Chapter 1:Newborn god Craintus
296 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“.............. where am I?”

I said while scanning my surroundings, it was dark yet bright, it was also full of mist and there's some floating particles around.

“Rather......... Who am I?”

In the middle of nothingness i can hear foot steps, someone's coming. I unconsciously put my guard up

“Who are you?”

“There's nothing to be afraid to you know?”

It said teasingly. It was a girl, i knew it from the voice obviously.

Also I'm not afraid, just cautious.

“Is that so, then there's nothing to be cautious of”

Clearing the mist, no its more like the mist move itself, A girl was standing, A girl with a long red... no it's more like crimson hair with a crimson eye and wearing a western middle age dress i don't know what it's called.

“I am Anchiale God of warmth and fire”

A god?! so that explains why I'm getting a divine feeling from her voice before.

“No need to be so shocked, you're a god too, a newborn god to be exact”

Me? A G-god no way?!

“Yes you are, and you will be named Craintus God of Creations”

So I'm a newborn god named Craintus huh, anyways did she just read my mind?! Also there's something I want to know.

“I'm one of the older goddesses so it's normal that I can read your mind also I'm not your mother”

I didn't say anything yet!!

“Now now enough with the games lets proceed to the explanations” Saying so her expressions suddenly became a serious from the teasing one.

“Gods and Goddesses don't have parents you see, they only have guardians”

“Then, are you my guardian? ”

“No. you see, guardians is the one that will guide newborn gods in their duties and responsibilities as a god, you can also say that guardians are the god's parent and child at the same time, guardians are created by their gods and each gods can only have one guardians”

ah... I get it now guardians is the one the gods created so it's like god's child and it will guide you so it's also a parent.

“How can I create my guardian”

“As of now you're only a newborn god a minor and nameless meaning you don't have any followers and its a common knowledge that gods got their power in the prayers of their followers”

“So what do I do?”

“That's where we older gods enter the scene, It's our duty to help the newborn gods get their guardians by lending them our power”

Ooh so Anchiale-sama will help me to get my guardian

“Now I Anchiale god of warmth and fire will lend my powers with Craintus god of creations to create his guardian”

12