side story: mr.slime 18+
318 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a side story you do not have to read this this is optional. This is just practice for me for when i write an 18+ scene

( warning 18+  content up ahead you have been warned.)

random p.o.v*

that monster keeps following me my name is ashley i am a beautiful girl with blond hair i'm not being stuck up i'm just repeating what everyone tells me. Now i'm being chased by a slime i was just taking a walk and it started chasing me and then i ran all the way to this forest 

fuck i tripped then the slime grew closer. Shit am i going to die 

general p.o.v*

In the dark of the night, the only sound that could be made out was the rustling of grass. The sound bringing ashley a feeling of dread, she closed her eyes and concentrated, her breathing becoming even rougher.

“—Nn.”

Suddenly, she let out an unbecoming voice.

“Nn, hii—”

She felt a heat running along her arm. When she opened her eyes in a panic, the slime had went along her arm to invade her clothing. It went from her wrist, along her upper arm and into her clothing, moreover looping around her shoulder and armpit… although she couldn’t see it directly due to her clothes, the feeling of the slimy liquid going into the undershirt she wore under her clothing was gross.

“Wha—!!”

Why?

What should she do?

Her concentration instantly shattering, her thoughts were thrown into disorder.

While not understanding what was happening , she tried to violently free her arm… when she noticed that she couldn’t move it.

Although her arm couldn’t move, it could be said that it was even more sensitive now. It was something she’d never felt from a simple caress across her arm before.

 ashley was a virgin.

Therefore, she was at a loss.

Just from her arm gently being brushed, her body completely gave out.

“Fuu… nn…”

Feelers  moved up her arm rapidly into her clothes from the opening in her shirt . Viscous fluid with a unique stickiness trait soiled her clothes, insistently announcing its existence despite her disliking it.

Now on her hands and knees with her abundant hair draping down towards the ground, she bit her lower lip to endure it. Her long hair clung to the sweat brought upon her from the mental strain on her cheeks, revealing her well-shaped ears from the gaps.

Her ears were red, be it from anger or some other feeling.

Her elbows had yet to give out, but that was just a matter of time.

“Haaah…”

A tentacle that was slowly advancing finally reached one of her breasts that was concealed under her clothing. That overwhelming abundance, hanging down from the pull of gravity despite the support of her undershirt they were squeezed as though to wring it from its base.

With her undershirt and clothing damp from the viscous liquid rubbed all over, wet sounds made their way to Frederica’s ears.

Still unable to move in her current state, her breast was being stimulated as though being caressed. It was even more so than simply being massaged, her breast was being stimulated from its base.

“Fuah…”

However, it was definitely a moan that escaped from her lips.

“… Haa— nn.”

The constant lewd sound originated from herself.

ashley, hearing the sound coming from her prided chest, blushed to her ears.

In her shame, she almost stopped thinking.

“Please! Stop it—!!”

The feeling in her elbows were incredibly dull. Although she struggled in attempts to escape, the slime’s viscosity was stronger than her.

She was tired from running If she were in perfect condition, she may have been able to. However, the current her was unable to escape from the slime. Even if she had strength left, her body was numb from being caught by the liquid and wasn’t listening to her demands to run.

As a result, her elbows gave out and her cheek hit the ground. Her abundant chest smashing against the ground, its shape warping.

It was as though her posture was entirely to entreat the slime.

Her thoughts were writhing in disgrace. Even in a state like this, she tried to shake her shoulders to escape.

“Let go of me! You… dirty monster—!!”

Her cheek still against the ground, ashley resisted by shouting

“…. Haaah.”

However, ignoring ashley struggle , the slime’s tentacle wriggled under her clothes. It never stopped fondling her soft and ample breast despite her chest being crushed against the ground. Her nipple was both numbed and excited,

She only spoke refusals and bit down on her lip strongly, but disarrayed gasps leaked from the corners of her mouth, fallen leaves dancing about the ground.

“U-uu…”

When she shook her shoulders, she would shake her entire body along with it. When her body shook, her chest pressed against the ground even more roughly, bringing about a new wave of stimulation.

She endured it so as to not speak, but her breathing fell too far out of order and she broke into a sweat. When ashley body reacted to this extent, the black ooze increased the viscosity of the liquid covering her chest.

The tentacles, having covered her chest with the viscous liquid, skillfully coiled around her overflowing chest that had changed shape by being pressed against the ground.

The most apt way to describe the spectacle was that she was being kneaded. Twining around the base of her nipple and slowly squeezing it, pulling as though to extend it, rubbing the breast from all sides like a massage.

 she had lost her means to resist as time passed.

Stained by the slime’s viscous liquid, the sounds coming from inside her undershirt were obscene.

In order to look away from her chest that was being treated as some sort of plaything, she closed her eyes. Was she angry? Ashamed? Or perhaps… although the person herself would never admit it, in pleasure? Tears spilled from her clouded eyes.

However, that same obscene sound reached her ears when she closed her eyes. Even that sound would provoke and excite her.

“Hah, haaah…”

The voice that leaked from her unintentionally opened mouth was even more passionate than before.

Hearing the voice that didn’t seem to be hers at all, she forcefully shut her eyes.

(No, no no no no no no!!!)

Over and over and over… she cried that in her mind.

However, far from going away, the heat in her chest simply flared up even more. Every time she felt the writhing that kneaded her breast, a sensation that she hadn’t felt until now attacked her.

 she had reached her limit.

Although she was disgusted by the monster, her body hungered for sex. It was in a hopeless state.

Even though she didn’t want to feel it, she felt it.

Despite hating it to the point of wanting to kill it, she couldn’t resist being violated in her current state. The cocksure woman’s mind was violated.

Closing her eyes and resisting the pleasure, her chest and nipples were sloppily ravished and rubbed across the ground.

“Fu… Nn… n.”

By the time she’d realized it, her lips that should have been firmly closed had opened slightly, passionate breaths passing her lips unhindered.

Then she climaxed.

( To be continued maybe )

 Author note : ( I can't take full credit for this i suck at writing 18+ scenes so i copied this from a light novel  cut some parts out and then pasted it. The book i copied is called Inside the Cave of Obscenity so even if i did do something here and there i give the author of the book all of the credit any way i'll be doing the same thing to any future 18+ scenes and if the author of the light novel wants me to change it i will thank you)  

Link to Inside the Cave of Obscenity: http://zirusmusings.com/ico-ch2/

ps: the part that i copied is from chapter two so if you want start from chapter one 

3