Chapter 29: Aftermath (3/3)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed by very quickly as Delon still on his bed recuperating.

The wounds from his backlash is almost gone as he already can feel his mana again.

Delon can walks again a little bit. When he finally can start to walks again, he decide to walk around the building first, to see if his body can take it or not.

The result is a little bit dissapointed, Delon can walks again indeed, but only for around 15 minutes before his body start to lose it's strength again.

He don't know is it because his body or the mana inside his body that make this kind of effect.

From then on, Delon keep walking around the building for around 15 minutes before he get rest for a while, then come back to his bed again.

When Ernest know that Delon can walks again, he, of course keep asking Delon to start the party.

But Delon still refuse him, with a reason of not fully healed.

Delon wondered what happened to Ernest that makes him really want to party.

Delon of course not gonna ask that, in case of he regret it later.

***

It's almost close to the end of month and it will be the next monthly wave.

Delon now already fully healed. Right now, he's practicing with swinging his sword on the back yard.

The millitary building that Delon stay right now has a back yard for some soldiers to practice or just want to sit there and enjoying their free time.

Delon also already told Ernest and the others about this and they all decide that they will go to bar after some hunt.

They also try to invite Abel and the Starlight party. Which surprisingly they accept it.

Abel said that he will take this as a day off from work. He's working almost all the time and when he heard about Roland's proposal, he instantly accept it.

The Starlight party said that because it's been a while since they meet Delon and when they heard Delon is already healed, they decide to agree with Roland.

And so, they all finally to make the party tonight.

There are still a few days before the next monthly wave happened.

Delon thinking of hunting some monsters before it begin. His level also already quite behind Ernest and the others. 

So he thinking of hunting some monsters with Ernest alone for a few days.

He thinking of asking Roland's. party, but he think that maybe they can't.

He also want to find a new equipment and stocking some potion for later.

Delon decide that he will ask Ernest later after the party over.

***

The night then soon come.

Roland's party also already back from their hunt. The Starlight party also some shortly after Roland's party.

They just need to wait for Abel and then they can go to the bar together.

Delon talks with Starlight party as they ask about how is his condition and other stuff as they wait for Abel to come.

After they wait for a few more minutes, they saw Abel coming in.

"Sorry i'm late. The works is really killing me there."

Abel come while apologize to the group.

"Well, we don't wait for too long. So, don't mind it."

Abraham said that politely.

"Let's get going guys! We don't want the bar to be full right?"

Roland voice can be heard after that.

They finally decide to go to the bar as to not waste anymore time.

After walking for around ten minutes, they arrived at the bar. Then they choose some place to sit and order some drinks.

"I'm really glad that you're finally fully recovered Delon. The wave at end of the month later might be harder than the previous month, if you take what Lav said seriously.

We need every kind of help we can possible get later, as we don't know what we will face later. You know, after we face the Giant King last month, i thought of having some party that will stand by like me to face the boss of this monthly wave.

I'm really afraid that if we face the boss with only me and the main party of each gate, we can't kill the boss in time. But, this is still my thought alone and i need to talk with the main party from other gate too."

Abel suddenly said that after they sit and talk for a while.

Delon think that Abel plans is not bad. In fact, if you know their fight against the Giant King, then his plan is the correct one.

As the boss from the monthly wave is at least a league stronger than the weekly wave.

Just imagine if Roland's party wasn't there to help them to fight the Giant King.

The result is will not just some 2 or 300 people.

There might be a chance of this base is gone.

So, Abel plan is really good. But then again who will be the party that stand by?

They not only need to be strong. They need to know the monster type from those gate.

Like take it for example, the North gate. The North gate monsters type is mainly from the Undead or the Dark type monsters.

It is vastly different with the South gate where the monsters at the South gate is mainly stemming from the Giant family. Like Orcs, Ogres, or even Cyclops. They have some Giant's blood in them.

So the party that will be stand by later will need to know the type of monsters they will be facing.

Because if they know this, they can get some equipment or even potion that can be used more effectively. 

The Undead is weak against the fire magic and light magic.

So, some equipment that have the effect like burn or exorcist will be handy there.

"Your idea is really good. But, to find the party or groups will be hard."

Abraham said that after he think for a moment.

"Yeah, i know that. We're actually really lucky to finds the Dark Horn party at that time. If you guys weren't there, we might be dead already."

"No no, It's the opposite. We're really lucky that we have a party like Starlight and also a people like you Abel."

"Hey guys, let's stop with this talks. I kind of feel bad in my stomach. It's a party! Let's drink!"

Suddenly Ernest talk and cut their conversation.

After that, they talks about many kinds of stuff. Like some equipment, or monsters type, or even some food and fashion.

They also ask about Delon's skill. About how they can do that or even how can he make a new kinds of skill.

Delon just answer them with 'if you try hard enough, with enough times you will get a new skill. That is of you lucky enough.'

They really want to punch Delon after they heard the last words.

So, it means that if they aren't lucky, even if they do the same things for a thousands times, they won't get the skill.

Well, it's not like they can't understand this. But then again, Delon was quite lucky to get a new skill.

When they were still talking and laughing, they then look at Ernest who suddenly stop and then they look at where Ernest is looking.

There they found two girls standing still wearing their armors.

The first one at the front is a girl with a blonde hair fall to her waist. There is also a sword still hanging on her waist.

She is really beautiful and you can said that she even rivalling some model or even celebrity.

With her beautiful face and a nearly perfect and tall body even with her armor on, she can be said the most beautiful girl in this base.

The other girls is standing behind the first one.

She has a black short hair around a neck length. She wearing almost the same as the first girl, with an armor and a sword still hanging on her waist.

Even though she's not as beautiful as the first girl, she is still a beauty. She has a cute face showing her youth and also, she's not as tall as the first girl who is around 180 cm. She's around 170 cm tall and coupled with her cute face, she has a different kinds of beauty.

"Abel, you're really here. I'm sorry to interupting your party, but i have some business with you."

The girl in front asking Abel who is now feel quite surprised seeing her here.

"Well, it would be my honor to have a business with a girl as beautiful as you."

Abel suddenly stand up and said that.

"You can stop the joke now Abel, i really have a business with you and it will a good things for you."

Abel then chuckle before saying.

"Let's just do it here. I hope you guys don't mind."

Delon and the others all shaking their head when they heard this.

Although the two girls are really interupting their party, but if this business is benefiting for Abel, then they really don't mind it.

And also, they saw the expression of Ernest and thinking that his expression alone is enough to compensating it.

They all almost laughing when they saw this, but of course they try to hold it in.

"Well, thank you then. Ms. Avisa, let's talk here. You can sit here."

The group also giving some room for Abel and the girls to talk in private.

"Ernest you can stop looking now or your eyes will fall here."

Delon said that with some teasing tone.

"W-what are you talking about Delon?"

Ernest quickly looking elsewhere and pick up his glass and drink it in one go.

"Hahahah"

All the people who heard that Burst out laughing as they seeing this.

"Ernest it's ok, we know about this."

"What do you know? I just think that they are beautiful, that's it."

Ernest denied what Delon trying to say.

"Well, if you don't like her, then it's ok right if i giving it a chance?"

Ernest then open his eyes wide, before it return back in the next moment.

"Stop teasing him Delon."

Roland stop Delon from going further.

"Well, it's just funny to see him like this."

"Does it means it is love at the first sight?"

Niar suddenly adding her thought making the others smile at it.

"You can said that. It's really shocked me tho. I never saw Ernest like this before. I don't remember knowing him having a girlfriend. But then again, even though we're close, we're only net for a few years. So, maybe he has before i net him."

"So, what is it Ernest? Do you or did you have one?"

Niar once again saying that, but now with a teasing tone.

"I did have one. But you know, she was a b$&#h. So, we broke up and a couple years later i net with Delon. It's not surprising that Delon doesn't know about it."

"So, the question now is. Is it love?"

"I don't know. Maybe?"

When Delon about to say something, Abel and the two girls business seems to come to an end.

"Once again i'm sorry to interupting your party. We'll repay you guys later. If you need something, you can find me in the East gate. Then ladies and gentleman, we're going first."

The two girls then walks out after saying that.

"So what happened here?"

################################

Author here.

Please note that i'm really bad at writing a romance, this book will have a romance but not a big one.

I'm trying to learn to write some romance in this book so that maybe if i can finished this book and write a new one, i can write a better one.

So yeah, i really hope that it's not too bad for you guys.

0