Chapter One
442 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lenin reached out to the mirror, the reflection copying his movements startling the young boy. Soon a devilish smile appeared on his flawless face. The red birthmark underneath his eye, seemed to react to his outburst chuckling, it swirled slightly before resting into place. Lenin touched the birthmark feeling a slight burning sanctioning when it moved. His expression turned cold. 

"System, show status."

Upon hearing his order, a metallic round sphere next to him started to spin. [System starting....please wait]. It only took a few seconds before a transparent screen appeared in front of him. 

[Name: Andres Merton

Level: ∞

Title: God's Treasure - an unreachable title only given to those God feels worthy of its powers. The title gives the beholder unlimited turns to use God's powers for only a limited amount of time along with the protection towards all magically abilities. 

Class: Ability Stealer LVL ∞

Age: 15

HP: ∞

MP: ∞

SP(Stamina): ∞

STR: ∞

END: ∞

DEX: ∞

INT: ∞

WIS: ∞

CHA: ∞

LUCK: 98]

Lenin's eyes glistened with joy before being replaced with an expressionless look. System shuddered in fear, it turned and spun around before disappearing. It reappeared in the form of a baby sliver fox. Lenin turned and left the room without speaking to the System who struggled to follow behind. 

 

7