality of nothingness starts to absorb energy in any form and slowly turns into a manifestation of something a soul.

and after the process  of a soul forming a god of some sort usually takes the soul and builds a body for it and places it into the body but ren is different the gods made a mistake and his soul formed its own body in a similar fashion to how gods were created. That not only was the cause for is unnaturally high intelligence but also the reason he was able to create a system of intelligence linked to verse like tas. These were all good  things but  there were also down sides you see ren didn't have enough time for is unnatural soul to mature to god hood before he died so is soul was also incomplete like a half finished building     

you might ask what this has to do with the dark coated men well you'll know soon 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

when ren spotted the dark coated men he knew they were trouble they gave off a sinister feeling.

[ mob 1]: were done playing games 

[mob 2 ] : give use the boy your five years to be with that disgusting creature is over.

[ mob1 ]: give us that disgusting the half blood king valerie Tepes demands it. 

the moment that name was mentioned ren recognized it that was the name of the vampire king from the high school dxd light novel he was one of the leader's of the two vampire factions.

[ ren ]:How could i forget something so  important

This wasn't the first time he heard the name of the king he knew that it sounded familiar that was the name of his father he also knew it was too late to recognize the name now because vampires treat there mixed blooded children really badly.

His mom tried to beg them to leave ren with her for a few more years

but vampires are arrogant and cold and treat all other races like trash they didn't listen to ren's mother's begging and they spotted ren and moved towards him but before they could lay a hand on him his mother got in there way then before ren could stop his  mom from getting herself killed by them one of the dark coated man grabbed rens mom's neck and snap.

That sound notified ren of is mom's death

( * Flashback )

(Authors note this happened before the mc's second life)

There was a dark room with a single lamp.there was a boy in the corner of the  house that seemed to be crying that boy was indeed ren before his second life and in the center of the house there was a women with a beautiful face and deep green eyes but with the condition she was in now you wouldn't know how beautiful she was.

That women was ren's mom before is second life she had just been abused by his dad.   

suddenly she started to laugh and not the type of laugh you would ear from a beautiful women it was a crazy type of laughing she suddenly sprung up despite her bad state she went to a kitchen and got a knife and suddenly dashed over to the little boy who seemed to be about 8 or 9 years old  and stabbed at him luckily he was able to dodge 

[ ren ]: What are you doing mom

[ rens mom before reincarnation ] : killing you.

[ rens mom before reincarnation ] : you remind me of your father i can't live like this anymore  i hate both of you i'll kill your dad,you,and myself she yelled.

then she lunged again but ren dodge again he then opened his mouth and bite his mom's hand and she dropped the knife he picked it up and without any hesitation stabbed his mom's neck.

blood gushed out the cut staining the walls.

At that moment ren felt it a feeling like no other. The feeling of killing.

the fear the pleasure and superiority of killing and that feeling gave birth to the cold indifferent and evil ren.

 

 

(Authors note: that was a flashback to the mc's childhood but now the flashback is over.)

  

( * Flashback ended ) 

Suddenly after the death of his mom the only one holding him back from his sadistic nature after is reincarnation . there was a cracking sound that seemed to come from in his soul and rens soul began to shatter and reform growing stronger and better than it was before he was ascending to godhood due to the stimulation his irregular soul got from is mom's death 

Then a notification from the tas system appeared you have gained a new skill {thousand eyes of death}.

ren didn't know how the skill worked and didn't care he only had one thought now and that was kill.

after his ascension he lost his reason.

[ ren ]:{thousand eyes of death}

after ren yelled  the sky darkened and several eyes opened in it and the dark coated men started to fatten until they burst. There  blood organs and flesh flew all over the place but ren didn't care.

there was a single tear that dropped down rens eye .

[ ren ] : don't worry mom i'll bring you back 

then another notification popped up  from the tas system.

[ tas ]: host's soul his unstable beginning reappears. system will now put the host to sleep 

After saying that ren's body suddenly fell.

( Authors note : i'll explain more about the new skill next chapter

(Authors note : Also i'll be changing my writing style to make the story easier to understand)

 

19