Chapter 1. Prelude on How Shameless People Can Be…
71 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a large Sect, you can see many Disciples are crazy and were discussing a certain Disciple of their Sect.

In a large Training Ground of the sect, a bunch of disciples is getting into a group.

In a bench, two Inner Court Disciples were sitting there, gossiping.

The two Inner Sect Disciples are hushing to each other secretly. "Did you know?, Senior Brother Lin challenged Senior Brother Lou for the seat of 6th ranking Core disciple, isn't Dope?" One of them said that to his buddy.

"I know! Anyone in the sect knows about it now. A core Disciple leak it and everyone was discussing it" Inner Disciple B said to Inner Disciple A like he is a fool.

"I see!" The Disciple said that to himself and said "Senior Brother Lin is not the Most Popular Senior Brother in The Sect for nothing" Don't wanting to shame himself by he's fellow disciple and friend, he changed the topic and just sing praises for Senior Brother Lin.

The onlookers perked their ears to the discussions going on, It is rare to have a thing to discuss that cause hot topic in the entire sect. Some of them are Young Masters and Miss of their Family or Clan, some of them is a son or daughter of the mayor lording an entire city. Genius of their clan, arrogant to their bones.

They know the Cold and Handsome Core Disciple of the Sect, Lin Fan. Who climbed from Inner Sect Disciples to Core Disciples within a span of a year. Challenged many, and won every single time.

-------------------------------------

Arena

In a Large Square Stage, stood two people. They are respectably Lin Fan and Lou Sheng. Lou Sheng son of an Elder, with many great resources, pills and peerless Martial Techniques, plus with Great inborn Talent, he was undoubtedly one of the Talented Disciple of the sect, breaking through Core Formation Realm in the age of 20.

Now that he is 25 years old this year, many didn't know he's current Cultivation at.

The two stood a far, facing each other. Disciples whose rank high at the Core Disciples Core Ranking are spectating the match between the two. With some Elders watching the battle between the Sword Genius Lin Fan, and Core Formation Realm Genius, Lou Sheng.

In the Stage.

Lou Sheng faced his opponent and said "Junior Brother Lin! I have heard of your Peerless Sword Technique, Heaven Severing Art. They said that It can sever anything under the heaven, but with my strong Body who cultivated the Peerless Technique, 'Titan Immovable Body' it can only, as much leave a scratch" Said Lou Sheng with haughty tone oozing on his voice, he, Lou Sheng is not afraid of Lin Fan's Technique, and knows that in only got exaggerated from the female fans of Lin Fan, boosting his prestige further.

Many Female Fans of Lin Fan, said that this junior of his, is an Immortal reincarnation and only cultivating from the start, because of an injury and loss his memory.

He clearly knew how good-looking his opponent than himself but didn't admit and have the face to said it. He wanted to prove that strength matter the most, than people who rely on his face.

"Senior Brother Lou, please..." Lin Fan replied and said that with cold tone, his expressionless face never changed.

"Hump!"

Lou Sheng snorted at Lin Fan's remark. He raised his hand and flexed his muscle, he looked at the Disciples seat, wanting to attract the spectator, hoping to get an attention of some pretty juniors of the sect.

Instead of admiration, what he got is out of his expectation. Mocking stares was directed at him, making him go mad, focusing his attention to his Pretty boy of an opponent.

"Take this Immovable Art: Great Fist" He shouted and attacked with his fist.

"Whisssh…"

Lou Sheng fist travel at a greater speed, giving off a great amount of pressure that even reach and felt on the spectator seats. Many Elders nodded in approval and many Core Disciples suck a breath of cold air.

"This move! I don't dare to face it Head on" a Core Disciple said that with a great horror and admiration to his voice.

"Senior Brother Lou Immovable Fist Art, is greater than the rumor, it is Fierce and at the same time Heavy"

"What will Senior Brother Lin do..."

Many Disciples sang praises to Lou Sheng and many worries about Lin Fan, particularly the females.

"Senior Brother Lin will lose for sure" A Male Core Disciple said that, certain at his judgement.

"Senior Brother will win!" A Female Core Disciple retorted angrily at the Male Disciple.

"How?"

"Because! Senior Brother Lin is Handsome!"

Speechless the Male Disciple shut up, arguing with brainless people aren't his forte. Clearly this Female Disciple is one of them.

When the Female Disciple was speechless of her answer, she snorted once again and said with great pride on her voice " No one can beat Senior Brother Lin, because he is HANDSOME"

This time no one retorted, they didn't agree on the first half of the sentence but the latter half of it.

They unanimously agreed, Lin Fan is really too Handsome.

Many Disciple chatter amongst themselves and watch the battle with absolute focus.

In Elders Spectator Seats.

Some Elders praise Lou Tong, father of Lou Sheng.

"Elder Lou your son has awed us already with this move" Elder A said to Elder Lou, he thought to himself that this is the perfect time to boot lick, to have good position you need a greater backer.

He got some meaningful stares from his fellow Elders, but some scorn him. He didn't care much about the meaning of the stare that focus on him, he only thought to himself that he's smart and quick-witted, picking the right time to spout praises. He was now imagining the prospect of his and high position he will get when he got to the good side of Elder Lou, the more he imagined the more exaggerated his praises are.

Lou Tong spoke "Its only passable" and said that with calm smile on his face, but his eye can't hide the pride.

Elder Lou thought of process was now the same as his mouth spoken, talking to himself and saying'Praise me more! You Idiots, You bunch of stray dogs will stay down there, boot licking me forever'.

.....

In the Arena

Lin Fan face the first with calm face, his face never changing from start of the match. He grabbed the hilt of his sword and said with calm voice.

"Heaven Severing Art: Sever the Land" Lin Fan drew his sword, making an arc in the air swinging it down as the two attack clashed.

Boom~

The clash produces a booming sound, a shock wave that cover the arena to Dust.

Because of the that, no one can see anything and watch as the dust surround the arena. They shock face was clearly plastered on their faces as they watch the first exchange of the battle.

The fist and the sword was still clashing in midair, wanting to overpowered one another.

Whengg~

Their sword and fist produce and wheng sound. The stalemate never broken through, or it is.

When Lin Fan suddenly spoke.

"Monkey Steal Peaches"

With great dexterity at his finger, Lin Fan left-hand travel to the crotch area of Lou Sheng.

"Lin Fan you!" Lou Sheng sense a great danger focus on his little buddy down there, which scared him and yelp out.

While they shock and awed at the exchange blow, they saw an unbelievable scene. Lou Sheng who is the first to attack, was sent flying. A wound appeared on his body, slashed through his upper body down to his stomach.

This is the perfect scenario and a perfect ending for a great match between two strong Disciples.

But!

Here's a thing.

Why Lou Sheng rolling in the floor, while holding his balls? His hysterical shout was oozing with great pain, he looks like his suffering from a nightmare.

...

They look at Lin Fan and question, but Lin Fan ignore them and silently put his sword.

"You lose..."

Lin Fan voice was calm as it can be, seemingly the despicable attack was not his doing.

The audience was stunned and roared with great vigor on their voices, shouting Lin Fan's 'glorious' name.

LIN FAN! LIN FAN!

LIN FAN! LIN FAN!

With one move, Lin Fan wins...

[Ding!] Badass points +

2