Is there a Mental hospital? Part 3
71 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xian Liang was going to have one full kill on his own niece, the one he gave the most love and care after his brother and sister-in-law's death, she was raised as a princess, loved by all royal family but who knew they raised a demon and a cruel one.

This demon took away innocent lives, Lei Jingyi and her baby were this demon first kill, Xian Liang's little brother Xian Hao almost lost his mind, she was his everything and so his little brother went on a murder quest just to never come to back again. Xue Yi, Xian Liang's love and wife, his everything died without him knowing, his father turned into ashes and then who remained, just his son, an innocent child who knew nothing but only saw all his family die by his own eyes, so he went all out in his last quest of saving his son just to be betrayed and die on his son's arms.

Here, he only dreamed of his son crying with the bloody body and it was from three days and till now his son was embracing him in his dream and crying with a full-bloodied body.

And now his son, his little naive child was really crying, he was really startled.

"Father,...father, I am sorry...because of me... I am really sorry"

Xian Liang didn't know what to do, he could see an undeniable amount of painful emotions hidden in Xian Ying's voice. Xian Liang only could hug his son tight and calm him.

"It's alright, Father forgave Xian Ying, so hush boy, calm down and let's relax, how about calling your uncle here too?"

Xian Ying was actually calming down, it was just that he recently saw his father dying on his arms, the sensation and feeling were still there, the horrible scene where the arrow stuck in his throat was still replaying in his eyes. The blood that gushed out and the mockery of his once-loyal subjects, Him taking his own life. All in all, He calmed after tightly hugging his father.

Xian Ying Spoke:

"Imperial father, I am sorry for the disgrace I showed you, you can call Imperial Uncle, I miss him too"

Xian Liang looked at his Son's red eyes, they were really calm now. He said to his eunuch

"Go and call Xiao hao here, say that Ying-er misses him"

The Eunuch bowed and said

"Yes, your majesty, This lowly one will go and call right prime minister now!"

And saying so he went away, but the Xian Ying lost his mind again.

'what! uncle hao became what? Right prime minister....w-wait, he was supposed to be marshal of Shaidel's army...MY GOD!!!! That damnable creature..I need to strangle him, just how the hell he made these all things change?? My hot-blooded and short-tempered uncle only suited in battleground!!, I need to see what went wrong'

Xian Ying was having a nervous breakdown but his face was all too calm and indifferent as he was an assassin, it was the least he was capable of. Xian Liang's eyes suddenly went on a black rabbit in xian Ying's lap and were being petted. Xian Liang was jealous, his son never showed emotion or love to anyone but this rabbit was enjoying a treatment even the royal family longed for without knowing.

The rabbit only shook his head at the vicious glare from the emperor of this land and closed his eyes.

After a while, the father and son kept talking about things of empire like relief funds and food delivery and water problems when suddenly the door to study brust opened.

Xian Liang shivered and in a flash went behind a pillar and stopped his breath, watching this scene Xian Ying was confused, who dared to do this except his mother and she will never do that...or maybe now will do this.

What confused him more was no one announced or stop this person and then he saw his uncle. In beautiful ancient blue and white robe with golden pipping, his black hair was loosened and flying freely and his red eyes glowing like they want the blood to flow. He gave a pressure that only a Marshal could.

'yes, only a marshal!! but why is he a prime minister, the hell happened?'

Xian Hao, just like his name, he appears strong and powerful. He gave an impressive personality and can influence and even intimidate through sheer force. Xian Hao has natural authority. his competence and enthusiasm attract people with resources. People defer to him because they sense his sureness and effectiveness. and these things made him a natural marshal of Shaidel...but what you see can not always be right.

Xian imperial family knew that Xian hao loves knowledge, study, and insight. He values the gifts of his mind, which he used to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life. He studies things in-depth. He searches beneath the surface of things. He abhors shallow judgments or opinions.

....

'But that doesn't mean that he should leave his natural post to something like being caged in this palace.'

Xian Ying was against this decision. so without delay, he spoke.

"greeting's Imperial uncle, May I ask something?"

Xian hao looked at his cute nephew and a rabbit that was being petted in his arms. He squinted his eyes and with his cold face, it became awkward for the rabbit.

"go ahead and sit down."

Xian Ying and Xian Hao sat and the rabbit on Xian Ying's lap while being glared by Xian Hao

Rabbit: Please stop it, somebody stops him, it's like I will become a rabbit stew by his glare alone.

Xian Ying spoke while still petting the little animal on his lap.

"Uncle hao. Why did you become a prime minister?"

Silence, Even Xian Liang behind the pillar controlled his laugh. while the rabbit on his lap only shook his head while xian Ying and Xian hao with indifferent faces looked at each other. Xian Hao spoke after a little while

"Your grandma...she said on her death bed that I should be a prime minister instead of a solider."

Xian Ying tilted his head slightly

'Grandma? She didn't anything in my past life...what happened exactly?'

Xian Hao still didn't take his eyes off of the rabbit (poor animal). He again spoke

"are you going to eat it?"

Xian Ying and the rabbit both flinched, while Xian Liang perked his ears. Xian Ying looked at the rabbit and the rabbit looked at him with pitiful eyes.

"no uncle hao, it's so pitiful, I want to raise him"

Xian Liang and Xian hao's red eyes glowed a murderous aura for a second and than xian Hao said

"It will die soon"

Xian Ying looked at the rabbit whose identity he knew and smiled and said

"I won't let it"

The smile on Xian Ying's face was so bright and beautiful, that Xian Hao closed his eye's and his eyebrow twitched while xian Liang was red with jealously. This was a family crisis in the royal palace.

The servants and guards were helplessly looking and some even praying as a goddess has descended, he was too beautiful when smiling. Xian Hao spoke once again

"don't take this animal with you on royal banquet after two months."

Xian Ying wanted to though so he said

"uncle hao but I--"

"It's imperial decree"

Xian Liang came out of the pillar his red eyes glowing and his hands clenched...The rabbit shivered. Xian Ying was confused and Servants were amused.

Xian ying only said yes and went out. He was depressed as many things changed now he needed to check his cousin, his murderer, his lifetime enemy 'Xian Ai'. All the other grown-ups around him had changed somehow...and if his cousin also changed then he will also take revenge, he won't forgive anyone simply because they are innocent right now.

Xian Ai, She is extremely ambitious, original, and courageous. She employs new and unproven methods when dealing with her enemies and makes black into white very easily.

'she should be a painter instead.'

Xian Ying and Lil blackie(for now) went toward Jade Lily Palace. It was the previous dynasty's princess palace. But now it was used by Xian Ai as she was the only one who could be considered as a princess. She was loved by all empires. She became a spoiled brat in the end and became the demise of the whole empire.

The Lil blackie was growling so what happened was that Xian Ying away without going in, His eyes showed bloodlust and he was afraid that he will kill her on first sight, this woman was standing in front of just yesterday(in his past life) with helping in mockery of fools, Jiang bai and Xian Ai,... for some time he put his mind away from two third-class bitches and went to take care of this rabbit and find some suitable corpses.

....

....

-Ataitus Empire, Royal hall

"I won't go!"

The hall went quiet, as a person said this. The emperor who looked to be in his mid 60's only smiled like an old parent. All subjects of his were either shaking their heads or sighing like it was the usual thing.

the emperor himself sighed at the handsome no the most handsome and perfect man in the whole world and spoke

"my beloved nephew, this is your grandfather's personal request, please."

The Handsome over the top, tall man in front of the hall with his heightened ponytail and armor and his squinted sharp eagle eyes could just kill due to handsomeness is Lei Zhelan, said

"Your majesty, please give me a reason at least"

The emperor's eyes shone and he spoke once again

"It was said by your master that your family will find their happiness in shaidel and this year is most important, so prepare to leave with your aunt and uncle"

.....

Character's Fun Play

Xian Ying: "should I gift a rabbit to uncle hao?"

Rabbit: " Save my kin"

Xian Hao: "that rabbit dared to take advantage of my lovely nephew, he will be a stew tomorrow"

Xian Liang: " Should I hire an assassin to kill that rabbit?"

6