Chapter 25
229 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"S… sir, please may you stay? We, the army, are truly sorry that we have caused you to have a negative experience whilst training the troops but we can assure you that it won't happen again."

Sky Yun walked out of his room with his suitcase and bag and saw General Wu pleading for him to continue training the troops, but Sky Yun decided not to listen.

"Listen to me, please! I know that most of the troops I have recruited had abused their powers too much but I promise that I will fix that! Please, we need your experience!"

Sky Yun turned his head, and General Wu stood there awaiting his response.

"Hire another instructor, this should be a lesson to you and let you understand that one day, arrogance within the army is useless, for arrogance doesn't help you go to the battlefield."

After Sky Yun said what he needed to say, he walked with his luggage out the door. General Wu stood there in silence, and walked back to the field.

After a long journey, he returned to the empty coffee shop and started cleaning up. After cleaning up, he realised that he needed a laptop. After all, a laptop is necessary these days for countless reasons.

He hasn't visited the mall yet, and he doesn't remember most of the shops there. He walked out of the coffee shop, locked the door and took a taxi to the mall.

The mall was huge, filled with clothing stores, restaurants and jewellery stores. As he searched around, he found, an electronics store and walked in. A girl salesman saw Sky Yun and her eyes went wide, after all, who could resist the charm Sky Yun is exerting.

"Hello sir! What are you looking for?"

It took a while for the girl to snap out of her daze, but as she realised that she was still on the job. She quickly walked up to Sky Yun and acted as professionally as she could.

Sky Yun turned his head to see the girl talking to him, he tilted his head in thought and responded.
"I wish to get a business laptop, the best one you have please."

The girl who heard Sky Yun's voice again went back to her daze, Sky Yun looked at her and began to feel impatient, and after a few more seconds Sky Yun then walked off annoyed. She then snapped out of the daze and realised that she had went back to her daze once more, she was shocked as she has never felt like this before. Sky Yun didn't care however, and continued to move around the store finding, for the laptop he wants.

As he walked around, he found a business laptop that was thin and had the best specs, he walked to the counter and paid for it.

'I'm pretty hungry.'

Sky Yun walked to the nearest restaurant in the store, he was slightly surprised to see loads of young people in the place but he did not care.

All the girls within the store turned their heads to see Sky Yun, and while Sky Yun stood in the line waiting to order his food countless young girls started to talk to him.

Sky Yun looked at the girls around him, and felt extremely annoyed. Why were girls attracted to him? He disliked attention, yet from what he has witnessed as he walked in public is that he gains attraction simply by standing there.

"Can you leave me alone, please?"

Sky Yun looked at the girls around him coldly. The girls realising that they have annoyed him stopped talking but they still stood close by him.

He ordered his food, ate in silence despite the girls around him, and quickly left. He went back to his coffee shop and started setting up the laptop.

As he started to set it up, he checked his phone for the date.
'One week till the Ball.'

He had to save his sister from the triad, that old bastard of a father really did not care about his daughter.

Sky Yun remembered the image of his father and he clinched his fist. He did not wish to involve himself with the family but the promise he gave his mother to protect his sister is a promise he intends to keep.

BANG!

Sky Yun quickly threw himself to behind the counter. A gunshot! That was unexpected.

He began to assess the situation at hand, his mind remembering each detail of what had occurred.

He used his heightened senses, gained from experiences during his missions, to locate the sniper. '600 metre range sniper shot, 108mm bullet meaning it was a Zijiang M99 sniper rifle. Must mean that this was done by someone Chinese, but who in China knows about my existence?'

He was very confused, but knowing that if he stood up, he would be shot, so he quickly rolled towards the cabinet and took out a pipe.

As he stood up, BANG! The shot that was aimed toward him was deflected by the pipe in his hand. The sniper was absolutely shocked. What sort of human has the ability to do such a thing!

The sniper started to reload but, it was already too late. Sky Yun had fled the scene, so he started to pack up his gear, taking his time, as he thought that Sky Yun would not be able to find him, for who could locate him at such distance?

After a couple minutes, he stood up, and ran out the door as fast as he could, thinking his location was unknown. But out of nowhere, he was hit in the head… with a pipe.

BONG!

Sky Yun grabbed the unconscious body of the sniper and strapped him to a chair he found within the building.

The sniper woke up, his hands tied behind the chair with a ripped-out piece of clothing. He tried to struggle but to no use. Impossible! How could a piece of fabric be able to hold him so tight?

"It's no use, the tied knot is unbreakable."

The slow and cold tone from Sky Yun frightened the sniper, for he did not see Sky Yun anywhere.
"Tell me, who is your employer and why is he sending you after me."

Silence, no one spoke a word. The sniper although scared, will never tell anyone about the jobs he has taken, even till his last breath.

"Hehehe, you really think that I won't be able to get it out of you? I was taught the art of interrogation, including torture."

The laughter, the playful tone, all things that Sky Yun has shown toward the sniper has caused him to feel so afraid, so frightened, so scared.

Sky Yun walked out of the shadow, playing with a butterfly knife in his hand while smiling to the sniper.

"Shall we begin?"

7