43 . Returns to the citadel, training behind closed doors.
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

43 . Returns to the citadel, training behind closed doors.

After a few days of waiting, builders came to the mine town. They came to make buildings for the magic association, a branch office was under construction. It will take a few months for it to be operational, a lot of building had to be constructed. Many builders and enchanter came for the works, the enchanter was there to set up runes for the durability of the building and other basic runes. Izel helped the builders to learn how to build things, he had memories of his primitive hut on earth, so he wanted to know how to do better. The masons were not against having free labor, by observing these people he learned many things like stone cutting. He learned how to make a frame and even a complete roof, all these men are quite honest and very frank. All the odd jobs that were necessary for the building like plumbing for example were learned by izel.

He spent two weeks helping them with these children to learn all he could, these children help a lot this man by pulling heavy loads for example, or by lifting things high enough. With the help of izel's group, the work is going on without too many problems, the time that the workers save is important. When the main buildings were built, the enchanters took over to do the work. Izel always curious about new things wanted to do as with the workers, the enchanters were much less receptive to izel. He had to make a lot of effort to get an enchanter to let him observe his work, when he managed to get the enchanter to give in he was very happy. He followed her for a week to learn the specifics of the runes on the buildings like the solidity rune or the alarm rune. These are runes that are rarely learned at the academy, for the wise men of the association it was too inferior for them to teach this.

It's runes was very practical when you make a house, to solidify or protect a building and thanks to that special architecture could be designed. When he wants to build his house when he returns to earth, he can put this rune in the foundation of his house. The enchanter taught him a tracking rune that allowed him to know who was in the building in real time, this one could not serve him because he has better but it is always useful to know the most rune arrangements to create his own. Creating an arrangement of several runes is very complicated, often they are created by master enchanters. He hasn't seen many of them but the few he knows are already very important for the rest of his life, as soon as he can learn more he never hesitates.

After learning all he could he decided to start his return trip, at first he wanted to stay a little to recover energy in the mine but permission to do so had to be acquired with a higher rank than he had. He would have to move up in rank before returning, to do this he would have to bring his report of this mission to the citadel and then either resume a mission if possible or train for a while before resuming a mission. The trip was supposed to last the same as when he came, but he wanted to take advantage of the trip to see some scenery. To spend time with his children and catch up on the time he was with the builders and the enchanters to play with them. He didn't have a deadline to come back, he wanted to take some time for himself because he never really took time for himself.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a long journey for them, the woods were resplendent at this time of the year. The trees had their leaves of multiple colors, one tree in particular was really pretty, a huge oak growing in a clearing. The clearing was sublime and bordered by light, they rested at the foot of the tree to rest. Izel felt huge plant energy under its bark, this tree for having developed so much energy must have been very old. The peace of all came through this tree, like a father with his children this tree sent them happy feelings so that he felt good. They stayed under this tree for a while, before leaving izel infused some of his energy into this tree to thank him. 

When he arrived in front of the citadel a feeling of homecoming appeared in his body, he was eager to see those friends he hadn't seen for months. The first thing he did when he arrived was to give his report to the association, which didn't take long as a procedure. The reception of the association was made for this kind of situation, the reports had to be given to the person who was in front of his office. Next to his office was a staircase that led to the administration office of the association, the administrators were there to facilitate the life of the magician and enchanter of the association of followers. It is in these places that people could sell objects or products for the association, the appraisers had a private room to appraise objects so that there is no fake sold to the followers.

Once the report was filed he went to see the inn, his mother wasn't there and he was a little disappointed. Itria was a very beautiful woman who did not leave izel indifferent, the only fact that stopped any proposal he could have made was the respect for his friend. She was one of the only women after Huldra who had had an effect on him, his taste for women was difficult, he doesn't know why but some women would try her. He spent a few days spending time with otr, they were at the restaurant and other places in the citadel. Izel told him about his plan to train to pass the rank, otr told him that he had to have a certain level of magic before passing the new rank. They thought about solutions for this problem, the only solution they found was to go into a closed training session and focus on energy assimilation. Izel worried about those children who would be left alone during this time, and told him that he could do this kind of training as well, which would allow them to evolve into magical creatures.

To prepare himself for this training with these children he went to the association, he wanted to ask them which places were the best to do this kind of thing. The wise men told him that he could reserve a private room, all these needs will be given by the association. This situation was not uncommon for them, the only thing he could not advise him was for these animals because he didn't know the process. The room he had reserved access to was a large room simply equipped with a shelf, a coffee table and a bed, the room did not need more for the use than the person going to use it. Their preparations have been made, all they have to do is work on their energy, the children have understood what they have to do. The chance to improve was a welcome opportunity for them, so they could do a lot more with their father.

 

1