Chapter 25: One Month (5/?)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The war still going as the army and monsters fought each other fiercely. The corpses are filled the battle ground as blood dyed the ground red.

Screams can be heard anywhere in the battlefield as many casualty keep drop from both side.

The people who aren't fighting inside the base is praying for their loved ones who fight for their lives.

The millitary keep shooting their guns as the bullets is getting lesser by every shot leave the guns.

Meanwhile, Delon and his group is getting ready for the second round fighting against the Giant King.

Elliot already back to his position as the main tank. While Roland is not too far behind him getting ready to switch anytime he needs to.

Delon, Ernest, and the millitary at the backline is still busy killing the monsters that come towards him, intending to disturb the Ranged attacker from dealing damage to the Giant King.

Niar and Abel is already chanting their second spell while Viona is still observing the frontline in case they need her help.

Natalie is keep shooting her Arrow to the Giant King while James also do the same but he is at the base wall using his sniper.

The frontline group is still waiting for a chance to strike anytime, but they also keep their distance in case the Giant King suddenly targeting them.

The Giant King also prepared for the second round as he swing his Giant Axe towards Elliot.

Elliot raise his shield to blok the attack and this time, he's not getting thrown away as he already learned his lesson from before.

The Giant King doesn't stop there. After the first swing, the Giant Axe on his hand lit up as he do his second swing.

This time, Elliot decide to dodge the attack by backing off from the ranged of the attack.

But, he still got the damage as this second swing from the Giant King is reinforced by the Giant King's skill.

Elliot wasn't fast enough to cast his skill and Viona also wasn't expecting this to be happened.

She thought that Elliot can dodge the attack so she doesn't used her skill.

This makes Elliot once again thrown away backwards because of the attack. The attack also leaving some scars on the ground where Elliot was standing.

Roland quickly move in front of the Giant King and cast Taunt skill to attract the agro from the Giant King.

The Giant King attention then shifted to Roland as he once again swing his Giant Axe towards Roland.

This time, Roland used his Block skill to defend the attack from the Giant King.

Abraham also move to attack the Giant King to distracting the Giant King.

Seeing that Abraham attacking, the others also start to moved and attack the Giant King with Abraham.

"Graahhh!!"

Seeing that there are many people attacking him, the Giant King want to attack the others. But because of the effect from the Taunt skill, he can't shift his attention from Roland. He needs to wait at least 3 more minutes before he can do that.

The attack then came to hit the Giant King's body. Many sounds of metal clashing against each other can be heard as the attack from Abraham and the others hit the Giant King's armor.

But the attack wasn't finished. Two spells and one Arrow came and hit the head of the Giant King leaving another smoke in it's place.

Roland and the others quickly back away from there in case the Giant King attack them, because they can't see as there is smoke covering the area.

After a few seconds, the smoke gone and they saw that the Giant King is still standing there like mother happened to him.

They already prepared for it as no one from the damage dealer using a skill besides the Ranged one.

Suddenly, they feel a blast of aura came out from the Giant King once again.

But this time, they feel that their body seems to be slow down unlike before.

"Sh#t! It's a debuff! Elliot! Roland! Prepare to take the attacked!"

Abraham scream as he feel the debuff from the Giant King.

Elliot already moving towards the Giant King. The same can also be said to Roland, but they moved slower than before and they feel that they won't make it.

"Run!! The boss will definitely used some skill!"

Roland quickly warn the others when he knew that he and Elliot can't block the Giant King from attacking the others.

The Giant King look at the backline, especially Abel.

When Abel saw this, he feel chill and hurriedly moved away from there.

The Giant King then moved so fast- no, it's more like his step is bigger than anyone here. The Giant King only need two-to-three step before he appeared in front of Abel.

As the Giant King take his second step, he already appeared close to Abel.

The Giant King then swing his Giant Axe downwards as it leaves cracked or scars that header towards Abel.

Abel feel that he's definitely dead this time as this attack moved faster than he thought.

As the scars getting closer to him, Abel already feel that his body will be spit in half the moment it hit him.

But suddenly, he feel that someone push him to the side making his body fall to the side.

Abel then take a look at someone who pushed him and giving him a second chance.

He saw that there is a man wearing a millitary uniform looking at him in relief.

In the next moment, the attack hit the man as his body tore in two as his body seperated from his torso.(A/N:ugh... I hate myself because i can't describe this properly.)

Niar can't help but vomitting because she was close to where Abel was and saw this scene right in front of her eyes. 

The other two girls that close to Niar also looks pale, but they managed to hold to not vomitting. As they already saw something worse.

Seeing that his prey managed to survive, the Giant King then look at where Abel is.

The Giant King then move again one step, but suddenly someone came and attack him.

Delon and Ernest who is close to where the Giant King is, move and attack the Giant King to stall time for the two tanks to come.

Delon used his Heavy Slash to attack the Giant King right leg. While Ernest attack the Giant King left leg with his Staff.

Of course the Giant King doesn't feel a thing from the attack or more like he feel it a little but decide to ignore it as it's feel like a mosquito bite.

The Giant King's respond with only moving his right leg and taking a step forward.

The Giant King still doesn't changed his attention from Abel.

Abel who saw his subordinate sacrificed his life to save him feel terrible.

His eyes feel moist as a single tears fell down. He's really feel terrible right now, he want to avenge his subordinate sacrificed, but he knew better. He will definitely kill this Giant King, but he needs to wait a little while before he do so.

Abel then stand up and run from there. He doesn't run towards the base, but run towards where Elliot and Roland is.

The other Ranged attacker also start to moved away from the area in case the Giant King changed his target.

The Giant King about to attack Abel with the same attack as before.

But, when he raise his Giant Axe up. Kyle appeared and suddenly attack the Giant King's left leg.

*Bang!*

The Giant King attack got interupted as he's lose his balanced.

The Giant King used his Axe as his support when he about to down on his knee.

The Giant King feel anger towards Kyle. He is a King and this insect want to force him to kneel?

His eyes shone red as he stand up and take a look at the insect that just attack him.

The Giant King aura then flare up intimidating Kyle who is at the ground close to his left leg.

Kyle suddenly feel terrible aura froce upon him.

He then look up as he saw that the Giant King focusing his gaze to him.

Kyle saw the anger in the eyes of the Giant King. His body unconsciously shaking because he recieve almost all the aura from the Giant King.

Kyle has a thought.

'Bro, i just hit you a little bit. Why are you so angry to me?'

"Kyle get back!!!"

Kyle heard Roland shout at him but he can't do anything as this aura from the Giant King is locked at him.

'You don't need to say that. I myself want to get the fu#$ out of here, but look, this bro here is keep looking at me like i kill his while family.'

Sadly, Kyle can't say anything right now. As the pressure from the aura alone making him incapable to moved from there.

The Giant King then raise his Giant Axe as he still locked his gaze towards Kyle.

As the Giant Axe come down, a loud sound of explosion can be heard. The attack causing dust to fill the area surrounding where the Giant Axe fall down.

After a few seconds, the dust cleared up and what they saw is really shocking.

Kyle is sitting on his but there alive!

0