Beginning
328 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On top of the mount yan xing, a white haired beautiful middle aged man stood amidst the falling snow, the man was so beautiful that he can topple a kingdom if not for his adam apple and flat chest nobody would know that he was a man, the man blankly staring toward the sky. His very posture amidst the falling snow was very beautiful.

"l have transcended all path, from bare handed to weapon, from close range to long range, from hidden to plain in sight, from sharp to blunt, yet l can't transcend time and dead.

Now my time is nearing, l shall use all of my full power for the first time since l transcended.

Huff......haaaaa!!!" the man inhaled a breath of air before punched the sky as he shouted.

"Haaaa...... Haaaaa...... Haaaaa..... Haaaa...... 

...." he shouted again and again as the snow around him condensed into many kind of weapons like sword, spear, hammer, whip, and many other.

The man hold the condensed weapon and use it once to attack the sky, he did it again and again until all the condensed weapon all used.

As the attack hit the same place again and again, a crack suddenly appeared at the place that got hit, the crack became larger and larger without the man noticing.

KACHA.

The crack broke and behind the crack appeared a dark abyss. When the crack broke the man finally noticed the appearance of the dark abyss, but it was all to late as he got sucked by the dark abyss.

"wha-..." before the man can even utter a word he got sucked by the dark abyss. the man lose his consciousness as he got sucked by the dark abyss.

And the next thing he saw when he woke up was......

2