Chapter 18: New Member?
10 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know a lot of things huh? Although i heard God saying those things too, but i never realize it until now that you've said it Delon."

Delon smiling wryly hearing Kyle said that.

"Well, it's just a habit of mine."

Kyle getting quite currious after hearing that.

"Habit? Just what are you doing before this apocalypse happened to have that kind of habit?

I thought that you're really smart or something. Maybe a researcher?"

"Not that great. I'm just a small writer. I happened to write this kind of theme."

"Theme? You mean apocalypse?"

"Yeah. When i write, i try to imagine myself as the one who start the apocalypse, or maybe the while plot about how and why the apocalypse happened.

And now, i try to look from the prespective of the God who start this apocalypse. Trying to understand why he do all this things."

All those who heard him feel quite surprised including even Ernest who already knew about Delon job beforehand.

"You are amazing Delon. Are you perhaps want to end this apocalypse or something? Maybe you want the prize at the end?"

"No, i just want to survive. Although i'm not strong and doesn't have a good skill, but i'm doing what i do best, which is analyzing things and planning things. Of course not everything is do according to my plan, but at least i can lessen the burden of my party member and my friends."

After Delon said that, everyone fall silent. Seems like thinking of something themselves.

"Well, anyway back to the Bloodline. What Bloodline are the other two has?"

Once again, Ernest change the topic.

"Mine is a Gladiator. Although it's not that great compared to Viona who has Nuwa Bloodline, it's still quite good as it boost my strength and defense.

Natalie has an archer Bloodline, although it's quite vague, but it is what her status told. Just like it's name, it give boost to her skill related to archery."

Delon and Ernest nodding at what Kyle said.

"At least you guys have a Bloodline unlike us who don't have one."

"You don't need to worry about that kind of stuff. You just need to find an artifact and you might get a Bloodline with that."

"I hope it's as easy as you said."

Ernest shaking his head after he said that.

He know himself that finding an artifact and also found the one that compatible with him, is as hard as finding needle in a haystack.

After that, Delon and Ernest keep talking with Kyle and the group.

They told them about the situation at the base where they stay. Also about the hunting ground and people in charge of that base.

When the day get dark, all of them decide to stay on the forest and going back next day.

Kyle and the others has their own tent, as they also stay a outside often and always brings the tent with them.

Delon and Ernest said that they will stay to guard while letting Kyle and others to rest first as Kyle and others also feel tired of their journey.

Kyle and others didn't forget to say thanks because of this.

The night then go on quickly and quitely as there are noonsters attacking their place.

***

The next day, Delon and the others are getting ready to get back to the base.

They also decide to not fighting monsters as to get back to the base as fast as possible.

Delon and Ernest also decide to stay at the base for a few days when they get back.

They already on the forest for three days and they think that they need to prepare for the next wave.

The next wave is the one-month-wave, if what Lav said true, then it will be a though battle for them.

Lav said that, every month the wave that come will be significantly stronger than all the wave that happened before.

If they don't prepare this carefully, they might die in this wave.

Delon also ask Kyle and the others to join their party and Kyle agree to it.

Kyle and the others doesn't know anyone on the base and from their conversation with Delon and Ernest, they think that Delon and Ernest is a good people.

They might also join their party as to get used to the base there.

It takes them around an hour to get back to the base and when they get there the guard is stoping them and asking about Kyle and the others.

Delon told the guards about Kyle and the others situation

When the guard heard him, they decide to bring Kyle and the others to their leader which is Abel.

Delon said goodbye to Kyle and the others as Delon and Ernest doesn't need to go with them.

Delon also told Kyle where they can find him.

After that, Delon decide to get back to his place and find Roland's party.

Delon want to tell Roland about Kyle and he want Kyle and the others to join Roland's party when the wave start.

There are still around four days before the wave start. Delon thinking of trading together with Roland's party if Roland agree about Kyle and the others join them.

Delon thinking in working on their cooperation when fighting against monsters.

Although Kyle and the others already told him about their Bloodline, they still haven't told him about their skills.

There is also Viona artifact, Delon quite currious about what it can do.

The artifact is taking a shape of rock and even Delon don't know what it can do.

Did she throw the rock? Or maybe she can manipulate the rock?

If it's a sword or some other weapon, then Delon might have one or two idea about what it can do. But it's a rock, other than smashing it to monster head, Delon don't know what it can do.

Delon then remember something from one of the novel that he have read before and it is also close to rock.

Of course it is the Legendary Dao of Brick!!

Maybe Viona is learing about those Dao or maybe she already master at it.

While thinking of this, Delon nodding his head like a sage.

'hmmm... As expected, she also man of culture- wait, she's woman of culture.'

While Delon keep nodding his head thinking about this stuff.

Ernest who is always beside him, thinking.

'Delon, must be thinking about the plan for the next wave! As expected of my brother! I also need to work harder!!'

Ernest revolving himself to not let Delon down while thinking of this.

Well, he's not wrong, Delon did thinking about the plan, it's just that-

Well, let's just forget about this.

0