64 . Departure finally arrived
53 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

64 . Departure finally arrived

On returning from Izel from the appointment, he went directly to the workshop to sleep in his ship. He wanted to be as close as possible to his ship to leave at dawn, all this stuff is already stored in his crystal, so he didn't have to do anything to leave, just wait for the Krylorian family. When he entered the street of the cuau workshop, he shouted a scream, she came to land on his shoulder quite quickly. They went into the workshop and then into the ship, the ship's security measures were activated the minute they closed the door. A bunk was installed at the back of the cockpit, only one bed was there but Cuau usually slept standing up because she didn't like to sleep otherwise. The next day, daybreak woke them up, it was five o'clock in the morning when the first rays of the sun hit the ship, a sensor rang the alarm clock for izel. The sleep was good for him, as he could see the smile on his face.

The last preparations were made by drinking a hot drink and the engine started to warm up while he waited for the new passengers. John the maitre d' had told izel that he would be here at the first light of the sun with his family, they were already late and izel didn't like that because he wanted to leave this cursed place full of bad people as soon as possible. It lasted fifteen minutes, in the street izel saw the family with some luggage in hand heading towards him. John and his wife were in front of the children in the middle and a woman who was supposed to be his niece was closing the walk, he seemed to be all tense about something. Izel guided them into the workshop so that they wouldn't stay outside in full view of everyone, their race is highly prized on many planets, so they shouldn't be caught before they left. Guiding them inside the ship Izel talked a little bit with John to explain how their journey is going to be, he also explained how he was going to live all on this ship for the time of the journey which should not last more than two hours.

He showed them the place where he would be placed during the trip, once everyone was placed where he was supposed to be and go to the cockpit to start the ship. He activated the command to open the hangar door, the gravitational thrust generator activated, this made the shuttle hover. He took the command to take the shuttle into the atmosphere, upon arriving over the city a radio message came to him to ask him the reason for his unauthorized flight, izel sent a reply with all the flight clearances and the reason for it, after one minute a reply came to him to allow him to fly over but he should hurry to get to the atmosphere. So he followed the instructions and steered his ship towards the sky, the engines started and the propulsion to play its role to get him out of this damn planet. The view that was in front of them really deserved the detour, he started recording his camera in his helmet to keep track of all this, he also scanned the portals to have data to bring back for research.

Searching for the portal he had taken when he came to this world, with the data he had saved, he entered it into the navigator of his ship. The shuttle headed by itself to the chosen portal, Izel observed the landscape while the shuttle headed towards the portal right in front of him, Cuau was on his shoulder having a waiting look. She wanted to be reunited with her family after so many days without her, at first it was fine without them but as the days went by, the lack took over. The portal showed no sign of instability so he pulled his ship in, and the feeling of deformity was always the same. Something that Izel had not anticipated was that portals change often and one should never trust portals in Sakaar, the journey they undertake does not lead him exactly where he would have wanted. This discovery will be made when the crossing of the portal is over.

When Izel came out of the dimensional tunnel, he found himself in front of a planet, a planet that was not the one he had hoped to see. This planet had greenish oceans, so he activated the ship's scanners to find out where he was, but also to find out if the planet was viable to land his ship and see what he could do. The scan reports were positive, before landing he went to see the family that was in the cargo hold to explain the situation to them, surprisingly they were not panicked, for them to have escaped from Sakaar is already great news. He told them that he was trying to find out which corner of the universe he was in, he was going to land the shuttle on the planet in the meantime.

As he approached the planet he saw satellite-like devices surrounding the planet, which means that this planet should be inhabited. The atmosphere was a little denser than what he had seen so far, but it didn't make much difference to him. On his way to the continent that shows the most signs of civilization, a radio signal reached him in a new language. This language was listed in his chip so he immediately understood those he wanted to say, so he answered them to explain his case to them. The air traffic controller told him to go to the landing area provided for this purpose.

When he landed he saw soldiers followed by a man in uniform wearing a tablet, he wanted to go out with cuau first, leaving the Krylorian family in the ship, so he opened the side door. When the soldiers saw him go out, they asked him to raise his hands in the air for a check, izel of course let this check take place because he didn't have anything on him that could incriminate him. The check-up went quite well, he was asked questions to find out where he came from, what he was carrying, and when he answered a Krylorian family, everyone was tense. Izel had to explain their situation and bring john in to prove that he was not to blame and that it was not a kidnapping that would make him a human trafficker and that didn't seem to be the kind of man he would welcome in their home.

2