46 . The day after and surprised
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

46 . The day after and surprised

* izel's point of view *

When the first rays of the sun touched my skin, my insomnia went away. My eyes were still not fully open so I felt something stirring in my bed. It surprised me that I didn't remember sleeping with anyone, in fact I don't remember much about my late evening. I'm not in my room, I don't know how I got here. When I got up to get dressed, the lump that was in my bed started to move. Long black hair was coming out from under the blanket, izel has never been in this kind of situation, I've never had a woman in my bed. I don't know how I should react to this, how this person is going to react when they wake up. I'm going to wait for her to wake up, I'm not even going to leave like a thief that's not going to happen.

The last thing I remember from that night was the meal, I hate to have memory problems if I've done something with that woman and I don't even know it. My anxiety makes me go around in circles in this room, I could never understand how a person can sleep so deeply. My eye saw that there were clothes all over the room, noble things if I can see the quality of the silk. I don't remember seeing a person wearing this suit at the party, strange how I could have met this girl. Think, think, don't bother working my brain, it won't do any good. This young woman came out of her dream, she seemed to be in the same situation as me disoriented.

I sent her a note: "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

She said, "Don't say you're sorry when you've been walking around in circles in this room for 15 minutes."

"uhh I wouldn't know what to say, I must admit I wanted you to wake up and understand."

"What exactly do you want to understand?" she said frowning.

"Already who could you be? I'm sorry if I'm a horse, but I have no memory of the end of my evening," he said uncertainly.

"Don't worry too much about my identity, it's useless and don't worry I'm not a coy virgin."

"I didn't mean to rush you, miss, this is not a situation I'm used to."

"Then the hero can have an unfortunate situation," she said mockingly.

"I'm not a hero, I just do what I can in a situation," he says offended.
"Olala the little boy is upset, I would never have believed it," she continued mockingly.

"I don't remember doing anything bad to you so you could be mad at me," he said sheepishly.

"Put me on, but clothes instead of thinking it doesn't suit you."

When I gave her these clothes she ordered me to turn around while she was changing, I didn't want to upset her any more so I respected those words. When she was dressed she didn't argue any further and left the room, my incomprehension was even greater. I had to go out and find the butler to get information about my evening.

*End of izel's point of view*

The butler was waiting in front of a door, this door was about twenty meters from the room where Izel had slept. izel directed towards him to ask him two questions: "Hello sir, could I ask you where the kitchen is so that I can have breakfast? and would you know what happened at the end of the evening in those that concern me? "The butler replied with an amused look: "Good morning, for your first question I will guide you into the room to have breakfast with the Duke. For your second question the Duke called a maid to guide you to your room and asked me to fetch your children to bring them to the palaces." Izel replied: "I thank you for them, and thank you for guiding me."

The butler guided him on his way to the dining room, izel doesn't feel comfortable having lunch with the duke. The dining room was open, and the duke was already sitting at the table. The food hadn't come out yet, when izel sat down the Duke spoke to him: "Hello young man, your evening has been eventful, I asked you to have lunch with me because I would like to introduce you to my heiress, she should be here soon." Izel was embarrassed by this, but he always answered: "Hello, your grace, I'm sorry I embarrassed you, I'll be glad to meet her." Higin replied with a small smile: "Don't worry, we were all young, your friends are resting in my stable."

The two men were waiting for the girl when she appeared, izel became very surprised. The young woman who had appeared was familiar to him because he had just left her, she was waking up with him. The look she gave him was smiling as if their discussion of this morning had not taken place, which made izel doubt the character. Higin said to her daughter, "Good morning, my little one, did you sleep well? This is izel, you must have already heard about him." izel was afraid of his answer, and she replied with a smile, "Good morning, uncle, thank you for your consideration for my sleep, I will reassure you that my sleep was peaceful. Yes, I've heard about him, I ran into him in front of his room this morning." The discussion between the two continued for a few minutes before the food was served, trying not to provoke the young lady into not talking about their night together.

At the end of their meal the Duke asked his niece to accompany izel to the stables to see the children, she accepted and guided her. On the road, silence was the order of the day, no glance was shared between the two of them. When they arrived in front of the stable, he felt his father coming and she came towards him at an impressive speed, she huddled against him until the moment she saw the young woman, she alternated between her father and her as if she doubted that something had happened between them. Izel scratched her head and sent her feelings of calmness to relax, the Duke's niece addressed izel: "Your daughter is much smarter than you, izel, she seems to love you," izel replied, "So you're talking now, and yes, my daughter is the best. I don't even know your name."

"You never asked me my name, sir is too important to know the names of the people around him." "You don't have to be unpleasant, my morning was hectic and I didn't have the presence of mind to ask and I'm sorry." "My name's pink if you must know, I'm sorry if I rushed you this wasn't a good morning for me." "Don't worry I'd probably be like you if I had to wake up with a strange guy in my bed." The two of them laughed heartily, their discussion continued for a little while, she told him that it was a lot of his fault for yesterday's situation. She passed izel last night in the hallway, she told the maid that she would take him back to her room, at first she wanted to play a joke on him, but it got out of hand and they got into their situation.

1