Chapter 1 – Walk to School and Daily Routine
19 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brave…

You might find it weird but that's my name.

I don't know what my parents were thinking when they were naming me but if i had to guess maybe they just found the word to be cool, it's not even that cool though.

I'm currently on my way to school, with nothing to do for a while exept walking i let my mind wander for a bit.

Before i know it i already at the front of my school.

On the gate written Mitsurugi 7th High, with All Boys written in small letter below it.

Are there six more of it? i don't know and i don't care.

After collecting my mind up from the clouds i start walking through the gate.

After getting inside the main building i do a little sprint to my classroom on the second floor.

Class 2-B

In front of my classroom i quickly get inside and rushed to my chair.

Safely arriving to my chair i start doing my daily routine, the thing that every student do every morning without fail.

I grab my phone from my bag and start collecting my log in bonus from my games.

It seems that there is a maintenance last night so one of the games i play is giving out free gems, lucky!

But when i was about to log in to my fourth game, someone said behind something my back.

"You're still playing that,"

Surprised by the sudden voice my body jump a little.

I angrily look back, to see a guy with a bright blonde hair smiling at me.

Ryuga, he's one of my friends.

His look is normal compared to my handsome face, he's totally not handsome at all.

"What do you know! I've been constantly in the top 100 strongest player in the world ever since this game came out you know, there's no way i can just stop,"

I shout a bit at him.

He's still smiling and said.

"isn't that just because that game is unpopular and there are not many people playing it,"

Ugh, how could he say that to the best achievement that i have in this life.

No longer want anything to do with him i continue my  daily routine and ignore him.

Maybe he found out that he's being ignored, he start to grow bored and went back to sit on his chair.

3