Chapter 31: Control
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt a guttural growl build in the back of my throat as he awkwardly hugged Marina. She rubbed her hand on his shoulder blade and began to lower it before I coughed to interrupt them and remind them that I was still in the room.

" Oh!” She smiled as she moved away from him, but clung to his bicep,” Who’s this, a new friend of yours ?”

Greg coughed and scratched his head,” Oh that . . . Erm, her name is Lucy.”

" I didn’t know you got a girlfriend while you were away, does that mean she’s your mate ?” I could see her eyes scrutinize my body as she asked the question.

" Well, uh -”

I ran in between them and shoved them apart,” What he does isn’t your business, you have a mate somewhere, and it isn’t Greg. That’s all that matters.” I growl before ripping Greg’s hand towards me, causing him to stumble behind me,” He’ll talk to you at a later date, childhood friend Marina.”

" But Lucy -”

" Not now, Greg.” I begin to walk in the opposite direction of Marina, dragging Greg behind me.

I turned the corner and headed for my room.

" Lucy, what’s gotten into you ?”

I remain silent as I throw open a random bedroom door and throw Greg inside before locking it behind me.

I turn around to face Greg, only to bump into his chest.

He puts a finger underneath my chin to make
Eye contact with me before grabbing my shoulders,” Lucy what was that just now ?”

I glance to the side,” Nothing.” I huff.

" Look at me when you’re talking! Obviously something was going on inside your head that made you react like that.”

" Why don’t you ask Marina what it was.” I hiss.

" Lucy, I want you to drop the attitude. I don’t like the way you’re acting right now.” He warns.

" I only did that because your childhood friend was getting touchy.” I explain.

" She was just hugging me!” He says.

" It pissed me off!” I yell.

" Well it shouldn’t! Not every female who touches me has thoughts like that, there was no need to react the way you did.” He growls.

" So if I’m not allowed to react like this, why is it that you were allowed to freely insult my boyfriend? That’s not fair.”

" That’s different.” He growls.

" How so ?”

" Just now, you dragged me around the house like a rag doll and like you had some sort of claim on me. Lucy, I’m not your property.” He sighs.

" You’re such a hypocrite!” I yell.

" That’s my wolf.” He mutters,” You know I would never want to do anything like that with . . . you.”

I inhale sharply and Marina’s perfume wafts up my nostrils.

" Fuck, Greg, I can’t have this conversation right now. You smell.”

" What’s that supposed to mean ?” He growls,” Why can’t you ever finish the arguments you start ?”

" Fine, you want me to finish it ?” I growl as I push him backwards, causing him to trip and fall onto the bed,” I’ll finish it.”

I dig my nails under the top button to his shirt as I rip it off.

" Lucy . . .” Greg’s growl causes his chest to vibrate as I place my hand on it.

" Where did that chick touch you ?” I growl.

Greg doesn’t respond so I lean into his neck and press a kiss on his collar bone. Greg groans as I drag my lips to his shoulder,” I want all traces of her off of your body, and you’re only slowing the process. Tell me all the places she touched.”

" Lucy I could just take a showe - ah.” He moans as I throw my leg onto the other side of his body to straddle him,” God you really aren’t making this easy for me.”

" Greg just tell me.” I murmur.

" Lucy . . . ” Greg groans before I feel him jolt up, throwing me off of his body and onto the other side of the bed, getting the food that was on me from dinner everywhere,” Lucy look at me.”

" It’s not like I’m jealous or anything.” I growl angrily as I wipe a bit of mashed potatoes off the sheets,” You’re just a sexually frustrated virgin after all, it’s not like she has any claim to you.”

" Lucy.” He growled,” Look at me.”

I huff and let my shoulders slouch as I slowly bring my eyes up to glare intensely at him.

" I knew it. You aren’t in control right now.” He says.

778 words

0