Cupid Ying!
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author is back, enjoy and keep reading.

Yi De and Lu Huan said together

"Your Highness!!"

Their shout alerted all of them and they looked at Xian Ying who in turn looked at all of them and seeing the begging eyes of his friends he spoke

"I can cook no I want to cook for all of you!"

Xian Hao was startled, His nephew who didn't even know the word kitchen wants to cook. now this discovery was too much for all of them. At first, all of them except Yi De and Lu Huan wanted him to forget the idea ut Xian Ying said that he wanted to let them know what the real luxury of food is, so after making all of them agree, Xian Ying went to the kitchen prepared food and after a while, it was served to all of them.

The food even looked like a luxury, Lei Zhelan asked in curiosity

"how did his highness knew to cook?"

This made Xian Hao be the most suspicious and looked at Xian Ying who had a natural calm face. Yi De spoke instead of him

"His Highness made food for us last month every day (even in our last life) and from the first try to now his highness is very talented and cooked without difficulty"

Xian Ying supported

"I only learned it once in a restaurant and from them tried to make many dishes...so got hold of cooking."

Xian Hao's doubt vanished even Lei Zhelan acknowledge the story and they started to eat. The food sent them directly to heaven and then back to earth when it finished.

Ren Xue:" Xian Ying live here or send food daily"

Lei Zhelan: "I should not eat it now I might not be able to return.." - My wife I will take you with me if needed.

Shen Zan: "xiao Ying, you should cook more sometime, I am still hungry"

Xian Hao: "than my little nephew we will be eating your food sometime soon."

The atmosphere became lovely around the garden where they ate and soon lei Zhelan and Lei Cai left while Yi De and Lu Huan hide along with Vilis.

Shen Zan, Ren Xue, and Xian hao along with Xian Ying decided to visit Chancellor Cheng and his injured son. So they went two carriages went towards the Cheng manor.

The Adventure toward the cheng manor was real hectic at first Shen Zan had headache and after-effects of alcohol in the carriage. After soothing him the adventure went on again.

Then a little later Xian hao found something his sis-in-law asked him to get and they stopped and bought it and also shopped some get-well gifts on the persuasion of Xian Ying for Cheng Zhen(chancellor Cheng's first son).

Then again the journey resumed but again they stopped when they saw that Lei Ruogang and Wen Ming( introduced yesterday) were also here in the shopping district. They asked then=m to join them and they did, like some shameless people already in the carriage they accepted and joined them.

The journey went on and they soon arrived in front of cheng Manor. The Manor was preparing to accept guests who were only Ren Xue yesterday but when the carriage stopped and the group that came out made servants heart to stop too.

Ren Xue met with Chancellor 'Cheng Zhong' the only chancellor of Shaidle.

gifted with an analytical mind, have a strong interest in exploring scientific matters, philosophy, and even mysticism Which undoubtedly impressed the last emperor and he became a chancellor at a very young age.

His looks were average and his height too. he looked like a middle-aged man and very active. In court whenever the discussion went towards a different direction, he will be the first one to scold those childish group, Because of grand imperial sire he can even scold the emperor himself (not like the emperor minds -> author)

Some weird stuff about the always strict chancellor is his heart that becomes soft sometimes: his attention is directed to helping and caring for those he loves, value courage and effort in the face of difficulties, and these qualities show. He dresses in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of his appearance.

Cheng Zhong invited all of his guests inside, showed them the guest room, and prepared tea to be served. When they settled Xian Hao asked

"So chancellor, how did Cheng Zhen got attacked. I am sure he is training to be a spiritual practice."

Xian Ying found this knowledge new so he listened carefully.

Cheng Zhong settled his cup of tea on the table and said

"Zhen-er, like prime minister Xian, said is practicing spiritual arts and to stabilize his powers he needed to contract a spirit, so he went to the spiritual mountain last year and this year he was returning and without any knowledge of how these bandits have gone out of hand he was attacked but the contracted spirit help him, so he got only a few injuries nothing much serious."

Ren Xue sipped his tea and said

"that's good, I found it really suspicious about bandits and assassins. Chancellor Cheng worries not I will give you answers in a month."

Chancellor cheng rose his eyebrow in doubt but sighed and said

"I will be glad if you focus on it then."

Xian Ying coughed in his mind and thought.

'this old man still is the same, speaks on the face and hit the sore point so badly that it hurts.'

Ren Xue also felt bad hearing such praise so he promised to do this in his heart. Lei Ruogang who was also sitting there said

"I will also help if needed, no I wish to help as our family will here until the marriage of my sister and nephew."

Xian hao and Xian Ying flinched and glanced at each other and shivered.

Xian Ying, again and again, reminded himself to make sure to never agree with this weird marriage set up and Xian Hao was also praying that his nephew agrees and buys him some time. but our innocent (not really) chancellor Cheng added

"yes yes, our empire's will soon be relatives and there is no need to be so reserved in Shaidel. As you can see our Imperial family is really nice people and they are looking forward to the lei family's proposal."

Xian Hao and Xian Ying started to tremble in fear of chancellor cheng who without any knowledge of their feelings kept speaking nonsense that will be their end!

No this can't happen he needs a diversion and so he looked around but to his disposal were only two people.

Xian Ying looked at Ren Xue and Than Again At Lei Ruogang

"Say, Second master Lei, are you married?"

Xian Ying's question made chancellor cheng and others to look at Lei Ruogang, who was trying to finish his tea but stopped and spoke

"Ahem, no I am still young and do not understand matters easily."

Xian Ying's title cupid has been activated successfully,

"I have a really nice person in view and you will also like him, He is carefree sometimes bit is also responsible. He is also very beautiful and even though he is a ger, he is really powerful."

Xian Ying sweetly gave few details that made chancellor cheng, then Zan and Xian Hao's heart to stop beating, they thought respectively

'your highness, why are acting like an old matchmaker lady?'

'Xiao Ying, why are you opening secrets so easily, they top secrets of shaidel!!!'

'Good nephew, now we will be able to have some time'

While they were on a heart-stopping point, Lei Ruogang was successfully entrapped by the sweet talk Xian Ying was doing

"He dotes on people he loves, is strict outside but is a real softie if we use sweet words."

Ren Xue couldn't drink anymore, he could only blush hardly and hide his face in his sleeve like naturally

'xiao Ying, I will see you later and you dare to make me marry and also opening my secret like it was so obvious to do so....I can't believe it!!!'

Xian Ying was over the top happy to make a match so perfect for Ren Xue, In his last life, Ren Xue's end was horrific too. When they went on their last battle with the Jiang clan, He was captured while saving Xian Ying. He was tortured and his corpse was thrown in front of their emperor Xian Liang, who had tears in his eyes but not of sorrow but of his ability to lose his beloved people.

Xian Ying knew that his Uncle Xue was a ger but he took control of the military even with his weak ass body and the corpse showed the signs of being rapped again and again. This broke the heart of many and after Ren Xue's death, an all-out war occurred.

Now that he knew about the loyalty of his father's people and his family even his friends and uncles, he wanted to make them happy.

'In my last life all of you protected me but in this life, I will protect you all I promise to make you all happy.'

Even Yi De and Lu Huan who were in the shadows could feel the determination and swore to protect him so he can protect them too.

Character's fun play:

Lei Ruogang: "Who is that person though?"

Xian Ying: "he is a really nice person and the second master has already met him."

Lei Ruogang: " Will he like me, I am not sure about my abilities"

Xian Ying: "he will, as I said if you treat him sweetly and gently, he will fall for you in no time."

Ren Xue: 'i don't know if I should interfere but aren't I sitting in front of you and you being so shameless is like I am 'that' shameless.'

Xian hao: 'keep up the good work my nephew, I knew were talented in all ways of life.'

Cheng Zhong: 'someone tells me, weren't they here to ask about my son? how did it become a matchmaking party?'

Narrator: Bastard you started it!!

3