49. Underwater cave and new kingdom
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

49. Underwater cave and new kingdom

Today they had decided to explore a little more the lake but especially to go to the underwater cave, being connected to alfheim it had to be filled with new stuff. Both of them were very curious about what they could find, rare species of this kingdom or even different energies that don't usually appear. For izel energy was his greatest passion, his second passion were the runes he could get lost in energy studies quite easily. The energies can be so different from each other that they have so many different uses, each realm had a different energy that was most present. For now he has already experienced two realms personally and one through the portal, Midgard, Vanaheim, Muspelheim and now he could discover alfheim. He would like to visit each kingdom, so much to discover about each of his kingdoms.

Their animal companion could not come with them into the cave, but he was not left to do nothing either, their training near the lake could have a lot of advantage for them. Izel was going to bring them useful things to improve themselves if they found some, so the two animals started training while otr and izel dived into the lake in the direction of the cave. The swim in the deepest part of the lake was quite long, the water pressure increased with every meter, the muscles of both were strong enough to withstand the weight of the water. In the distance is the entrance of the cave, a weak light was coming out of the entrance. On entering he had to go up a tunnel that had its exit in a small underwater creek and that is where the portal cave began.

At the vision of this cove, only one emotion was present, wonder. The cave was huge, illuminated by yellow crystals which gave the cove a warm atmosphere. A feeling of life was felt by the two young men, plants were everywhere here, plants of a luxuriant green. However, we didn't expect to see so much vegetation in a cave, there were even small berry bushes, red berries that spread a sweet and tempting smell in the cave. Some plants in this cave were immensely rare, and could only be found in the realm of the light elves. This race had modified their host planet with their energy, which had made unexpected results for the fauna and flora of their kingdom. The products that could be made with the plants coming from alfheim was often much more effective than for the rest, the elves had taken advantage of this to advance their civilization and be respected by all.

Otr was overexcited by all the different plants, he would run from right to left to observe all this, he would collect fruits, seeds and all those that he could collect without making this magnificent landscape disappear. Izel tried to follow his friend to store all these finds in his storage crystal, he had to calm otr down so that he wouldn't have a heart attack at the speed he was about to have. After about 30 minutes of collecting, they started to explore the cave to find the origin of the energy. Normally the origin should be the rift so they guided him to this destination, thanks to his innate ability the energy was easily trackable. The path was long, the energy was always more present with every meter that came closer to a portal, where he didn't feel this energy, he just felt a forest freshness in the air.

There was a funnel-shaped corridor in front of them, and the further they went through this tunnel the narrower it got. After ten meters a circular room was present, in the middle of this room there was a rift which diffused energy. The fault seemed stable at first sight, izel cast a test spell to find out if this was the case. The spell required little sentence, but a lot of energy and concentration. Once the spell was cast, something appeared in izel's mind, and the rift was stable. In order to get scientific data about the rift, he also ran a scan with his helmet, which he might use later. All possible tests were done, once everything was done they went through the portal. The feeling was strange for both people, a tunnel of space energy guided them. The izel crystal was avidly sucking in this energy, and turbulence began to come just before it was ejected from the portal. Looking back the portal was still there, the relief was the emotion that was in them.

Moving their gaze forward, they saw something they never thought possible, enchanted forests, sweet vegetation, rivers and wine springs and beautiful gardens. Such a paradise really existed, fairies flying in the distance in the lush meadows. Fairies were small humanoids with beautiful insect wings, they flew in peace and quiet. A large organic construction that to find in the distance it should be the capital if the reports are exact. The capital of the kingdom is the fortress of Ljosalfgard Castle. A castle made by the magic of the nature of the elves, it should be beautiful to visit.

The kingdom is ruled by Lord Frey and his wife, Gerd. Gerd was a beautiful woman, a wonderful and powerful elf. The meeting of the regent and the regent is strange, Frey swore that Gerd would become his wife, he sent his childhood friend Skirnir to win her hand for him, in exchange for his magical sword, which made his bearer invincible. Skirnir went to Gerd, winning his hand for Frey, and kept the sword, which was soon stolen while he slept. He guarded the kingdom during the childhood of Princess Aelsa Featherwine of the Fay was the rightful queen of the Light Elves of Alfheim but she could reign only when she reached her maturity. An alliance was made between vanir and elf and that is why the regent is a vanir, lord frey is the son of the king of vanir.

The Light Elves have shown themselves to be peaceful, friendly and happy beings with few, if any, weapons. Physically, their form ranges from the physical appearance of humans with pointed ears to slightly more alien forms. Light Elves are divided into different groups such as:

Spice elves,

The Air Elves live in marvelous flying machines,

Sea Elves in the coral castles along the hummingbird bay ,

The "triple articulated" Pleasure Elves,

North Pole Elves working for Santa Claus in Midgard and living in the North Pole ,

The Elves of the valley living with their herds of "wild horns",

The Moon Elves "all illuminated with firefly wine", living in the Valley of the Moon Elves

The Cat Elves who ride winged cats as mounts, living on the borders with Nornheim .

Ice elves, who reside in the frozen part of Alfheim.

All this information was displayed in the head-up display of his helmet, everything seemed so extraordinary to him. Today's mission was over, all they had to do was go back into the portal and come back later. Trying to find a way to get those kids with him here.

// Sorry for the late hour of publication I was very busy today, I wanted to publish a chapter as well. We're finally arriving at the elves, tomorrow you'll have an adventure in this kingdom. //

 

1