Chapter 32: Time Skip (3/3)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed as the second monthly wave already been passed.

The boss of the second monthly wave appeared at the North gate.

The boss of the second monthly wave is an Elder Lich.

Although it's really strong, but they can defeat it with less casualty than when they face the Giant King.

The reason is, first, the Elder Lich skill is mainly debuffing the enemy and sometimes used an AoE magic skill.

The second is, this Elder Lich is more like a backline fighter. This Elder Lich is keep summoning Undead to help it kill it's enemy.

For the frontline fighter, it's not a lot of problem. As they only need to focus on the Elder Lich. 

But this is problem for Delon and the others who protecting the backline.

All those Undead is always try to attack the backline.

The reason is simple. Abel and Niar's spell is causing a lot of damage to the Elder Lich.

Their fire magic is really effective with dealing damage to the Undead type of monsters.

Delon and the others who protecting the backline is really working hard that day.

When they kill one monsters, another two came out. When they kill two, another four came out and so on.

That day, Delon and the others backline protector used all their potions and spare weapon and armor.

While the backline is getting annoyed by dealing with the summoned monsters, the frontline is getting annoyed by the debuff skill and the AoE skill.

They keep getting slowed, weakened, confused, and even blinded.

The AoE skill is also a problem. As after the Elder Lich cast it, it then teleport away from it's previous place.

Although they win the war. They need to fight this Elder Lich more than 3 hours.

The only reason they can defeat it is because, the Elder Lich is out of mana and it then fight with a sword that the Elder Lich conjured with it's skill.

All the fighter was dead tired after the war.

They keep fighting for more than 3 hours. They keep drinking their potions like a water.

Lucky for them that they prepared many potions before the wave came.

The main party from the North gate finally understand the terror of the monthly wave.

They can't possibly win the fight without the Dark Horn party help.

Although maybe they can win it. But, how long would it take? 5 hours? Or maybe 8 hours?

By the time they win the fight, they probably need to rest for more than a month after that.

They fight was ridiculously long.

The backline keep shooting their magic, while the frontline keep chasing the Elder Lich.

Also, the Elder Lich has so much health or maybe it has a regeneration skill that makes it really durable.

After the fight, they throw a party at the North gate.

They finally know how important Abel's plan is.

They really glad they agree with this plan. If they weren't, maybe they still on their bed resting like a broken doll.

The loot from the boss is unsuprisingly a magic staff.

So they agree to give it to Abel. As Abel is the strongest mage than all of them present there.

The Dark Horn party also got a new rare bow. That landed on Natalie hands.

Other than those two, the loot is basically a normal one.

Like normal swords or some potions. Of course they got some coins that got divided according to the previous agreement.

They don't really care about the coins, as they can get it themselves by hunting more monsters.

After the party, they were all going their seperate ways again.

The Dark Horn party got to their own place to sleep, the same with the Hounds party. Abel is of course going to his office checking some things.

After that day, the Dark Horn party decide to stop hunting at the North gate. As they know that the monthly wave boss won't come out there anymore.

They decide to hunt on the other two gates.

The West gate and the East gate.

They decide to hunt at the East gate first. They try to talk with the Valkyrie party to asked them to hunt together.

They did this so that they can know each of their skills better.

As they believe that with this, they can have a better chance to win the war later on.

Of course another reason is because of the leader of the Valkyrie party.

They want Ernest to get close to her.

After around a week hunting together, it did have some results.

They can see that Ernest someimes talked to Jasmine after they finish their hunt.

They also somtimes going out together. Only both of them.

They don't asked Ernest about the progress as it's already his private life.

They can however heard it if Ernest want to talk about it with them.

After that week hunting together with the Valkyrie party, they decide to go to the West gate to hunt there.

They also did the same as before. They look for the Oasis party, the main party of the West gate.

They talked to them about hunting together.

They are more or less already accept it as they also heard about the boss from the Hounds party from the North gate.

They also don't know if the boss come out at their gate or not. So, they want to be prepared for the worst.

And just like the East gate, they hunt at the West gate for around a week before they decide to stop.

Delon and the others more or less already know the skill from both of the main party from East and the West gate.

After that, they decide to once again hunting monsters at the South gate. They want to stocking some potions and the other things.

They can't keep relying on the millitary supply. 

Of course they won't say no if Abel have them the items. But, they also want to have some stock on their own.

They also sometimes going out with Abel to talk about the matters onlf the mission.

They talked about how the other main party now seemed to be more cooperated with them.

It's really lessen the burdens of Abel's that they did this.

Abel can now focusing on strengthen the millitary. Abel also try to makes some bullets as the bullets are almost runout.

Abel found people who have a blacksmith Bloodline to trying to make the bullets.

It is going smoothly. But, they can't make that many bullets in one go.

As the people with the blacksmith Bloodline is really rare here.

They also try to make it with magic, but it seems that it ended in failure.

But, on the other hand. They can enchant the bullets with some fire magic or ice magic.

It can produce some burning effect and freeze effect.

When Abel know about this, he ordered the blacksmith to focusing on the enchant bullets.

After all, the last wave is about to arrived.

He want to focusing on strengthening the base as a whole.

He also thinking about strengthening the wall surrounding the base. But, that took a lot of times and time is something that he doesn't have here.

So, rather than strengthening the wall, Abel decide to strengthening the people inside the base.

Abel keep ordering people inside the base to hunt more and keep rasining their level this last month.

The people also know the reason as the last wave will come and they aren't strong enough, they will all die here.

They don't know what boss that will come later. So, they need to prepared for it.

The people inside the base is keep busy this last month. They keep hunting and hunting to raise their level.

They also start to stocking their important items such as potions which can help them to survive.

Those people already realize that it won't be possible tu return back to how they live before.

Even after this last wave completed, they quite sure that the God won't just leave them here alone.

He will definitely do something else as he said this before that this is a game for him.

And the game is only just begin. They haven't see all the things that the God already preparing for them.

The God keep saying that you need luck.

But, they rather believe that ghost exist than believe that they are lucky.

They just don't know what this God preparing for them.

Just this wave game alone already kill so many people and if the same kind of game appeared next, then they are doom to dead.

Maybe death is better than keep strugling like this.

At least with death, you don't need to fight again as you can just rest and don't need to care about monsters or that kind of stuff.

0