New Friends. part 1
62 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time the envoy of Ataitus was lead by their ex-general 'Lei GengXin'. He was also the founder of Dark Legion, which is now inherited by his eldest Grandson Lei Zhelan.

Lei Jingyi was also on this trip to Shaidel. By the order of Emperor even Lei Ruogang, the youngest son of Lei Gengxin was going. Lei Zhelan and Lei Cai were also heading together with them. when this report came to the knowledge of Xian Liang, He jumped out of his throne, making the minister's sigh.

"Say that again!!"

Xian Liang couldn't control himself and anxiously asked, the reporter was a young spy, when he saw Xian Liang suddenly standing up, he braced himself, cleared his throat, once again bowed, and said

"Your Majesty, Ataitus's Ex-general and commander of dark legion along with Lei Zhelan the current general and commander of the dark legion are also in the envoy of Ataitus"

Xian Liang sat back and mumbled

"Are they coming to celebrate or annihilate?"

Xian Hao without any need to ask his elder brother whose head had jammed, ordered

"make sure to prepare the 'Azure Epitome' Palace, I am sure the Lei family will need the best accommodation."

Silence fell, the silence was heavy but somehow everyone could hear each other's inner thought's

'Isn't that Crown prince's palace???'

'where will our poor crown prince go??'

'There is no way there is another palace with the same name!!!'

Xian Liang's brain was still in a traffic jam and was out of here, so he didn't hear it at all, but Ren Xue and Shen Zan asked

Shen Zan: " your highness, Where will the crown prince live than?"

Xian Liang slightly tilted his head in confusion and replied

"where else in his palace."

All ministers were about to faint with this guy's constant nonsense, Ren Xue asked

"you said that lei family will live in Azure Epitome Palace just now, just what are talking about right prime minister??"

Xian Hao smirked in a badass way making all court ministers, servants, and guards to shiver, making them think only one thing

'this devil is up to no good once again!!!!'

Xian Hao calmly spoke

"Listen here, Imperial Crown Prince, Xian Ying, goes out of his palace at the morning and come back at night and only goes to his bed chambers, so the huge palace is being wasted and as Lei family is an important family of the Ataitus Empire, we should respect them equally, right?"

'His damn speech gave us creeps!!'

Listening to Xian hao a minister bows and say's "affirmative" and leaves, Shen Zao who was standing on the top left side of the court asks Xian Hao

"You Highness what about others in envoy?"

Xian Hao looked at all the minister and also at Ren Xue than back to Shen Zan and said

"Are you all freeloading in here, use your brains nicely and decide it at least!"

Hearing him speak nonsense again made all the minister's inner fire to burn to its limits and they were too active in receiving their guest...this time no one will forget their visit in many ways.

-Half a month had passed, the mountains in the back of shaidel were unusually quiet...

Bandits were violent people but these days they were hiding as their lives depend on it... their life did depend on hiding but what? our legendary Vilis found them every time...In the half-month out of 1000...300 bandits died naturally.

Fuck the naturally!!! we are being haunted, was what the bandits thought

Only 8 days were left for Xian Ying before he left here. Now the time had come for him to infuse the soul, he had also used many soul beads on himself to restore some of his blood energy. Blood energy an important factor in using his abilities from the earth.

Everything being in order Xian Ying checked their organs and pricked their fingers to check the temperature of the blood. He used 'Soul Mark' ability.

Soul Mark: as the name says it marks one's soul. that soul won't perish in any normal or abnormal way unless it is the user of soul mark himself who destroys it. It is quite cruel ability if one says, but use to save someone it is a blessing.

After the soul mark was in sync with the body of the marked soul, he made Yi de's soul enter the undefine's body. Yi De was the right-hand man of Xian Ying, He knew his past and his real emotions, he was like a parent to Xian Ying on earth at the time of apocalypse.

He chose Lu Huan to enter the child(ger)'s body, Lu Huan was like his grandpa. At the time of apocalypse, he was vigilant and active like any other youth. He always nagged Xian Ying to let him enter a young body after he died...who knew he will die(though the reason was Xian Ying) and his wish will be fulfilled.

The souls entered the body after 2 minutes Yi De was the first who opened his eyes slowly, his beautiful black eye's with infinite depth and the wetness in them made his charm double. He could be mistaken as heavenly beauty even though he was genderless, his feature's suited him. But this beauty had a fierce tongue, as soon as he half sat on the hard bed in the cabin he spoke

"which moth***ucker dared to kill their grandfather!!"

But his voice was unlike his past hoarse one, it was softly sweet and nice to listen....even though the words were crude.

Xian Ying smiled and said

"this moth****ucker did! De-gege."

Without any question or any explanation, Yi De said weakly

"A'Ying?"

His eyes were full of shock and his throat was filled with words unknown to himself. Xian Ying only shrugged his arms, hearing the voices Lu Huan also woke up, he was first shocked and then happy and then way too happy to know about his current body.

"Boy, you didn't forget my words!"

Xian Ying snorted and said

"who was the one who kept nagging me all day and night, even hot spring I couldn't relax. Now that you have a child's body be nice and shut it ok?"

Lu Huan who was too happy to even listen just simply asked for a mirror, but Xian Ying said

"In this world mirror's are yet to be invented"

Lu Huan and Yi De were confused and looked at Xian YIng

"Let me explain so here's the thing, I died by choking because of that dimwit, then I was reincarnated in this world without memories of past life but died pathetically like was betrayed and helpless and whatever now again reborn but with memories of both lives but I traveled back in time most likely rather than dying in my second life"

Yi De couldn't make sense of this nonsense and laid back closing his eyes. Lu Huan thought quietly, processing all this nonsense and stuff. Finally, after a few minutes, he said,

"You died on earth and probably on some parallel is where you reincarnated but died or that's what you thought but in originally you traveled back in time with your both lives memories intact."

Xian Ying smiled and nodded, but again sat and sighed

"This place is no less dangerous than apocalypse but it is back-stabbing while there we fought from front and face-to-face. It's difficult to think about these disgusting people who will later betray you. It is the harsh reality of this world."

Lu Huan also sighed and slightly looked up

"What is different in this world?"

Xian Ying first wanting to sigh too but then snickered looking at both of them and said

"Many things"

Lu Huan knew that whenever Xian Ying was this excited, it was never a good thing. But still, his curiosity took the best of him and he asked something he will regret asking for his whole life.

"Like?"

Xian Ying smiled and smiled then said,

"We all can give birth in this world even as males"

Lu Huan went "Ah?" and when he made sense of things he also fell back on the bed and closed his eyes...practically fainted.

****

While on the other hand Lei Zhelan and the party were already in shaidel, only 3 days to reach the mountains and after that Shaidel's capitol 'Rain Valley'.

Lei Gengxin looked out of the carriage and asked Lei Cai

"Cai-er, are those the bandit mountains?"

Lei Cai looked in his left and said

"Yes grandfather, those are bandit mountains and they are said to be way more powerful than normal soldiers"

Lei GengXin thought and thought after a while said

"alright take a detour, we will warm up a little first!"

Lei Zhelan hearing this only shook his head but his eyes were also showing excitement.

And so the lei family with their guard's separated for some time from the envoy. the rest of the envoy went toward the capital and the lei family went toward the bandit mountains.

Character's fun play:

Lei Zhelan: "My wife I am coming!"

Lei Cai putting his hand on his forehead spoke:" I am tired of this!"

Lei JingYi: "oh~ my husband wait for me too"

Lei Cai putting both of his hands on his head: "why do you sprinkle salt on this single guy's heart???"

-on the other hand with Xian Ying

Xian Ying:" I feel creeps, is something disgusting about to happen?"

Yi De eating an apple:" I am amazed that you can feel it too?"

Xian ying tilting his head:" though where are Vilis and Moonwind?"

Yi De and Lu Huan: "who's that?"

(Vilis and Moonwind the forgotten existence's who helped them revive and carry their bodies will soon take revenge)

5