Act II – Palace | Roommates
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It would be nice if we were roommates," Yue commented, two days after Rin discovered her magic.

This comment, this longing, was something that she commented from time to time, and she was always accompanied many times by how lonely and bad she felt with her hateful roommates.

Of course, Rin could understand these allegations, since she was going through the same situation, for this reason, at this time, she always responded similarly.

"I concur."

But today instead of leaving this wish forgotten, later, Yue burst out saying.

"Yes, I've decided, I'll convince the boss to move with you."

At these words, Rin couldn't help but worry, since she always remembered that her interests never mattered to her superiors and she received punishments for them; For this reason, she only had to warn her friend.

"No, She will punish you."

"I don't think so, As a minimum, she gives me a slight scolding, so don't be afraid," Yue reassured her.

[This Yue..., always spirited and fearless, I can't help but admire her and worry] Rin thought about her spontaneous friend, and then answered her "Good."

"By the way," Yue said changing the subject.

"Uhu."

“It's hot, how about I do magic?” Yue asked with beads of sweat on her face.

"Yes!" Rin replied, also bathed in sweat, a product of the cruel and suffocating heat increased by the humidity of the water.

What happened next, was the routine of every day, washing until the twilight hours with only a few moments of rest, and then each one went to their residence or some other place to recreate, this was if they no longer wanted to work, since some servant, in order to get a better position, give the extra to achieve it.

This is not the case of Rin, since her experience and negative thinking, whispered to her that it was not worth trying in vain and for this reason, when she finished her work for the day, she returned to her residence, counting on luck, that her annoying companions weren't here.

[It seems that they are also late today] Rin was happy to notice her joyous but temporary loneliness, since she could rest in her bed, without responsibility or care, and if Rin was lucky, she could be in this state for a few hours until all the servants would have used the communal bathroom.

So with this plan that she had used daily, Rin rested calmly, for a long time, until she was disturbed by the visit of her boss, who when she entered made such a noise that she could not avoid taking a look at her.

[It's not true] as she stood up, Rin thought when she saw that her boss was not alone, but behind her was the cheerful Yue with a large cloth bag, who when she saw her smiled in surprise.

But the moving one had to wait since, in the order of events, it indicated that the boss of both had something to say, which she without waiting announced with annoyance to the only one in the room, who was none other than Rin.

"Well, from today she will live here, you must be a happy beast to have some company."

After this, without waiting for an answer, she left the place without looking back, leaving the two looking at each other, one with a shocked face and the other with an achievement face.

"You saw I did it! I made them transfer me, I'm the best, right?" Yue said jumping for joy.

"Yes, you did," Rin replied still surprised but happy.

But her surprise increased, when Yue looked around both of them, to then run towards Rin, and hug her tightly saying.

"Come here, friend."

"What ... are you doing," Rin said totally sorry, but somehow happy with this strange situation.

"A hug, a hug, as I needed one, surely you too," She said with happiness and relief and then released her and explained, "It's that ... well, I know it's childish, but... in this lonely situation, I needed it, and I would not have hugged you before because the others were going to annoy us, don't you agree?

"Uhu," Rin agreed sadly, sharing her point of view, remembering with this sadly how much she missed her mother.

"Well, then once more before the hateful ones come," Yue said and then hugged her for another little while and then released her, starting Yue's stay in Rin's residence with this gesture.

 

0