41. Continuation of the mission
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

41. Continuation of the mission

The new trip to the mine was planned for the next day, to be the most optimal in terms of health. Tonight izel had planned to spend the evening consolidating his energy to resist the mine's energy, the toad's burn had proved to him that the elemental attacks could injure him. Protect from the sword but not from all the elements yet. The miners became frightened when they saw him limping back, the wound was slightly impressive for civilian non-warriors. Izel reassured them by telling them that he would have to take care of the creature, but that he would need some trips into the mine. It will surely be complicated but he thinks he can put an end to it, if he can't fight them alone he will call the association to succeed. He wouldn't like to have to, but he would do it if he couldn't do it any other way.

To condense his energy, he had to put it in a meditative pose, concentrated on his energy. To compress it into the total of these cells. For the moment these cells are of rank two, that is to say that they have evolved once to be twice the capacity of the original one. In order to do this he had to have a lot of energy, to move to rank three he had to find energy that is purer or better. He could do it with the same energy but it would take a maximum amount of time, his vitality is very high but it does not prevent him from having a mortal type consciousness, for his consciousness is not used to having so much life time. In this planet the fact of not getting old should not be as much of a problem as on earth, the vanity of them has a life expectancy much higher than that of humans.

His meditation of condensation lasted until the time of the evening meal, his companion came back a little bit before dinner. When his friends saw him doing it they were quite curious, they have seen him like this many times and they always ask the question of usefulness. Izel advised them to also try to condense their energy, so that their body can contain more. They decided to try it tonight with Izel's advice, for them if their father tells them it must be useful. The trust between the three of them has really increased over the years, fighting and struggling to hold their family together. During their exploration of the woods today cuau had crossed trolls but not in a crazy quantity, necalli had found him a little bit of rare grass, a bag had been crumbled on his side he collected the plants, and put them in his bag with his mouth.
Cuau had hunted two or three creatures and brought them back, izel stored all their harvest in his crystal before going to take a bath and go to bed.

At dawn their waking up was like any other day for them, stretching and having breakfast, going out to warm up with their friends. At the time of this separation they hugged and took a different path, just like the day before. Izel went to the mine even better prepared than the day before, the energy in the mine was similar to yesterday. The monsters also for the moments, deeper where he had met the toad the energy had increased a little. On his way down he found elemental stones of fire at the side of the path, he of course stored them. This stone could be useful to get energy, for a stone to become elemental it has to be exposed to energy for quite a long time. It gives information about the place, that is, the fact that this energy is present for a long time, but according to what the miners say, this is not the case, so it must be something else. Maybe there is a huge source of energy at the bottom of the mine, it will pay off if that is the case.

The fights intensify with the descent the sword cut; stabbing, a lot of death was
on the ground . Bats, rats, toads and even lizards. The more it advanced the more fire magic they had, at first it was just flames but now the attributes of fire were seen a lot. Lizards look like mythical salamanders, the bodies of the creature can be sold for a good price, with all that body it will have a lot of money. His headphones continue to record gravitational distortion, the scanners go crazy with every meter more.

Izel sent energy to complete the scans, he felt in the air a reaction like during the convergence but much lower. He chose a tunnel that had an incandescent wing, the energy was much more present in that direction. As he moved towards him, the pressure became more and more present, the temperature had risen sharply, and sweat began to flow from his forehead.

A rift was in the middle of a large room, small but it grew in centimeters with time. The mana of fire was coming out of this rift, all around the rift fire particles were coming out and heating the atmosphere. When izel approached the room he immediately felt the predominant fire energy, his helmet trying to identify the rift, he had trouble searching his entire database. His body was absorbing some of this energy, his cells were overexcited and devouring this energy voraciously. He fell to his knees when his body was absorbing all this, he had to concentrate on calming down the cells because it could become dangerous for him. At the end of a few hours of suffering and concentration, his body began to calm down. Minor changes happened to his body, he gained resistance to the heat that he perceived directly, the heat was much less hard for him to perceive.

He has to go back to the inn to send a signal to the association to block this flaw, and send an expedition to see what he has. His return was much less hectic, at least twenty minutes he was outside. On arriving at the inn he took out an artifact to send a message to the wise man, the message contained all those he had learned in the mine, about the monsters, the fire element and the portal. It took some time before he answered to know which ones he should do, so he went to ask for water to take a bath.

The innkeeper told him that he could use water from the well but that he would have to heat it before, he was not used to heating the water of these customers because the miners had to wash with cold water. Izel had a good idea and filled the bathtub with cold water. Once it was done he tried a spell that was not a spell he was good at, a flame spell that came out of a circle of incantation. The flame wasn't very big but was normally hot enough to heat the water, usually it wasn't a spell that came out easily but this was much easier. The water was at the perfect temperature for him, the stress disappeared automatically when his muscles are relaxed.

 

1