Chapter 5. Flirtatious Scene At The Pavilion (R-18)
77 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 'Weapon Controlling Weapons Pavilion' is a Pavilion who can grant every disciple a weapon of their choices.

Each Outer Court Disciples has the chance to get one free weapon. And Lin Fan haven't use it yet. 'Weapon Controlling, Manual's Pavilion' is only 10 houses away from the 'Weapon Controlling Weapons Pavilion'.

...

Lin Fan is at the Entrance of the Pavilion, a plate was hung at the gate. A Chinese character was there, 'Weapon Controlling, Weapons Pavilion' is the meaning.

Lin Fan hurriedly go to the Pavilion. What greeted him is a row after row of Weapons, From blunt weapons to Sharp Weapons. Orthodox Weapons to Orthodox Weapons.

Many Disciples were hanging around here, compared to the semi desolate 'Weapon Controlling Manuals Pavilion'. This Pavilion has a lot of weapons, in different varieties, sizes, and uses.

Weapons are man's romance and because of that many male disciples hang around here, just to have a look of the weapons.

Lin Fan approach the counter. Lin Fan's eye lit up when he saw the receptionist, it is a f*cking lady. A beautiful one to boot.

...

Hello, I'm the receptionist of the 'Weapon Controlling, Weapons Pavilion'. I'm relatively new to this, as I only here for about 5 years. I have experienced this, have beautiful figured, so it's ok.

I'm currently experiencing an euraphia right now, I'm sitting with a super-duper Handsome male Disciple, we quickly introduced ourselves. His name is (John Sena) Lin Fan, and he's absolutely my type.

He said to me that he is in needs of weapon, and it is his first time picking one. He even said that he's relatively new to the sect, and I figured it out, cuz I haven't seen this handsome guy here, looking at his 'innocent face' I couldn't help but lick my lips.

'Keke'

'What a good boy'

This guy is polite, and always smile dazzlingly And God please, his smile is too destructive. Any more than that and I will not take it anymore and push this guy down, ride him like a cow Please myself till I got satisfied' (AN. ? shall we do it?)

'But first Imma serve him and get his weapon'

I quickly give instruction to one of the Female Attendant, that supposedly the one to have the chance to help or escort Lin Fan to pick his weapon.

'B*tch he's mine'

I saw the reluctant and jealous look the b*tch was giving me. 'B*itch I'm the boss, get rekt'.

'I'm the B*tch, I'm the boss' ? (AN. LOL I remember this song)

With that, I quickly escort this Handsome Boy, to the back of the Pavilion, where all the weapons are displayed at. (AN. ? I know you want it.)

I give a quick and informing introduction of different weapons, their weaknesses and their strong points.

Of course while giving him some flirtatious look, licking and biting lips, now and then. Introducing the weapon, squeezing my Bouncy chest while saying to myself 'look boy, this sister has a large one, no loss if we do it here. I bet you're getting horny'.

But the boy is like an Accomplished Monk. Having no desire to women, is this what they called innocent boy who is dao as their partner? Forever and ever. Cut ties and bullsh*t stuff. The F*ck. (AN. ?bad)

In the end, the boy requested a sword because he said he wanted to be a swordsman, so we go to the swords corner. Different sizes and style of swords was there.

I vigorously explained it, he he, flirtatiously. Picking up the sword case which is heavy so 'I have to brought it closer to my boobs'. Every walk I made, made my Boobs bounce.

Up and down.

Up and down.

'Hayss~'

But God is cruel, this boy is really a Monk. His eyes shine only when he saw a sword, not on my 3 sizes.

In the end, we didn't do it. The handsome stud pick up a sword and quickly leave the back of Pavilion.

The boy is like, he is on his own world. Cultivation is only the thing on his mind, which is... I like it.

I absolutely love it.

Hehe! Next time the boy comes here, I need to doll up and get super pretty so next time the handsome boy will notice me, not the sword or any weapons, and lastly not his Cultivation.

I will snatch him and make him my servant, we will f*ck all day and night, no sleep. 24/7.

With that, I grinned happily, touch my self as I imagine the boy was pounding me behind, missionary, visionary, any position I saw an illusion the boy, naked and his ding dong entering my p*ssy.

Puchii~

Like water that leaked out a Dam. The water made a straight line, leaking nonstop.

'Hays~. My panty is all wet now'.

'Lin Fan, boy I will remember you'

Lesson Learned: Just don't do it on Public Places.

...

Lin Fan knew that the receptionist was giving him some signal and all flirtatious look, but he will not fall that easily. Maybe, just maybe. If the receptionist grab him, he will fight back. Vigorously. He quickly grab a sword and left. If not, he will not contain himself and push that b*tch and f*ck the sh*t out of her.

Lin Fan happily left the Pavilion and smile back at the attendant that replace the b*tch, making the receptionist blush.

He was happily walking when, someone blocks him off his path.

There are 4 people blocking him, they look kinda dumb.

"What do you want" Lin Fan said that with a frown plastered on his handsome face?

The four quickly exchange glances and the one of them replied "We are the Ah brothers, we're the strongest brothers in the entire sect, and we request you to not retaliate, as we beat you" smiling to himself proud of his reply.

WTF?

Really WTF?

Is this it...

The Legendary thing known 'Wuxia' bullying? Really it happened to me!?

But looking at them, they kinda have a loss screw on their heads.

...

The Ah Brothers quickly lead me to secluded places. No Disciples or rarely Disciples walk here, perfect spot to get beaten.

"The thing we will do, do not leak it out and say that it's our own doing" the leader of the brother's said that to me.

Hmm...

Let's test this out...

Do a dumb thing...

"I'm Lin Fan. I introduced myself so you have to introduce yourselves too, so that I don't leak any of your names" Lin Fan is really gambling it now, asking their names which is a dumb thing.

The four brothers exchange glances and said.

"Sorry, I'm Ah Do, the Elder of the Ah Brothers"

"Ah Re"

"Ah Mi"

"Ah Fa"

They quickly introduced their names one by one and to Lin Fan's amazement the Leader and the Elder of the Ah brothers Fricking Apologize.

F*ck, this is so funny. They really are dumb.

This will be fun...

Lin Fan let out a mischievous grinned as he looked at the Four Fools.

The Four Fools looked at Lin Fan and smiled foolishly. In their eyes Lin Fan smile was really friendly, a look and smile that 'clearly' saying 'wanting to make friends with them', The Foolish Ah Brothers.

3