Did my system get replaced by a crazy person
252 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( author's note: I changed my writing Style the speaker's name is now written before what he or she says it makes it easier to know who's speaking if there's no name that's what the protagonist thinking.)

Has I drifted in what seemed  to be an endless space the first thought  that came to my mind was were am I. Then I remembered the voice I heard  before  I had died . This might  be crazy but I think I'm in a system space like I read about  in light novel's. Maybe  I should  call out the name of the system. I think  it was world destruction  system.

Zack: world destruction system !

System: took you long enough.

The Voice spoke directly into my mind. After getting over my shock the first thing I noticed  was that this voice was different  from the one I heard before I died.

Zack: who are you I don't  think your the system I heard before I died. 

???: wow we have keen senses don't we you get two points  for that.

(Authors note: the question marks mean an unknown person when the protagonist learns that person's name then the the question marks will be change to that person's name)

???: My name is Ren I built your world because I had nothing better to do. I thought that you would be able to entertain me so I gave you this system.

Zack: what!!!

Zack: you should learn some better jokes.

Ren: this is the first time in a million years that anyone's dared to tell me I'm joking.

Ren: I suppose my amazingness is a bit hard to believe

Ren: Here I'll give you a present so you believe me

Ren: I think they're called eyes of the Lord

Has soon has the name was uttered i knew what he was talking about the ultimate cheat skill that  allows you to copy any ability regardless of the conditions required to be met before you can use it if I really had those eyes I could go Super Saiyan without even being a Saiyan all I needed to do was see goku go super Saiyan.

Ren: well it looks like it's time for me to go I'll teleport you out of this system space your system should be working as normal when you get out of the system space all you have to do is call out the name world destruction system I hope you can entertain me my little pawn

Ren: you're a fan of my hero Academia right well it doesn't matter anyway I'll be sending you to that world.

Zack:Before I could say stop  I already felt sleepy

( author's note: like I said in the summary chapters are really short I think I'm going to release two or three chapters from now on because chapters are short. Also my computer died on me so I lost all my previous work so I kinda of rushed this I'll be editing this later)

( author's note: the eyes of the Lord is a reference from a manga called records of Ragnarok

3