Chapter 12: Merciless is Must (rasum version)
138 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re just a trash who couldn’t even achieve the Second Level of Novice for seven years!!! You think you could kill me, try it. Hahaha, that is if you have the guts to do it!! Your dad doesn’t even care about you.”

Wyknus kept shouting at Wulan with offensive words.

“Son of an Orc, come at me, you should be violent like your mother used to be.”

This body’s mom used to cripple anyone who provoked her. She was pretty famous for being stronger than many females in Gore Sky city. He was not completely wrong; she loved to challenge many fighters in the city until Molin defeated her.

Insulting his mother was a great way to touch his soft spots. He wouldn’t dare say those words in front of Wulan’s mother, she was pretty furious.

He, Wyknus!! the young master of the Main Branch family of the Likorn clan, losing to a trash of a Clan lower than his occupation, this was absolutely unacceptable. 

Wulan’s brows started moving around, he could not be provoked in an easy method..but...

‘He was purposely aiming to provoke Wulan to attack him in an intention of killing him, he will definitely be saved by teacher Shi or Ninor.’ This was probably what anyone present would think he is doing right now...

It was the opposite: although he was broken down from the pain in which Wulan dealt to him on his chest, the biggest problem was he received a huge blow to his mind making him lose the rationality he had remaining. 

He thought killing Wulan would be a piece of cake if he wanted to. Instead he was the one who was near death. This could make anyone in this world fall apart in both body and mind. Especially to young kids, they had something called ‘pride’, pride could make you feel better about yourself, and at same time hurt you like in this type of situation. 

 Ninor who also thought of the possibility that Wulan’s real power is at third level, but he was still astonished by the results. His face was pale and now his mind was in disorder. He thought of countless reasons for how and why Wulan is this strong. 

Reaching the third level of Novice in such a short period of time was not possible. 

The best answer he could come up with was that the Moxin Clan was hiding Wulan’s talent as a trump card. Reaching third level at the age of 15 only few could achieve that level, like the son of the Black Poison Clan Master’s son Sunir.

Before he was thinking of a way to deal with Wulan but now he was scared of making any move on him. The reason everyone bullied Wulan was that Molin made it obvious that he didn’t care about his son. Thus leading to this long period of being bullied by many people in this city, for this body. 

              

Ninor suddenly stopped thinking and shifted his eyes back to Wulan just to see....

“What is that”

A girl that was near Wulan and Wyknus shouted. Her voice was shaking, she sounded really scared, her eyes were also trembling like they saw a ghost.

Ninor sensed an unusual energy floating around Wulan. From the reactions of the other people, he wasn’t the only one who could see it. Being an apprentice gives you many advantages such as telling apart different types of energies. 

His eyes started to twitch and he looked down on his feets… 

His feets were also trembling like those girl’s eyes, his whole body shuddered uncontrollably. He never saw himself like this,no, he never trembled before someone.

‘This.. is..”

Ninor immediately understood what this bloody energy around Wulan was.

‘KILLING INTENT’

He shouted in his mind, Ninor felt this unusual change to the atmosphere many times in battles. This was the energy which exposed how much bloodthirst for killing  the person had.

He subconsciously understood that Wulan was going to kill Wyknus.

“No, I have to stop him.. I can’t let another one die in my watch..”

He said those words but he couldn’t move his body at all. This was a killing intent which he never saw before, it could even paralyze his feets.

……

Wyknus didn’t know it but he pushed Wulan to the limit of his suppression. He was all this time, trying to not make a scene, because of the lack of his power in this body. Wulan didn’t feel a slightest bit of anger from his useless struggle, that was when he didn’t mention his mom.

Like the last time Sunir attacked Luna, he was enraged to the point he unleashed his dreadful killing intent. The killing intent which he obtained from killing thousands of different kind of creatures including humans in his past life. Specifically humans he killed millions of them.

If it was in his past life, Wyknus wouldn’t be alive and spouting nonsense by now. His head would be flying over a great distance, the only thing restraining Wulan was the consequences of killing this kid. He already thought of many ways to get out of this mess, now  he has no reason to not kill Wyknus…

“W-what is this feeling I am getting from looking Wulan’s eyes.”

One of the kids spouted out subconsciously, like the girl before his eyes were shaking.

“Puff”

Some of them couldn’t stand this deadly aura and fell to their knees. 

If it was Wulan in the past, just a faint of his killing intent could make them lose consciousness. In his current state he could barely bring out his bloodlust force.

Ninor in the other side was struggling to move, so he could stop Wulan. While all the kids were unable to breath at all, an Apprentice level cultivation could barely move an inch don’t even mention Novice rank beginners.

Wyknus was no exception in his case; he was more close to Wulan than anyone else. His eyes were filled with fear toward the scary energy before his eyes. 

‘How could this kid have such a deadly bloodthirst.’ 

Ninor couldn’t do anything in his power to stop Wulan so he only had one choice…

“Wulan, stoop don’t make another move. Killing the son of a Branch family from the Likorn Clan will backfire on you.”

Ninor shouted.

“K-Kill? Did master Ninor say killing!! Is Wulan really planning to kill Wyknus?”

Teacher Shi mumbled he wanted to stop Wulan too but he couldn’t move. Ninor couldn’t move an inch, how do you expect an Normwp teacher of the academy to move.

“H-he-he. Y-you don’t dare kill me Wulan. My father will get revenge for me if you do.”

He was more terrified than anyone in this area, while everyone was surprised by the fact they were paralyzed. Ninor added another huge blow to them, telling them Wulan was planning to kill Wyknus.

Wulan’s eyes were shining with red light, although he wasn’t using his Qi. His eyes were bloody red, he looked like a beast who was thirsty for blood. Wulan wasn’t holding back his anger for Wyknus a bit.

“You said I won’t dare kill you? Huh!! You will find your answer in the afterlife.”

He stretched out his hand slowly, he made a fist like hand and was ready to punch. The [Trantless Claw] was still active in his hands, he didn’t hesitate a bit and slowly made a punching motion toward Wyknus’a chest.

The punch that was going slow at the beginning started to speed up and up until it was so fast you could barely see.

“N..no!! Don’t kill m-, AAAAaaaaahh.”

You could hear Wyknus screaming in agony from miles away. He unintentionally spouted out those nonsense which provoked Wulan.

Before he could finish his sentence Wulan’s fist pierced through him. His hand was on the opposite side of Wyknus’s body, but Wulan’s face showed not a single bit of regret or any other feelings.

He felt relieved from getting rid of an enemy that talked too much. 

Although Wulan wasn’t an homicidal, he never spared his enemies. This was the law of this world, kill or be killed. Many kids could be learning how to kill in many places of this world right now. It was the cruel side of the thousand stars world.

Wulan always had the Motto ‘Treating your friends well is a must, and being Merciless to the enemy was a must’.

“Aahhhh”

Couple girls who saw this scene screamed, they lived a leisurely life so far. How could they stand the smell of blood, even almost all of the guys started to scream. 

When Wulan was even younger than they are, he killed more than a hundred people just to survive. He had a big dream of cooling down this corrupted world, it was impossible though.

This small Continent was less corrupted and dangerous than the Central Star Continent. There in his whole life he had to focus on Martial Arts to the point it drove him to never have a Wife or even a lover.

At that time in the Ranuing Realm even if the Vipar didn’t kill Sunir, he was planning to kill him already. This time killing this small fry was no problem for him instead the real problem was coming to him. 

Wulan slowly lower down his Killing intent after piercing through Wyknus. He suddenly held out a small crystal shaped orb, this was the same telbal that belonged to Ninor.

He already thought of this prospect of needing proof in order to survive. So beforehand he picked a broken piece of Ninor’s telbal sneekly and he added both his Qi and Mana to reinforce it. 

The telbal could be used perceive long distances as well as record an event.

After hearing Wyknus’s first insult, he secretly and instantly started the recording. The telball could be used to record an event, the recorded event would usually wear out in a couple days. 

This was the only evidence he had to survive, this evidence of Wyknus asking to be killed and his argument skills. That was if an bigger problem arrives, such as Wyknus’s parent directly coming to him. Dealing with Ninor and this teacher was no problem, couple of sentences and he could shut them up.

Although this world is ruled by the strong and this Wulan in the past would be considered a trash. Him killing a person almost at third level Novice is a huge deal, that might even help him raise in stature. 

Having evidence will greatly improve his chances of surviving. But the only thing he was thinking about was the fact he had to use this underhand trick to survive.

‘I... need to get stronger as fast as possible.’

https://discord.gg/RFvwkYD

2