The chimeras return
89 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location: Village of Fire - Konohagakure

A boy running through the village. Afraid and sad. Followed by three adult men with hatred seeping out of them.

The boy has blond hair and wears a orange jacket with the Uzumaki clans symbol on the back.

Going in.


Naruto was running. Quietly crying. Again the shop owner accused him of stealing and again men laid in waiting to beat him up. "We´ll beat you up until you meet your parents, Fox Demon!!" Why are they calling me this? Why are they always beating me? 

Naruto runs into an alley and finds a dead end, while the men close in on him. "You have nowhere to hide anymore Demon!" the first of the three men says and grabs Naruto by his collar. He tries to get away but the strength difference between a 4 year old and an adult is too vast.  The man swings his fist into the boys face. Blood splatters and the sound breaking of Narutos nose breaking sounds through the valley. 

"Disgusting." says one of the men "Even though he´s a demon his blood is red" he walks to Naruto and kicks him in the guts.

"You should just die here. Would make our lives easier"

Naruto takes the hits. He knows from experience, that arguing would just result in more pain, so he stays quiet.

"We could just do it" the third man says, "look what I got" and draws a knife from his pocket.

Narutos view is focused on the blade. He doesn´t want to die. He wants to life. He starts to scream: "Help! Please.." 

The man still grabbing him shuts his mouth. "As if anyone would come and help you."

A puff of smoke appears behind the men and a voice says: "Three men ganging up on a child. This won´t be tolerated" 

From the smoke steps out a man in the Konoha Ninja gear with a Anbu mask and spiky red hair that stands up.

"Let the kid go right now."

"Abu!" the three men shout. Naruto is finally freed and lies on the ground watching the scene "Yes, sir, of course. We´ll just go and..."

"Nobody said you could just go." The Anbu said.

"What do you mean?"

"First you will answer some questions. If you wanna keep your feet that means."

"YES!"

"Question one: why are  you doing this?"

"That brat is the fox´s incarnation!" "The fox killed our relatives!" "He´s a thief!" The men shout.

"I see. Question two: What is the boys name?"

"Naruto Uzumaki"

"Good. Last question: do you know who the boys parents were?"

"What does it matter? He´s just a demon!"

"That´s all I need to know." The man says. and starts walking to Naruto who starts emitting an orange aura that heals his wounds.

"See!?! he´s a monster!" the men scream and run away.

"Who´s the monster here?" thinks the man. 

He drops down and watches the boy. So that is the Kyuubis Chakra. The reason he´s ostracized like this.

As his wounds heal, the boy sits up and looks at the man. 

"What du you want old man?"

"Old man?!?" the man says and puts his mask down. Revealing a thin face of a man around 21 years old with silver eyes slitted like those of an animal. "What part of me is old?!?"

"Every part."

The man sighs. "You are Naruto right?"

"What if I am?" says Naruto cheeky like he is.

"That´s not proper manners, answering a question with another."

"Isn´t it also proper manners to tell your name before asking for the others?"

Another sigh. "Guess so. I´m Kurokawa Kenji, a Jounin of Konohagakure. And you are?"

"Naruto Uzumaki"

"Nice to meet you, Naruto."

The kid watches the ninja.

"What´s wrong?"

"No one ever told me it´s nice to meet me." He looks down while saying this.

"Are you always treated like this?"

"Mostly. Only the Old man does´nt hate me"

"Who is that?" 

"Hokage sama"

"So Hiruzen. Where do you live?"

"At the orphanage. They are just as bad as the others."

"Hmm...."

"What?"

"say, if you don´t like it there, how about living with me?" Kenji asks, smiling at the boy.

"Really?!? Why would you do that?"

"I got two reasons:

1. I can´t watch a child being treated like that.

2. I know what´s it like, being called a monster" Kenjis Eyes begin glowing and silver Aura flows out of his body.

"and 3. I owe your father"

 

  

 

4