ch.1- stupid oneshot
58 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think we all know how the standard way of getting isekaid yes? We can all agree that the omnipotent sender known as truck-kun. Let me tell you the story of how i met him.

I was your casual 30 year old jobless piece of shit. Of course i have failed in life so i said fuck it. I took out a loan of 1 mil yen and went to the casino. Then i played the roulette I placed all my chips on green and I FUCKING GOT IT BITCH. 36 mil in the bag boiiii.

 I of course pay back my loan. I originally planed to lose then jump in front of truck-kun. But i had a brilliant idea of buying a used truck. So i did any normal person would do and bought one. Now the only problem now was how the fuck do i get hit by it

I scrolled down my contacts and called my father.

"Hey you old fuck I won big cash and bought a truck. Can you hit me with the truck?"

And as a caring father would reply.

"Can i get the mony you won after i run you over? Either way ill still run you over."

I said pationately

"Fuck you old shit i burnt the rest of it. Just meet me in the outskirts of the city then run me over with the truck. Well do this tommorow."

I hanged up the phone and went to find a good hotel to spend the night. As i went to find a hotel I saw a kid who was crossing the pedestrian lane and a truck was coming over. As any normal people woud do I took out my pbone and started to video the kid getting hit.

" i'll show this to that old fuck so he can recreate this moment." 

So yeah the kid gkt fucked and i videoed him. I still cant find a good fucking hotel. Its already 11:00 when i found a decent place to sleep. I checked the bed if it suited my tastes then proceed to sleep on it. 

After waking up I got out of bed and went to a fancy place to eat. After eating I drove the truck to the meeting place. After that long ass drive i finally got there and saw the old fuck.

" Hey kiddo you sure about not viving me the money? "

"Go fuck yourself with sandpaper old fuck i aint giving shit. Just fucking drive me over."

"Hey kiddo are you afraid of death?"

"Have you gone senile you old fuck of course not. Im curious if i get isekaid or not thats it."

After that meaningful pep talk he started the truck up and went away to get a running start. Well i gjess ill get hit by a truck huh. As i see the truck coming over i felt no fear and yelled "I FUCKING BOUGHT MY OWN TRUCK KUN BITHCES." Then I got rammed by it.

And so ladies an gentlemen that is how I met truck kun. That is my ending of the normal world. Now I will tell you about my experiences of the other world in the next chapter. So stay tuned to my bullshit in another world.

-------------------------------------

Author-san: This is my first webnovel so yea dont expect much faggs.

My grammar is shitty isnt it?
  • Yes Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Very much Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fuck yu stop wasting my time yu fag Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont give a fuck Votes: 2 40.0%
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Oct 12, 2020 06:08 PM.
4