Chapter 13: Melivinios Essence
123 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was not that Wulan intentionally stopped his killing intents, he just couldn’t hold it any longer. This was too dangerous for him in his current Strength if he held it any longer it would’ve resulted in internal damage to his body.

After Wulan stopped displaying his killing intent, once the pressure cooled down all of the people started moving normally again. The whole atmosphere started to change from chilly cold energy floating everywhere to refreshing air. Wulan had some pride too, being insulted by an ant and letting him leave was not possible but the most offensive thing he said to him was insult his mom. 

Everyone started to sigh, they were all scared to wits, some of them started to stretch their body. Being paralyzed for almost one whole minute was a terrifying experience. As for Ninor, he immediately jumped up from the academy building, and landed before Wulan while holding Wyknus.

He checked his pulse to see if there was any chance of him surviving. 

“....”

“WULAN!! Y..you!! how dare you murder him!! teacher Shi clearly set a rule unabling you to kill each other?”

Ninor shouted at him, he was beyond enraged at the fact that two talented people died in his watch. He might receive a demotion from the academy which was no problem. The real issue is the Black Poison clan master and Likorn Branch family’s leader who is Wyknus’s fathers’ anger.

He wanted to jump at him in this second but he was restraining himself from doing so. Wulan responded with an indifferent tone:

“Huh? Are you deaf or something? He evidently asked for death. I just put him out of misery! You saw how he was wishing to die.”

His volume wasn’t any lower than a Mana transmitted voice. Everyone was astonished by Wulan’s cold answer, they all shivered in fear clinging to each other, some even hid behind each other. 

Those who were cheering for Wyknus shrunk from high and mighty to a pebbles hiding behind each other. They clearly saw how dreadfully Wyknus got killed, getting punched through a whole in his heart.

“H..how did Wulan become so strong, and what was that energy which paralyzed us.”

“Is Wulan serious? He just killed Wyknus and he feels nothing at all.”

“I thought he was just trash with no talent? He was able to kill Wyknus just how exactly Is he a trash.”

He was no ordinary talented kid, he was Wyknus the son of Ykrius one of the strongest fighters of the Likorn clan. Ykrius was the leader of one of the Branch families of Likorn but he was not to be underestimated.

Ykrius was strong enough to almost match up to Molin’s Strength, this was undoubtedly the truth. 

Wulan was not a least bit scared of this ant like clans, neither was he interested in it. He only needed to use that underhand trick in order to survive until he was strong enough to protect himself and his new family.

Right now he didn’t want to create any trouble for Luna and Manya. He finally felt the blessing of having a family, he already considers Manya and Luna as his family which he could not harm.

Wulan got the memories of this body, that further increased how much he cared for them. He had many friends and was grateful toward that but not this family-like feeling.

“Y..you!!”

Ninor was struggling to keep his anger, he didn’t want to provoke Molin. He still thinks that Wulan is a hidden trump card of Moxin clan, this was a great advantage for Wulan. 

He made a small stretch, and walked toward a small fountain in the middle of the open field. Wulan washed his hands from the blood until the stench left his hands.

Wulan was going to check on Luna, he for sure didn’t want her to smell this disgusting stench on his hands.

Everyone just stared at Wulan with pale eyes, Ninor was shouting at Wulan yet he casually ignored him. Some of them even felt a bit of respect for him, ignoring an 5th level Apprentice was an incomprehensible thing in their eyes.

Wulan once again walked toward the direction of the infirmary, while yawning he said in an laid back tone:

“Hhaaa, If there is nothing else here I am gonna be going to my class!!”

Ninor: “....”

Everyone: “...”

Some of them were crazily cursing at him in their minds, they couldn’t stand how he just murder someone and he is acting like nothing happend.

Most of them were still shivering in fear, they didn’t want to be targeted by Wulan so they all shut up like nothing happened.

Ninor couldn’t do anything at all, if he attacked him Molin would get revenge for him. If he kept arguing with Wulan, he wouldn’t get anything out of it. The only choice he had was just to let him go and blame this death on Wulan.

On Sunir’s death he also had no choice but to do what Wulan told him. That was the easiest way to solve everything, if not everything will backfire on him.

Wulan already anticipated all of this so he showed not a single bit of a weakness for Ninor to counterattack at him. 

He purposely acted like nothing happened warning, everyone how he could just kill them like that and act like nothing happened. He specially did this to warn Ninor, so he wouldn’t make any wrong move.

……..

Wulan finally arrived at the infirmary, inside laid Luna who looked really exhausted. A lady with blue rope stood there firmly beside Luna, her hands were glowing and she was directing the Mana coming out of her body to Luna.

 She was infusing Mana to Luna, this was the most effective way for a person to recover from drainage of mana.

Luna looked helpless, laying there motionless, he moved toward their direction and suddenly halted.

“Who are you? Why are you in here?”

The lady with the blue ropes stopped Wulan from going near Luna. She didn’t want to be disrupted from healing Luna, as an Magus healer, her light Magic was very hard to use. 

If a person uses light magic to heal a person, if disturbed there is a possibility of needing to start off over the process of healing the person. 

Just as she was about to shout at Wulan to leave, Luna in a weak voice said:

“I-it’s ok, he is my friend let him come near me.”

“Oh”

As a Magus Healer she would have immense pride, since they were rare. It was hard learning the art of Light Magic restoration Spells. She should’ve immediately pushed Wulan away from the room, though that was supposed to be the case she immediately stepped back and let her get ordered by Luna.

This was not strange; nobody wanted to provoke the Likorn clan. She, like an obedient dog, stepped down and let Wulan come near Luna.

“...”

He held his right hand up and touched Luna’s forehead while closing his eyes. 

Wulan activated his inner vision to peek at Luna’a essence, in order to check her Mana’s condition. It was possible for someone to peek at another person’s essence. 

He ventured through small veins and finally arrived at the heart, in a split of a second he went inside Luna’s heart. 

……….

For some unknown reason his eyes were blank in a shocked way, him the strongest Martial artist ever lived being shocked was a rare thing.

He whispered in a low tone, his voice was especially shaking.

“M..melivinios- Essence”

Wulan has witnessed this essence born and die with his own eyes. It was presumingly one of the greatest Essence, that had an immense power of being born from two elements opposing each other. It was a rare occurrence but it was not as uncommon as  Wulan’s Essence, of course ..he was the only one who had Rex Essence. 

Melivinios could also be born in the body of Martial arts, but it reduced the benefits that Magus Melivinios Essence recieve.

The kind which this Melivinions came from was the two elements that could not even be considered ’opposing’. These two elements were unable to even see each other, Light and Darkness. Essence being born from an element was a rare thing.

After seeing this Essence Wulan was in deep thought, he looked really nostalgic and sad.

…….

Whole atmosphere was filled with a bloody smell, this place was not unknown. This stench of evil and blood, the overwhelming amount of body laying on the ground motionless.

‘Peerless demonic ruins’

This was the place where the legend started and ended. The place where the War between the two incompatible races, humans and demons, ended and the place in which Wulan died.

Wulan with his dragon like aura was on his knees holding someone…

This person had black long hair and nearly incomparable beauty. She was covered with blood and her eyes were quarter opened.

She opened her mouth and spouted out one long sentence, that looked like she put all of her strength into.

“Master Wulan, you taught me the art of Martial and took me in at a young age. You treated me like a daughter of yours, I am really happy to die on your lap.”

Wulan suddenly opened his mouth with a sad look.

“What are you talking about, don’t give up on your life that easily , let me just go find Lakiron. He should heal you in seconds.”

Before he could move from that spot and hand stopped him. It was the girl he was holding on his lap, she was smiling happily and she said in an weak tone:

“Master Wulan, promise me you will find a wife after this battle and leave behind those sad eyes. Family doesn’t have to be blood related please take care of your…”

Before she could say another word, her whole consciousness slipped away. And she was dead….

“...”

Long silence broke out before, a loud roar sounded.

“Yaaaaaa”

Wulan’s shout could be heard from miles away, he sounded like a desperate beast who didn’t know what to do but roar.

……….

‘Unila’.....

{author: please support me by joining my discord server: https://discord.gg/RFvwkYD

Also follow me on instagram: rasum770: }

                                     To be continued.

3