what not to do when you have negative luck (part 1)
199 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( general p.o.v )

 

After claiming he was going to make tas a yandere ren had went to the system settings and searched for the system personality changing function Without knowing that his luck would screw him over even if Ren didn't take it seriously negative luck was no joke people like lancer were a testament to that the worst mistake ren could have made was underestimating his negative luck he didn't even think to follow the 5 thing not to do with negative luck hand guide. For those who have never seen the hand guide I'll list the 5 things not to do with negative luck.

 

1. When you have negative luck never try clicking buttons 

 

2. When you have negative luck never play a real life gacha

 

3. When you have negative luck never hang out with psychopath waifu   

 

4. when you have negative luck never say that thing can't get any worse 

 

5. when you have negative luck never hang out with a yandere waifu

 

Ren completely failed at not doing these things and has a result he had a day that would put lancer to shame. Let's rewind a few minutes back to when Ren didn't have to take drugs to get over his bad luck.

 

( 45 minutes ago  )

 

[Ren]: now i can successfully get revenge on you shit system i'll show you i can be worse than a certain advocate of gender equality 

 

Ren opened the system personality settings and scrolled through the list until he came to a stop at the yandere option he then clicked that option or so he thought, missing the fact that instead of the yandere system option he clicked the extremely black bellied system option right under it . Looking at this violation of the first rule even I the narrator had to shake my head hoping that god would have mercy on our poor protagonist.

 

A few seconds passed after the loading process of the system after which tas said something that she normally would never say 

 

[tas] : good afternoon darling please have this free summoning gacha ticket for being so cute i even boosted the rate of you getting something decent from it so please take it ( Authors note: Before you all start commenting nothing comes free from this system has the mc will find out in later chapters )

 

Even if he was surprised by the change in his system Ren didn't question tas. He just went to his inventory and clicked on the gacha ticket. After that his hand shone with a bright golden light before a dark colored ticket appeared in his hand.

 

[ren]: so how do i use this 

 

[tas]: yell out activating gacha

 

So Ren did has instructed without looking at the back of the ticket which contained a warning about the high chance of summoning psychopath waifus. 

 

at that moment tas's thoughts were Your so screwed you bastard you think you can just change my personality without  bad thing happening to you ( evil laugh)   

 

[tas]: gacha successful ren i congratulate you for receiving the 5 star summon flandre scarlet.

 

[ren]: tell me your kidding this is a joke a very bad joke right your not screwing me like this right tell me that please

 

Ren who almost went crazy at this point only got a bright flash of light with the silhouette of a little girl has his reply 

 

(hello cliff-kun here ) 

 

( authors note: hope you enjoy the chapter because i'm not writing another one until next week wednesday )  

3