Chapter 15: Mushnin’s plot?
118 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{author: I tried to write that much although I made the chapters short I added a lot of details.. }

In a huge mansion more to the right of Gore Sky city, at the peak of the mansion was a small room. In that room two elderly looking men were sitting together, they had tea on their hands.

One of the men has wrinkles and black long hair with a beard two inches long he seemed relaxed and no aura was surrounding him. The other man that was next to him also had black long hair but his face showed not a single bit of wrinkles, he looked young but at the same time old. 

His aura was so intimidating it could make a person who confronts it die. The eyes of this man showed how merciless and the scheming he is.

He had the look of a person who would murder you if you even get in his way. The man who had wrinkles and looked really old spoke up in a smooth voice.

“Old friend, Mushnin, why have you come to visit? Must be nice having reached the Martial Master realm, you look like a young man in his teens.”

He directed his voice at the cold looking man, the tone of his voice showed no fear instead a nostalgic one. 

The man called Mushnin spoke up in a deep and terrifying voice: “hmm, Vinor, cut the slack you exactly know why I came here!! Young huh? I sure do feel great in the new reformed body, you are enjoying your time raising your pathetic clan.”

Vinor was the name of the grand leader of the Kirino clan, this clan was one ranked above Likorn making it the second in the five great clan ranking. The man named Mushnin was also a not to mess with person in Gore city, the grand leader of the Hibnin clan that was ranked first of the five great. 

Mushnin is the strongest person in the  whole Gore city, he reached Martial Master years ago. Being the only Martial Master, he earned the reputation like a king in Gore City. 

“Hmm, did you come to talk about the matter 15 years ago! It is almost time it disperse.”

Vinor spoke in a serious manner, his eyes changed from an relaxed man to a cautious person. His tone showed the fear he had just from talking about this ‘matter’.

“Why else would I come to this scrap of a place!!”

Vinor look at him while saying:

“So what do you want from it? If it disperse there won’t be any threatening being like that? You won’t need to worry about it so why do you suddenly wanna take it.”

“Hahaha” Mushnin laughed in a creepy look, his eyes looking like that of a maniac. 

“Even though I am in the Martial Master realm, it was able to deflect all my attacks when it was just a baby!! How strong do you think her essence is. If I suck that essence out of her I would surely move from my bottleneck.”

Then Vinor suddenly spoke in an disgust look:

“You maniac!! You never change just seeking power, Whatever!! So what if her soul disperse by now what are you gonna do.”

Mushnin chuckled while saying: 

“Hehe, don’t worry about that, she still has one week to live. My (Soul Sucking Chains) never lie to me, fifteen years, and five months. There is still one week until she reaches five month. you just give me the ‘Essence Sucking Merdcotr’ that i lended you”

Vinor said in an terrified voice:

“A-are you sure that terrifying essence got weaker over years right? It almost killed us, how do you expect me to not be scared of it.”

“No problem! I trust in my (Soul Sucking Chains), it should’ve weakened it to the point it could barely show its talent. Yet! That girl reached level four of Novice at such a young age, this essence must have an unlimited power to hold that much talent. Hahaha.”

………..

Wulan was inflamed by the fact someone dared to use the (Soul Sucking Chains) in Luna. He had no time to think about that though, he was trying to reverse the runes to destroy this Soul sucking skill.

His eyes narrowed and he was looking at the chains carefully, his hands made some movements and he zoomed around the runes. You could see the ancient language floating around the soul.

<#>\#$<}]*<#]><{#\^]>#]<]$[%%{<‘

{author: :( try to solve those:: it’s solvable!! if you have my brain it is.. hahaha (joke)}

Wulan gathered some of his Qi to his fingers, he turned one of the letters and it changed to a completely different letter. He did it for a while until the chains broke.

“Splash”

Once those chains broke the whole essence sea started to move faster. The cluster ball soul was emitting an immense amount of energy. The faster your sea is moving, the faster your cultivation speed and your quality of cultivation grows.

Wulan basically had no flow; it could take advantage and absorb energy faster than any essence. The only problem was as it grew it needed more quality energy.

“Phew, I made it in time, Unil-Luna almost died the second time.”

He was sweating but he looked really happy from the fact he was able to save her this life. 

Wulan stopped the Inner Vision and came out of Luna’s essence. Although a lot of time passed inside her essence, outside it was only a couple of seconds. This was the different time flow inside your essence and in the real world.

Luna who laid there weakly suddenly sat down with a “full of energy” face. She didn’t look tired at all instead she looked more lively, the lady in the blue rope was surprised by the sudden change of face in Luna. Her eyes narrowed and her mind was in confusion, ‘did I heal already? I thought I just started?’.

Suddenly Luna was surrounded by blue light, her eyes were flickering with Mana and her surrounding energy was floating toward her.

“Breakthrough!!”

The lady in the blue rope suddenly shouted out loud. Luna being only fifteen years old and reaching level four of Novice was incomprehensible. Yet she was breaking through to the fifth level at such a young age, anybody would be surprised by this fact.

Wulan only smirked and said in a low voice:

“I expected this to happen, her energy was being held for years. She could only make one breakthrough but her foundation will be tougher than an Apprentice.” 

The blue roped girls' jaws were on the verge of falling down. She blinked her eyes twice to see she is not dreaming, she has seen many talents but never this level of talent.

‘How could this be possible!! A fifteen year old level 5 novice!! This is beyond talent, what kind of a food does she eat.’

Wulan was not least bit surprised, Luna’s last life(aka. Unila) she reaches this level at age of 6 years old. He was not least surprised by her breakthrough at this age.

{author: please support me by joining my discord server: https://discord.gg/RFvwkYD

Also follow me on instagram: rasum770: }

                                       To be continued.

3