New Friends. Part 3
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Roads were carpeted in red, red lanterns were beautifully lightning evening, houses were decorated, fireworks on display, people happily standing insides. It was truly a beautiful sight. The Decoration of a phoenix statue in the center of the city was making it a heavenly city. the place and it's the atmosphere made it easy to tell that a heavenly emperor might be wedding his heavenly princess in this city...

The only difference was

'There is no WEDDING!, NOT! AT! ALL!, also there is no HEAVENLY PRINCESS!, so how did my family infect the whole capital!!!'

Xian Ying was standing quietly, too quietly with a beautiful smile on his face, Only that Yi De and Lu Huan found it deadening. Lei Zhelan was so drawn in Xian Ying's smile that he found it normal for Shaidel's capital to be like this (are you an Idiot! -> Damnable creature)

Lei Ruogang was impressed and asked politely,

"your highness, The capital is a beautiful place. I am impressed by the welcome."

Xian Ying: Me too!

Xian Ying coughed and control his urge to visit his so-called imperial father and tat devil in human skin right now!!! but still answered

"It's only because of Ataitus's status or we never used this...this much time on preparations"

Lei Ruogang felt overly warm by such welcome and smiled, Lu Huan grumbled and whispered in Xian Ying's ear as they were sitting on moonwind while Yi De was on another one.

"hey, that guy keeps glaring at me and you.."

this guy ->Lei Zhelan.

Xian Ying whose head was filled with too many questions about the sanity of the imperial court of shaidel finally noticed that Lei Zhelan existed( goodness)

He looked at Lei Zhelan who was also looking at him and their eyes met. Lei Zhelan smiled while keeping the contact while Xian Ying thought

'what is that supposed to be? Ataitus do have a lot of weird people ...not weirder than Shaidel though and top it off, my family has gone insane.'

Xian Ying also gave a short smile before turning his head away. They entered the city people started shouting and whatnot, Xian Ying was going to ask in the Morning Court meeting about this freak show they performed.

Lei Cai suddenly said

" There are many types of herbs here"

Xian Ying looked at the nearby stalls and yes there were lots of different herbs in shaidel. In his last life, it was because of Xue Yi, his mother who was ill most of the time, and his grandfather Xian Zhihao that the emperor had exported and grown more herbs than expected.

"It's because of the Imperial Mother."

Xian Ying spoke softly, It was the truth, In this life even if both were healthy, he already knew his mother loved herbs(the poisonous one the most though).

Lei Cai was a little shocked then said

"The empress seems to like medical knowledge"

Xian Ying wanted to smirk but he smiled and answered

"yes, she seems to like medical knowledge too much."

But in his mind, Xian Ying screamed

'If you knew that this medical knowledge was turning into poisonous knowledge you will never ask again and know how weird it is to keep up with her poisoning her son as part of the training, you will never come here on the cost of your life.'

Finally, the Lei family met with envoy near the center of the capital city. They planned to settle in the inn first, while Xian Ying and his party went back to the Imperial Palace. He was on his way when he met with what you say 'oh wow what a bad luck I own' He met Jiang He, Jiang bai's younger brother. The person who mocked him in his last life.

The same person who killed his father. The damn day was already hectic and now to meet someone he so strongly wished to kill, his bloodlust started to release but the other person didn't notice as Xian Ying hung his head low. Jiang He noticed him came forward and with a mocking smile spoke

"Your Highness, the crown prince, how come you are out of the palace?"

He was indicating that a caged doll couldn't just come out without reason. Xian Ying who was already angry enough to tear the person in front of him in pieces just quietly hung his head, but his eyes were cold and merciless at the moment. Yi De who knew this behavior all too well spoke

"may I ask which unknown person said this? The crown prince can go anywhere in his own country that he will rule someday now won't he? So he can do whatever."

Even if Yi De wanted to sound imposing, though he did a lot still his voice was heavenly soft and nice to the listener. Jiang He who looked at the beautiful person right next to Xian Ying was left stunned than he looked at the cute child in riding along with Xiang Ying.

Jiang He laughed and said

"Your highness, I am sorry to interrupt your new 'family' trip"

With that he went away, he couldn't afford to get on nerves on Shen Zan. Shen Zan came out of the palace gate and was already pissed when he looked at Jiang he.

'This child is too problematic!'

Xian ying was already back to normal only on the outside but his inside was going through severe changes. His body was breaking, organs hurting. He spoke with much difficulty

"Uncle Shen, where is Uncle Hao?"

Shen Zan was about to say something that Xian Hao came from behind him and hurriedly stood in front of Xian Ying

"Uncle hao...it seems I need to tell you all something."

Xian Hao didn't say anything but guided him and his companions inside, Shen Zan had already excused himself.

Yi De and Lu Huan were for now in his room and the Xian Imperial family in the Royal study.

Xian Ying looks at the people staring at him, his grandpa, his Uncle, His mother, and his father. they were also looking at him worriedly but no one spoke. After a while servants put down many refreshing and all the servants in the study went out.

Xian Ying spoke

"I will become a Rare in 3 days."

Xue Yi and Xian Hao Suddenly jumped out of their seats while Xian Zhihao was stupefied and Xian Liang, he couldn't process what was told yet.

Xian Hao spoke anxiously unlike his usual self

"How did this happen?"

Xian Ying shook his head and said

"I don't know either"- right I didn't know back in last life too.

Xue Yi grabbed her son and said

"Does it hurt? I am sure it is hurting right now by your pale face. Ying-er...my son how did this happen?"

Xue Yi's voice started to crack and her eyes were wet. Xian Hao again inquired but with a softer voice like he was trying comfort him.

"Rare transformation happens mostly at a very young age. At that time it will hurt but it will be bearable. But if it happens after that time and at your age, it will be undoubtedly a life-threatening experience. Your mind might lose sanity and you won't keep up with your organs busting and reforming again. But if you pass all this There are huge advantages too. Tell me what you want to do."

Xian Ying looked at his family once again, his eyes felt pleasure at seeing them alive rather than in the bloody battle. Betrayed and helplessly dying didn't suit this happy and naive family. he wanted to protect them, make them happy, and live with them.

"Don't worry uncle. I will live...with all of my family. I will pass this hurdle, no worries."- right if my last self could do it, then me too, this me, I will surpass my both lives. no worries it can't be worse than being stomped 20 times by that monster. yes, this much is nothing.

Xian Hao, he loved his lovely nephew, but he was changing, his nephew was becoming cold and distant. He swears that someone has done something to him. His first doubt was on Jiang He.

Xian Liang suddenly spoke

"NO! He won't! Ying-er won't go through this transformation."

All went quiet. Xian Hao was frowning, Xue Yi's eyes were already red and Xian Zhihao was worried. How could a father let his lovely son go through such a disgusting and highly life-threatening experience?

*****

Lei GengXin had called Lei Zhelan and Lei Jingyi in his room. All was quiet when He finally opened his mouth.

"Yi-er, tell me do you know why you came along?"

Jingyi slowly nodded and said

"Because imperial Uncle wants me to marry in Shaidel's Imperial family."

Lei GengXin nodded and added

"But he also said that the decision depends on you, you can choose anyone in this Empire. There is also their duke Ren Xue. His family has died on the battlefield and he is also the cousin with Emperor. There is also the Right Prime minister, who is also the brother of the emperor. Tell me after you have thought carefully."

Lei Jingyi smiled softly and nodded. Lei Gengxin waved gesturing for her to leave. After she left, he shifted his gaze to his obedient and always aloof grandson.

"Tell me, You fell in love with Crown prince of Shaidel."

Lei Zhelan first blushed than shocked and Spoke

"Crown prince?"

Lei Gengxin hardly controlled his urge to sigh and said

"the person who guided us to capital is his highness crown prince Xian Ying. The very same person with whom your eyes are glued on."

Lei zhelan was stunned and said

"Is- is Ying Ying a ger? a rare?"

Lei Gengxin Spurted blood from his mouth and weakly said

"y-you dare...you, his highness...you!!" -ying ying? Have you lost it!!!

with that, he closed his eyes. Lei Zhelan wasn't too worried, as it was usual for his grandfather to not control his anger. He waited for his answer.

Character's fun play:

Xian Liang: "never my son cannot become rare!"

Xue Yi: "Ying-er is still young to be married away so why worry?"

Xian Liang: "that's the problem! He mustn't be married 'away' no, not allowed"

Xian Hao strike the neck of xian Liang and say's: "Like I will let you be so willful on my nephew"

Xian Zhihao:" good, a subject should teach their emperor about right and wrong."

Yi De and Lu Huan: Oh really??

3