Q&A Your did not ask question but whatever lel
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello author here and the story/novel is going to continue but not right now cause I got school stuff to do and here a Q&A did not ask for it but whatever I do it cause I am this author of this novel even though it not best cause it is my first rip.

Q: Is tom going to have a human form?

A: Kind of but not a full one cause it so annoying when the mc is an object/animal and they just become a demi-human or get a human form then they forget that he/she an object/animal and it take away the uniqueness of a story like that.

 

Q: Is his element going to be darkness cause the Female Lead(Summer) is light?

A: No it not it going to be a different element cause that light and darkness ML and FL are overrated, he going to have a different magic.

 

Q: Is he going to be male or female?

A: He going to be male of course cause he was male in his last(?) life and he called male lead for a reason.

 

Q: Is Summer the only Female Lead?

A: Well I put a vote to see if she is the only female lead so stay tuned.

 

Q: How big is the planet that they are on?

A: It will get told in a book along with other things when Summer goes to town.

 

Q: How old is Tom?

A: Well the only answer I am giving that, is he older than summer of course.

 

So that all lel, I hate English.

 

0