30.Rescue and Returns
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rescue and Returns

The return trip of the group was much slower than the outward trip, izel was not in the same condition to travel at the same speed as they did. It lasted two days, each day they rested as much as possible so as not to aggravate izel's injuries. Otr's mother asked him about the circumstances of his injury, and izel told him everything that had happened to him since he left the association. About the ritual he told her all the words said by the wizard but also the objects to use. He also told him about the guardian of the forest who is the daughter of the witchdoctor and about those he could learn from the witchdoctor and also from her.

She asked him about some things like the known abilities of the sorcerer, his reasons for doing this, and also about the objects used in the ritual. Being a pretty powerful witch herself she knew a lot more about the objects to use than izel, like the tooth which she said is an Abilisk tooth, these words were not precise just a name. Thanks to this I could search the library book.

Having asked him to show her his aura, she examined it to see what changes had occurred in him. Cherayafim is the race that she told him about that resembled his aura, an ancient race that came from the earth, she asked him if he knew this race of winged man, he told her that no, he thought that only humans lived on earth. Where this race is now being unknown, she couldn't tell him more about it.

They didn't encounter any difficulties during their journey, apart from their slow return journey, they were only a few hours away from their point of arrival when they met a group of bandits who were taken care of by Otr in a few minutes, he too was much improved since izel's departure. Everyone had his way to move forward, especially since being a vanir, Otr's starting point is higher than izel's, but that doesn't mean that his way will be longer, it's all about destiny and opportunity.


Izel point of view

Since I woke up in the presence of my friends, my concern for them has disappeared, it's brave little they must have felt I was in trouble. Otr my saving the day and that I wouldn't forget, his mother looked after me throughout the trip. When I arrived at the citadel I rested for a week. A week in which I just relaxed, recovered and spent time with my companions and saw their improvement. Their power has increased, their diversity in capacity is also increasing. Necalli had impressive woods, woods that were beginning to crystallize due to his energy, his presence getting closer and closer to nature. Cuau she had grown up well, she could do incredible aerial acrobatics, she could now carry a person and this is great.

My visits to the library were more and more frequent after I could move normally even if I couldn't fight yet. Every time I saw the number of books in this room it amazed me, I don't know who wrote all these books but they must have been many. The first research I did was on the races of the earth because it was about my aura, it was much more important than the other questions I ask myself. By dint of searching in the index I found a book entitled "Midgard and it's race".

In the first pages of this book there was a description of the earth:

Midgard: third planet in order of distance from its star, fifth planetoid in size of its star system. The only planet in the system to support life according to the data collected, it has a moon in orbit around it. This planet is connected to Yggdrasil like the eight other kingdoms, humans or terrans are the majority race that populates this planet. It has contained many other races such as the Cherayafim or their enemies the Neyafim, it also contains some midgardian magic adepts.

This book also contained a description of many of the races that inhabited the earth, about the humans he wrote:

Page 3
Humans (Homo sapiens) are the intelligent inhabitants of the Earth. The races of the Nine Kingdoms refer to Humans as Mortals, while the various extraterrestrial cultures living beyond the kingdoms use the term Terrans.
Innate ability: Limited, some humans have magic, but this is rare.

Description : Standard humanoid such as the vanir and xandarian.

Known history : Primitive people gathered in clans or tribes, hunter-gatherers with simple tools.

Illustrious member : agamotto, magician who is suspected of not being entirely human. Bearing the title of guardian against evil.

In each page a different race was presented.

Page 4

The Cheyarafim are ancient inhabitants of the earth, the current situation of this race is unknown. Mainly good breed. The Cheyarafim were fanatics who had a strict, black and white view of morality, which led them into conflict with the Neyaphem. This degenerated into a holy war, causing the Neyaphem to flee or exile to another dimension .

Innate ability: fully feathered wings on the back and a blood-based healing factor, which is found to burn instead of healing the born of Neyaphem .

Primitive cultural traits: soldiers

Magic of their race: Healing spell, healing aura, purification.

Page 5
The Neyaphem are an ancient demon-looking race led by Azazel . They are a group that live in the sulfur dimension in which they were exiled by the Cheyarafim, an angelic group.
Typical racial characteristics include pointed ears, prehensile tail, fangs, fur and wings, but not all members have all of these features. Common skin colors are blue and white, although red has also been shown, especially with Azazel, their leader.
early cultural features: soldiers

Magic of their race : Not known

In all my research I haven't found many things that can help me, a vague description of this race to which this soul belonged but nothing else, it didn't give me a dream of memories either as if I still had some consciousness and it didn't want to give me access to those memories, it just never happened until now. I can't do anything right now to change that, I don't know any techniques to force her to do it.

I have also searched a lot about the subjects that I have encountered in my life like the dimensions of the gods, even though in these books it doesn't talk about the gods who rule them according to my people. This had always made me curious because for a people to be able to access these dimensions it must be entities that help them, humans do not have the energy to do that. 

The creature that Otr's mother told me that this tooth belonged to, I found it in a book called "Space and Mystery". This creature was described as a living monster in space that could move between dimensions. Having many teeth and tentacles, it was a very dangerous energy-eating creature. It is well written that if you meet this beast do not engage if you are not powerful enough as the kings of each kingdom.

During my recovery I also had my helmet upgraded so that it can take the shape of a goggle, so it can record the data that I bind in the books if I have the misfortune of forgetting them. Examination of the boot that I found previously let me know that it was called the boot of seven places, light elf design, enchantment put on it allowed to walk on any surface according to the energy that the wearer puts in it. I have not yet been able to test them because my state did not allow it because I did not know exactly what it would do, I prefer to be at the top of my form to do it.

 

2