Prologue: The Start of the End
144 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 Years after the Worldwide apocalypse

***

Silent air echoed around the abandoned city. Decrepit houses was clearly wobbling under the power of air creaking with their iron roofs. The vines were shoving themselves around some buildings and the cracked roads grew grass and flowers. dead silence only amplified the atmosphere of hopelessness giving it a feeling of loneliness

Some times on silent landscape echoed bloody screams of fear. Living dead started revealing themselves on abandoned streets ruining the dead silence with with loud hums. They were appearing out of dark-green light beam which seemed to appear out of deep space, somewhere where you cant even see with the most powerful observatory.

With zombies started appearing humans which weared street clothes or office clothes. Their paranoid eyes were prowling landscape with greed. "W-what is going on?!? Why they didn't let us out! - Screamed teenager with dark-brown hair and dirty black clothes and piercing. His voice pierced the street and zombies and immediately turned their rotten heads on the sound of voice.

"Damnit, shut up!" - Silently said worker with glasses. "Too late, they found us..." - Calmly announced muscular man nodding his head. He squeezed the iron bar in his hand wery hard. "Somebody have a weapon?" - Asked the man observing other two. "Well, I have a pocket knife..." - Said the man with piercing and took out his pocket knife. "I'm empty" - Immediately said the man in glasses and wrinkled his forehead.

"Nugusima you go to nearest building and try not do die and find something useful. Thomas, protect Nugusima. And i will try to defend you" - Calmly planned muscular man and tried to count zombies. "Apparently they are 6 of them, I should deal with them" - Said the man and proceeded to beat the nearest zombies.

Both mans ran toward nearest building - A 'Wallmart'. "Judging by the building we should be in America. USA maybe" - Said Nugusima picking up his glasses. "So we do have a chance. Country is big we can hide somewhere" - Said Thomas and ran slightly behind Nugusima with his ear piercing.

...

***

Gasmask_ is here. These events is 5 years into the future. Why did I wrote it? Have no clue. My brain doing some Gypsy stuff.

1