25 . Chapter name at the end of the chapter
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

25 . Chapter name at the end of the chapter

While he was recovering from the fight, a flashback of his childhood came back to his mind ...

* Start *
"Mom, mom, are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine, my little izel, as long as you're with me I'm happy. "(she says with a smile)
"But (sniff) you cough like when I got sick. »
"Mommy has a cold just like you. »

Memories moved forward a few weeks, when Izel was even more worried about his mother.

"Mommy, why isn't daddy here? He's with us. »
"My star, the goddess called your father, so he listened and followed his destiny. »
"This goddess is evil then, she took my daddy away while you are suffering. »
"Izel everything will be fine, don't worry, trust your mom, ok ? "(she says, taking him in her arms).
"and, sweetheart, you can't blame your daddy, okay? »

The days went on and his father still hadn't returned. His mother's state of health did not get better, it got worse every day. Izel didn't want to show his mother that he was getting more and more devastated, he smiled at her and made her laugh as soon as he could. Now she can't get out of bed, Izel is now ten years old and he had to go by himself to get food for him and his mother but he would do anything for her. Her mother smiled a lot, but Izel could see how she was forcing him not to be unhappy, feeling the life slipping away from her minute by minute. This beautiful woman always told him that you have to stay strong in any situation, and she asked me to move forward when she would leave. Izel of course was clearly a little boy who loved his mother so deeply, so he wanted to be strong for her.

Memories keep jumping back and forth.
"Mommy stays with me okay? I need you. " he said with tears streaming from his eyes.
"Don't worry my beautiful little one, everything will be fine mom will watch over the palace of the gods, our love is far too strong to be totally separated. "She said she full of affection
"Mommy I'm afraid I'm not the strong boy you think I am, I don't want you to leave me. Father would have been there I'm sure you'd be fine, it's all because of him. »
"No izel doesn't say that, it's not his fault, the gods have plans for each of us. The gods also have plans for me, you know I have to join them, fate is always mysterious. »


When he came back to the present, a tear left his eye to run down his cheek, he hadn't thought about his childhood since he saw his father a few years ago. Soon after the scene he saw in his mind, his mother had left this world and he had to endure and survive on his own. He shook his head to refocus on the quest, and took enough time to rest. He now had to go into this facility to stop those he passed by. The memories are only of the past, he had to move forward on the path that destiny had chosen for him, because otherwise a fateful destiny was destined for the person who would meet this sorcerer.

He had to walk on the road that it would bring him closer to this ruin and to finish with these bandits. What he didn't see was that the bandits had spotted where he was exactly and started to surround the place. About 20 bandits were in a circle around him, their guns were ready to go into action when izel realized that it was already too late for him. This man launched the assault on him, the fight was hard for these men because he didn't want to surrender without a fight. The bandits knew the location, the situation and also the weak points of izel, it was strange for him because nobody should know so much about him.

One of the men sacrificed himself so that the others could knock out izel and it was successful because after an hour of fighting they were able to knock him out, tie him up and load him into a cart to their camp. They had lost a lot of people for this young man and just for this sorcerer, after this work they had planned to hide him somewhere but especially to stop the contracts with the magi. Too much loss has conspired with wizards, but now that their goal is over it's not enough to just drop him in the temple and all will be well done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
izel's point of view

When I opened my eyes the memories of why I'm here came back to me, those bastard bandits ambushed me and knocked me out. I don't know why but I'll find out soon enough because if I'm still alive it's because they need me. The bandits don't do useless things, the ones I see is that I'm in a cell with a metal door. I tried to break it down to get out but it was much stronger than I thought, runes had to be imposed on this door because it blocks everything. I just noticed that I can't use my magic it's like it's blocked in my body by something on my wrist. Some rune on this bracelet siphoned my energy through I don't know what process.

A noise at the door made me turn around and walk around the corner to avoid being attacked from behind, a man carrying a tray entered the cell. I tried to communicate with him but he didn't answer, he left the tray on the floor and then he left, closing the door, I told myself that the next time someone comes into the room I would do anything to escape. I couldn't do much for this one because my body was running out of physical energy, I don't think I'm ready for that. My ear was picking up something that I didn't want to wait for, two guards chatting behind my door probably thinking that I couldn't hear them.

"So you heard the wizard talking about his daughter's achievement? »
"Yes, everyone is talking about it in this building, she's the one who brought our prisoner back, isn't she? »
"That's right, she attracted her to us by showing her the way. Of those that the chief told me she tried to use her powers on him but it didn't work. »
"He must have a lot of power to be able to control it under his control. »

25 . Discovery of Betrayal

2