mecha king g2
430 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a strange black space there was a giant mecha it look like ASW-G-08 Barbatos Lupus from gundam iron blooded orphans It also had the spear of longinus from evangelion the mecha's name was g2 and he ruled the code geass dimension or more accurately stole it from verse he noticed ren who was now one with verse and thought he was of verses many counter forces. 

( Authors note : A counter force is what verse uses to get it's dimension back from people who steal them from it they usually take the form of monsters with high intelligence and have some of versus energy but ren became one with verse so he's different from them because he can draw an unlimited amount of energy from verse has long has his body can handle the amount he can convert that energy into system points also even a tiny amount of verses energy is overpowered what do you expect from something that created Zeno also the reason that ren hasn't used verse energy i'll explain more about this in later chapters .)   

[ g2 ] : To think it sent another one of it's counter  forces looks like i'll have to intervene

[ g2 ] : I'll use the body of the protagonist of this world to help me destroy this counter force hahahahahahahaha 

[ g2 ] : after absorbing it i'll be even stronger.

A magical circle with a number in the middle appeared the number slowly started to count down 

( back to ren )

Ren was looking at lelouch the protagonist of code geass and also the teenager from last chapter. lelouch was stunned that someone that looked like him could say something  so stupid he had just  gotten is powers from c.c and was about to use it on the driver of a Knightmare  when there was a loud explosion he escaped with c.c who arrived just in time to witness the truly stupid catchphrase.

just has ren was about to use some bullshit jutsu even if he doubted it would work 

tas suddenly told him something about a anomiley appearing and taking over lelouch's body and killing anything it it came across and teleporting him away from the area so he decided to take c.c with him because he couldn't leave his waifu  so he hugged her and also took the opportunity to grab c.c's ass 

[ tas ] : teleportation comensing 

after that a green light enveloped him and he vanished along with c.c while still holding her soft plump ass 

then a purple enveloped lelouch  and g2 took over his body 

meanwhile ren and c.c ended up in a awkward position with c.c on top of him while he was still squeezing her ass.  

 ( Authors note : sorry for the short chapter but this is all i could come up with. also for those who like lelouch's original personality don't worry  g2 is just going to stay in is body and work with him to try and kill ren just like the relationship between kurama and naruto but without the being friendly part and don't worry about the plot i'm not going to change it that much and lelouch is still going to be zero and form the black knight's like in the original it's just that now he has an overpowered mecha lord to assist him instead of c.c and ren will be getting a geass from c.c that may or may not be has overpowered has lelouch's. just wanted to get this out of the way.   ) 

8